Chapter 19 (Summer Year-1)

"You know, I've heard of the princess chained up in a castle trope before, but never did I think it was true..." Raven said as he stared at the beautiful female chained up.

"However, WHY is she chained up is the better question," Ella said in response and Raven pondered that.

"Perhaps the fact that she sorta has a near infinite amount of energy supplied by the planet itself, perhaps because she smells like a dead apostle, her large reserves of magic, her beauty, it could be anything. However, let's just ask her." Raven said before he casually strolled up to the lady.

"Hey, lady. Why are you chained up?" Raven asked curiously, and the lady looked up with a frown, but then her eyes flickered with something, before widening.

"Be-hin-d yo-u." The lady said with a scratchy voice from being underused.

Raven glanced behind him out the corner of his eyes before immediately grabbing Ella and dodging a person flying at them.

"Hide," Raven said to Ella and she did so. She may have a large amount of power, however, she also lacks the skill and ability to use it properly at the moment.

"You stupid bitch! How dare you tell them that I was coming at them. I'll make sure to punish you later." The man said frowning before he slapped the chained lady leaving a large red mark on her cheek, which caused her to scowl and glare at the man.

"Now, who's the little human who trespassed onto my property?" The man asked with a pleasant smile that fooled no one.

He had pale skin, black hair, slit red eyes, and a large scar over his right eye.

"Not... yours..." The chained lady said angrily and the man glared at her.

"Who I am doesn't matter does it?" Raven asked smiling, his smile was downright vicious.

"Not really, but I'm gonna need something to put on your gravestone." The man said in reply.

"True. All too true. However, I believe that the owner of a home should introduce themselves first, no? Common courtesy and all." Raven said and the man chuckled.

"You're a little shit, aren't you? Very well, the name is Heiden Kron. Future Dead-Apostle Ancestor.

Little fact, Heiden Kron means Heathen.

"Since you kindly introduce yourself, I might as well respond in kind. My name is Raven Inanis, Magician of The First. It's a pleasure
Mr. Kron. I hope we can have fun together." Raven said with a cheeky bow as he started releasing his magical pressure in preparation.

The dead apostle paled at the news of him being a magician, however, he convinced himself he was fine, they were still a kid after all.

Raven grinned before the dead apostle even knew what happened, he was impaled by several swords covered in holy runes that while not killing him, no doubt burned.

The super vampire growled before he ripped the swords out and charged at Raven at speeds humans couldn't track, normal ones at least, and swung a clawed hand at Raven intent on injuring the brat before killing him.

Raven was not gonna let that happen though and casually stabbed him with a holy knife. In the balls.

"You... brat..." Heiden growled out before he smacked his hand into Raven's gut sending him flying into a wall.

"Ow," Raven said before he fell to the floor. "Double ow." He muttered before getting up only to have the vampire in his face with clawed hands. He barely managed to dodge the incoming hits.