Chapter 22 (Year 2)

So confession time, he(Raven), might have gathered all the first years and taught them some basic spells, nothing harmful, and may or may not have sent them on a war path.

He lied to them all and claimed that the first years got a hazing from the older years this time of the year.

How he managed to convince all of them was a mystery even to himself, however under some nice charms, and behind a corner away from spell fire, he watched with glee as the first years, all four of the school groups, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, worked together and surprised attacked the older years they could find yelling about not getting hazed. They soon ran while they could.

"Hahahahaha!" Raven cackled like the crazy person he was in his safe spot, however as he saw Snape appearing, he decided to do one better and quickly moved and whispered into one kid's ear.

"The professor will help them haze you. Don't let him. Get him before he gets you." The downright deviousness he was feeling had him on an all-time high.

"THE PROFESSORS WON'T STOP US FROM SAVING OURSELVES! GET HIM!" The kid yelled and the other first years quickly joined him and Snape soon found himself being slammed by spells from the first years.

"Omg, hahahahahahahahaha!" Raven was laughing so hard and his cackling turned demonic at the end. "This is the greatest shit ever!" He added on for himself as he saw Snape now a bright pink, his hair cleaned and having angel wings and a halo.

Unfortunately soon backup had arrived for Snape, though it took them a moment to process the things they saw when they looked at him.

However soon after that, Dumbledore, McGonagall, Flitwick, and several other teachers finally stopped the first years and Raven decided that now was a perfect time to get away. While he still could.

So he moved to the hallway and went to leave, however, a wall sprouted from the hall floor and blocked his exit.

"Shittttt," Raven said and Dumbledore then spoke up.

"Mr. Inanis, my office if you wouldn't mind." Though there was plenty of amusement in his tone, Raven didn't think he would be expelled.

"What did you learn from this Mr. Inanis?" McGonagall asked sternly. She had just spent two hours lecturing him on why it was NOT a good idea to send all the new first years on a war path against everyone else for his amusement.

"Don't send an army of kids to fight older kids unless you're sure you can escape notice," Raven said and McGonagall's eye twitched as she resisted the urge to yell at him.

"No! It is that you should NEVER do such a thing again!" She almost yelled in his face, and he just tilted his head sideways.

"Why? Is it bad to have a little fun?" Raven asked and McGonagall took a deep breath before it hit her. Sometimes she forgot her favorite student was Faye. Beings with a warped sense of morals.

Even though he hadn't been raised a Faye, he had recently just turned to his heritage, so he must be experiencing a ton of things. His Faye heritage says he should do that, most likely backed by his dragon side, and his human side lacks proper moral guidance. Orphanages weren't the greatest places to teach you that.

"No. It is not bad to have fun. However, you need to try and understand, that sometimes what's funny to you, might not be funny to others. For example, quite a few years ago, a group of four attended this school. One of them was a werewolf. Another of the group tricked a person into going and seeing the place where the werewolf was staying to prevent people from being bitten by them. Luckily another one of them was there and saved him and both got away uninjured. All because someone thought it would be a funny joke." McGonagall said softly and Raven seemed to ponder on that.