Chapter 54 (Year 4)

Three chapters in a day. Hope you all appreciate that. Then again, I needed something to keep myself awake after further exhausting myself rebuilding my backyard fence.

Was such a pain, but I just finished it to get it done with. No desire to leave it broken and open.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven frowned to himself as he stared at the group before him.

"I'm honestly disappointed in myself for believing that you children would behave and listen to me. A teacher and someone who is actually knowledgeable in the subject." Raven said cooly as he glared at down at the same group who asked him to teach them to be magus.

"Not only do you half heartedly try and unlock your magic circuits, you immediately attempt to use magecraft." Raven said circling them while Albus sat at his desk.

They were currently in the headmasters office.

"A you idiots foolishly decide to skip trying to do something simple, but instead something advance because, and I quote you here, it's cool." Raven sighed as he sat against Albus' desk.

The headmaster had decided to leave their punishment in his hands.

"You are all idiots, however this is partially my fault, I should have removed the books on this from the library, but I guess I had hope you stupid children would behave. I guess Professor Snape was correct, you are all dunderheads." Raven sighed before he slowly walked up to the leader of the little group.

"Now tell me child" Raven began, but the fourth year, the only one here, no fifth year and above even bothered, spoke.

"We're the same age, don't call me a child." It was muttered under their breath, but he heard it.

"Listen well child, you are a child because you listen like one. So until I see proper improvement and maturity in you all, I will ensure you won't do something stupid like this again." Raven said firm and resolute as his shadow extended into several tendrils.

They raised from the ground and wrapped around the stomach area of their bodies.

"Until I deem you all worthy, you can no longer use magecraft. I blocked your magic circuits." Raven declared as all the children broke down crying before running out.

"Quite harsh my boy?" Albus asked and Raven sighed.

"Don't ploy coy with me Albus. We both know damn well those children were close to killing themselves if you hadn't felt them on the wards using a large amount of prana." Raven sighed in annoyance.

"Very well. When will that block really come off though?" Albus asked and Raven smiled.

"It's a sentient curse block I learnt. It will undo itself when it deems them worthy enough to be undone. Now I shall take my leave, I believe I have a class to teach in the next few mins." Raven declared and Albus nodded.

"Very well. I will deal with any parent complaints. Enjoy your day my boy." Albus said and Raven returned it in thanks via a wave as he left.

Of course he lied. Amaia was just the said sentient curse. Magic circuits existed as part of the soul, and thus she could easily do what he said the curse did.