Chapter 48 (Year 3 Summer)

Yes? No? Choose carefully friends.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven could honestly admit, the next day had been very enjoyable for him. Alongside the two other pranksters of their little group, they had caused chaos.

Their target? The Clocktower.

Needless to say, no one was pleased with them repainting every wall pink or hanging their clothing up and about.

Not even the Queen of the clocktower was spared. She was not happy at all. Raven had never been so glad to be invisible to everyone and everything including death in that moment. Merlin had canceled his fake body very quickly.

Zelretch hadn't been quite so lucky enough to escape in his portal, she had him wrapped up in her whip, promises of torture was definitely achieved as he eventually came back traumatized and haunted.

It took a whole three days for him to recover back to his old self, and even then he sometimes still got shivers and haunted looks in his eyes.

Oh can't forget to mention he finally got around to picking up Ella and Arcueid from where they had been abandoned at the station.

Honestly sounded like a them problem to him.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven pondered on the state of his existence and what it meant exactly.

He was human. A quarter anyway. From his mother, sorta technically his father, but when did he care about that? Never.

It gave him the growth of a human, and honestly at this point, he was barely more than human till he finished evolving.

He was a quarter dragon, though perhaps that percentile was up for debate now due to his dragon form. Sure it was technically his Animagus form, but it was also a part of his very being, so it also wouldn't be wrong to say he was also just a dragon in humanoid form.

Then the half of his being that was Faye. The most terrifying and unique beings in all of existence.

Beings who can enchant a weapon so powerful, so conceptual that it can destroy a being who was capable of wiping out the gods. Admittedly there were beings like Zeus, when he was at his prime and his heyday, could match that being, but not its full form. Then there were some who just weren't a proper match up for it.

The concept still stands.

Plus the fact is, no one truly knows where the Faye came from. They were just there one day, knowledgeable and terrifying.

Quickly cementing their place amongst the top of the top. Sure not all of them had overwhelming power to make even divine beings and servant quake, but those that didn't made up for it in other wakes.

Vivian, the other half of his mom before they came back together in the last century, was not power based, but creation based. Creating the sword of Lancelot and gifting it to him. Being the one chosen to safeguard a fake Excalibur, unfortunately stolen by a god in the century after the fall of Camelot.

Broken and split into seven shards.

Lets not even get into the fact that he was somehow capable of eventually traversing time at will since he did it to help himself by being a paradox to make himself into a paradox.