Chapter 51 (Year 4)

It's time. The years of the fun things finally begins. This is where the fun begins.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven hummed to himself as he was sitting crisscross in the field around the tower. Fou was in his lap enjoying the petting he was getting.

Behind him was his mom gently brushing his hair and ensuring it was in peak condition. Only the best for his first day as a teacher.

He was also contemplating what style of clothing to wear for as a teacher. Thankfully he didn't have to choose his outfit so hard since his mom had it handled.

What was this outfit?

Black boots, he refuses to wear anything else...

Followed up with black slacks, a button up white shirt tucked in and a black belt. Then he had a loose dark blue and black tie. To finish it off he had the invisibility cloak take the form of a black cloak around his shoulders. Always billowing as he moved or even stood still.

Peak drip, though he might remove the tie. He's still not to sure about it. Future decisions since he can barely think straight with how good the hair brushing felt.

He was practically purring at this point. However even through all that, he noticed how close she was to him. How she was almost pushing herself against him. Once she was done brushing his hair, which was practically already half way down his back by now and looking majestic, he leaned back against her as she wrapped her arms around him.

Both mom and son enjoyed each other's presence and warmth.

Meanwhile in his tower standing on a balcony of one of the floors, Merlin smiled as he saw the scene and retreated into the tower to give them their privacy.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Rose Potter pouted to herself as she sat with Hermione and Neville in the train to Hogwarts. Her boyfriend had said he wouldn't be riding the train this year to school due to some last minute things, but she would see him at Hogwarts.

(Meanwhile our dear MC napping on Morgan's lap soundly)

She wanted her cuddles and kisses!

However she knew he didn't do it on purpose, or maybe he did, she was never quite too sure with him sometimes, but that was what made it fun.

It was like playing with fire, and she loved fire!

"Are you still upset he didn't join us, you, on the ride here Rose?" Hermione asked and Rose smiled at her female best friend who had mellowed out since their first year in the school.

Being around the being that was Raven Le Fay did that to you.

"No, just annoyed, but he probably had a good reason." Rose said as she opened her own bag of storage, a gift from Raven, and pulled out a game.

Uno.

"You guys in?" She asked grinning not dissimilarly to her soulmate. She could tell by the minor shivers the two had.

Honestly he wasn't that scary of a person!

(Totally not because you are soulmates and mostly immune to him and his Raven-ness)

"Fine, but I shuffle. I don't know how, but every game you shuffle, you win." Hermione said and Rose only shrugged before handing over the box of cards.

The rest of their train ride was playing uno and some other games she had stored in her little bag. Honestly at this point she understood why Raven enjoyed his own bag.