Chapter 12 - Year 1

Raven pondered to himself what he should do for his project today. He could work on his main project, but he wanted to take a break from it. Make something else.

God, he wishes Pokémon existed in Hogwarts...

'Wait, I can remake my version of Pokémon, but a lot more fun!' Raven thought as he decided on his newest goal.

'An I'll make it realistic too! I just need to study more on runes and transfiguration.' Raven thought before he opened his trunk and pulled out some needed books for study.

After a few days of study and careful testing, he made his prototype.

Dimensions of The Void

His first card was something basic, didn't want to accidentally create a dragon, that would not be good for any of the inhabitants of the castle, not at all.

So he started with a winged horse, or a Pegasus if you prefer. It was a normal playing card with regular information on it.

Pegasus
Rank: 3
Health Points: 500
Attack: 200
Defense: 300
Bio: A winged horse known as Pegasus, not to be confused with a hippogriff. This winged horse is featured in several locations across the globe. It is a great ally and a worse enemy to have.

Pleased with that, he placed it down on the specially made chart that allowed for the runes to work, and he watched with glee as it was summoned. Placing a copy of the card on the opposite side and summoning another, he ordered it to attack the enemy one and watched with interest as flew at the enemy Pegasus and used its claws and made a large gash in its body causing it to fall dead.

Depressed at the failure he still maintained direction and vanished both cards and the remains of the dead Pegasus and then vanished the alive one. He should probably make sure they don't stay too.

"Attempt number 5, beginning," Raven muttered before placing down the cards the two Pegasus appeared and one attacked the other, however this time the enemy one attacked back causing a large amount of blood to be spilled everywhere, at least for the small Pegasus. They weren't even a foot long in size.

Vanishing the corpses and cards again he decided to try another runic formula. Maybe he would add in a couple of different languages to see if that helps.

BOOM!

It didn't help...

Deciding he would take a break for tonight, he stored everything away and cleaned the room up, he wasn't a fully messy person after all. Just slightly messy. As was shown by the large amount of coffee cans he had pilled up and lying around everywhere.

So he vanished those after making sure they were all empty, of course. He wasn't gonna waste good coffee provided by the kind house elves after they somehow broke reality to get him some good coffee in a can.

House elves are willing to do almost whatever they can to please someone. It almost reminded him of Rose if he hadn't met her, she probably would have been like that.

For now, though, he was gonna get a couple of hours of sleep before he had to go to classes. He also distinctly remembered Rose saying something and him agreeing. Something involving Hagrid, Tomorrow(technically today), Eggs, and Fire.