Chapter 53 (Year 4)

Professor Oak firmly knows what he wants and I'm so proud of him. You go Samuel!

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven smiled as his class walked in. He was sitting in his throne made of physical shadows by Amaia who just casually made it for him. It would disappear as he stood up, but reappear as he sat down.

"Welcome everyone." Raven said as he finished taking attendance of everyone real quickly. Only one person was missing. A Hufflepuff student who was sick. He'd send them a memory crystal of today's lesson.

Fourth Years.

"Now, today we will be going over a type of race in all kinds of supernatural fields. Vampires." Raven said as he snapped his fingers and a plain man with glowing red eyes appeared standing in the middle of the room for all to see.

"I'm sure everyone here is familiar with what a vampire is. A blood sucker who thrives in the night time under the moon light." Raven said as he made a fake moon appear as well.

"There are the vampires you all know of. Live off blood, die in sunlight." Raven said as a fake sun appeared and burned the fake vampire into ashes.

"Now there is the more stronger version of vampires. Dead Apostles. They are similar in nature except they possess a staggering amount of strength and magic compared to normal people." Raven said as he snapped his fingers and it showed a dead apostle throwing someone through buildings.

"However when one is bit by a dead apostle and turned, they undergo a transformation. First they are a mindless ghoul. Only seeking blood and following the orders of their creator. However if some are remarkable or lucky, they will straight away become a dead apostle." Raven said smiling as the next image appeared of a dead apostle under the sun.

"Now these dead apostles are very much immune to the sun. They get slightly weaker, but immune nonetheless. They have strong regeneration that can heal mostly anything, stronger ones can even live through having their head cut off." Raven didn't bother showing this for once. Lucky class.

"All dead apostles of all kinds possess mystic eyes. Specifically Mystic Eyes of Enchantment. They can enslave those to their own will, at least if your will isn't strong enough. I will cover mystic eyes in another class." Raven finished as he showed glowing golden eyes now.

"Now there are beings above the dead apostles. Dead Apostle Ancestors. Beings filled with mystery, something I will cover in a future class. They are beings who are very much feared. At any given time there is only ever 27 of them. Sure some not apart of it have comparable power, but these 27 are the top of the top. Some being so old they've lived longer than many millennia." Raven said as he saw everyone looked shocked.

"Their power so much greater than any normal person could ever hope to achieve. Even the weakest of them are considered nigh unbeatable. Their regeneration so potent and powerful they can survive even death itself. Cut them up? Regenerated. Destroyed their body? It even rewound time itself to heal it. Bloodlust so great that they have to sacrifice a great portion of their power just to remain sane and not go on a hunting spree." Raven said smiling while showing an image of a demonic looking person. Claws, glowing eyes and visible veins.

"I will list a few of them. Altrouge Brunestud. Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg. Merem Solomon. Primate Murderer. Sumire. Those are a few of the dead apostle ancestors. Though Primate Murderer is only counted because it had a friend who was Altrouge Brunestud and emulated her by drinking blood. I will cover some of these people in a future, but for now I will briefly cover the next and final stage." Raven finished softly.