Chapter 33 (Summer Year 2)

Raven hummed a tune to himself quietly as he walked down the street in what was muggle-appropriate clothing. He had spent a good 3 hours going through clothing stores to find a good outfit he liked.

It was pretty similar to his normal outfit if he was honest. Black shoes, black pants, and a dark blue shirt with an open black jacket. He was currently wearing his shades instead of an eyepatch. He preferred not wearing it when he didn't have to.

"Meow?" Raven looked down as he saw a black cat, a magical half-breed cat to be specific.

"Hello. Have you seen a girl with black hair, with some red streaks and brilliant green eyes? Also a lightning bolt scar on her forehead." Raven asked the cat quietly who meowed that she had and where to find her.

"Thank you," Raven said pretending not to have noticed said house one down from where was. He was just having a jolly time.

However, as he turned around he heard screaming. Sounded like a fat woman floating. He's seen some weird shit being around Merlin and Zelretch.

"Oh, it is one! Hahahahahaha!" Raven laughed like a maniac as he saw her float up into the air screaming. He wondered how long it would take her to reach past the clouds and reach space. Then suffocate.

"Should I help the women? Nah! If she got herself into that situation, she should get herself out of it." Raven said with a giggle before heading to Rose's house, as he reached the door and was about to just use magic to unlock it, the door swung open and he was run into by the very same person he'd been looking for.

"Hello there-" he was cut off as she slammed into him not paying attention to her surroundings at all.

The result?

Both of them are on the floor in an interesting position. His sunglasses had been knocked off, so he had closed his eyes to not harm her.

"Owww." Rose groaned and Raven casually wrapped his arms around her and offered her a saucy smirk.

"I didn't know you were into this kind of stuff my dear," Raven said as he leaned real close to her and blew on her making her shiver and turn red.

"Eep!" She made that sound as she shoved him off and got up herself looking around to make sure no one else was watching. It was only a few cats.

"Are you running away? Do I need to teach those Dursleys a lesson? Does it have anything to do with that floating woman?" Raven asked and Rose nodded before he grabbed her luggage and dragged Raven away while telling him the story.

"Well, I'm glad I didn't bother to help her then. Hope she suffers in those moments before she dies in space." Raven said with an evil laugh. Rose just laughed slightly.

"Come on. Let's go to Diagon Alley. I'm sure that Tom has a room for you." Raven said and Rose nodded as she gave him a quick hug before they began the walk there.

At some point, he had shrunk her luggage down so that they seemed less suspicious to the muggles as he just didn't want to deal with them calling the cops on them. He already had to mind-wipe one of them to leave him alone after some lady had pointed him out for being suspicious.