Chapter 18 (Summer Year 1)

Raven groaned as he tried to move, however, he found himself unable to, so he cracked open his eyes and saw he was buried under several pieces of large rubble.

While he wasn't hurt, he was in pain. His head though was throbbing, so he tried to look behind himself and found out why. There was a giant dent in a very thick metal wall, and a bit of blood, no doubt from his head.

However, the pain in his chest was what hurt. So he momentarily returned to his true form and used them to push himself forward and move the rubble off him. He of course was temporarily increasing his strength via magic.

So with a giant heave, he pushed it off. However, when he did, he noticed something sticking in where his heart was. A broken piece of a sword sat lodged in his chest.

"How did you get there, more specifically how did I end up here, and in this state?" Raven pondered out loud before sighing and ripping out the metal in his heart and grunting in pain as a ton of blood started spilling out of him.

Raising his now glowing green hand to himself, he sighed in relief when the pain vanished and the wound healed up. He did the same with his head, however, once he finished he had a flashback of a bright purple light and a blurry image of someone, but he pushed it away.

Why was some random person important to him anyway? He could care less about them. Perhaps he interacted with slightly more than anyone else while in Japan, but that was it.

"Uh, enough of this," Raven mumbled to himself before he concealed his true form and activated his next portkey. Egypt.

"Fuck the heat," Raven said in the goblin language before he was whisked away. However, if he had stayed there for even 5 more minutes, he would have seen Miya arrive covered in blood, but not her own.

"Noooooo!" Miya cried out as tears flowed from her face as she realized her Ashikabi was gone, and a large amount of blood everywhere, including bits of flesh.

"Y-you harmed my Ashikabi... DIE KARASUBA!" Miya yelled before she was already swinging her hidden sword at Karasuba who grinned and swung her sword, however, she was sent flying.

However before she could even fully stand up, Miya was already on her and swinging her sword again and slicing a nice cut on Karasuba's chest spraying blood all over Miya.

Karasuba raised her sword to block the next hit, but Miya had already sent her flying again into a building.

It was at this point that Karasuba realized what a mistake she had made. Miya was already comparable to a goddess, to everyone else at least, and that was before she was winged, however now that she was winged, she was unbeatable, she was like the personification of death brought onto the world.

It was all Karasuba's fault for attacking her Ashikabi. For attacking the one person Miya would hold more dead than anyone else.

"Fuck." Was all Karasuba could say before Miya was upon her again and she was screaming in pain soon enough.

Not even 5 minutes later Karasuba lay nearly dead on the ground, her left arm missing along with her right leg. One of her eyes is gone also. She was covered in cuts.

"I only let you live because you are one of my birds, however, if I ever see you again, you'll die by my hands trash," Miya said before kicking Karasuba into a wall and getting lodged into it.

Miya then quickly ran off in the direction of her Ashikabi, and the only thing she found was a broken piece of sword, covered in blood, tons of rubble, ripped pieces of his clothes, pieces of flesh, and a shit ton of blood everywhere.