Chapter 20 (Summer Year-1)

I'm hindsight, he may have expected to meet his fellow magician, but this soon was not what he expected, nor desired.

So now he sat in the clock tower at Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg's private meeting room. Both magicians were sipping their preferred drinks. Raven his coffee and Zelretch some nice fresh blood. Arcueid meanwhile was somewhere else getting some backwork done at an old friend's place.

Zelretch sipped the blood with a calm look while just staring at Raven who was inwardly sweating. Because like, what the hell could he do against this badass?

"Alright. What are your intentions for my granddaughter? Plan to have your wicked way with her? Sell her off to some horny mortals? Sell her organs off over and over? Use her to slaughter all your enemies? Some sick magic ritual?" Zelretch asked as he released his potent magic aura down onto Raven who started scowling.

So he raised his power to match the old bloodsuckers. He has raw power, but no experience with how to properly use it.

"First of all, I met her like 2 hours ago. And why while I may be soon enough mature physically for that, I'm not gonna have my wicked way with her, I may be demonic, but I ain't no goddamn rapist! Nor am I some pimp. Organs while making great money, just ain't worth the time to do it. I can kill my enemies myself. Pft, as if I'd need a living being for my ritual, especially one like her. Probably have me dead before I could do it." Raven said as he increased his magic output every sentence to increase as the bloodsuckers did.

"Good. Now, I doubt you have a phone, so here's this. I nicked the idea from a game I played." Zelretch said as he threw a phone in the air before it suddenly started floating and flying around Raven.

"It's a normal phone, with voice commands, but it can fly. It's immune to damage to the extent of probably the level of A+++ rank damage." Zelretch said and Raven touched the phone and heard a monotone male voice.

"Registering to user Raven Inanis Le Fay Pendragon. Registration complete. Please use me to your will Master Inanis." The phone said in the same tone.

"If you name it, will be a LOT easier," Zelretch said grinning and Raven just knew he was already set up for a prank, but agreed nonetheless.

"I'll call him Leo," Raven said before the phone beeped.

"Assigning name, Leo, to the device. Completed. Please call the device from now on Leo master." The now named Leo said before it flew into his pocket.

"I just know you did something special to that phone that I will find out eventually. Just my luck. So quick question, if one were to, oh I don't know, want to play some nasty pranks on some unsuspecting human wizards, what would you recommend? I'm asking for a friend." Raven said with a shit-eating fanged grin as his horns appeared.

Zelretch's face broke into a wide-fanged grind and glowing red eyes.

When she came back from probably the best back massage she had ever gotten, it was to the sight of her new master and her grandfather both sitting side by side with several ideas written on a whiteboard with a floating phone taking pictures.

Also, her master looking not so human.

Both of them were cackling like the insane people they were.

She also noticed the little fairy girl hiding on top of a shelf with her hands covering her ears.

It was later she was fully introduced and explained who Raven was. She and her grandfather were quite surprised that Morgan Le Fay had ANOTHER child.

A few days later while back on his journey, a blond-haired super vampire was with him now, he had changed his plans and had speed run through everything else.