Chapter 38 (Year 3)

Raven sighed as he stared at the floor and contemplated how fucked he was as Mama Cat glared down at him.

Why was she glaring at him?

Because he broke Rule #16,903.

Raven Inanis Le Fay Pendragon is not allowed to cause a school incident by having all four houses fight and be separated year by year and watch from the rafters in the Great Hall with glee.

That's the words written in the book. And what did he do? Exactly that. He would also egg it on further and cause the food flying around by students to hit harder or in sensitive spots.

How did he get caught you might ask? Well, he laughed so hard that he ended up slamming his fist full strength onto the rafter and falling onto the floor cracking it. He was fine, but the floor was most definitely not.

To his luck, Momma Cat happened to walk inside just as he hit the floor falling from the rafters.

So now he had three weeks of detention he wouldn't attend and the entire staff knew it, but no one said anything. I mean, what would they do? Assign him more detention to skip?

However right now Raven rubbed his forehead as he tried to keep a headache from approaching. It was hard.

So to explain, he had taken up blacksmithing. After a quick pop into the place of a blacksmith and understanding the tools and necessary process to make things, he left and made his forging room inside Hogwarts. It was connected to his workshop. So it was one of the most protected rooms inside the castle. Beside the dorms basically. And maybe the headmaster's office.

Right now he stared at another ruined sword. Just wasn't strong enough, nor sharp enough. It would break if he put his full strength behind it. Even worse he wasn't at his full potential, not even close.

"Obviously since I'm using mundane and barely magic-powered metals it isn't that strong, but I'd need something a lot stronger," Raven spoke to himself with a sigh as he decided to ask Merlin about some magical medals.

With that, Raven decided to take a nap enjoying the heat of his furnace room. Of course, if anyone else that wasn't him tried that, they'd die in their sleep. The room had enough heat to melt metal and stone since he wasn't restricting it to the furnace. However, he didn't let it reach past the protected room. No one could enter either.

Raven blinked as he stood in the mountains, a potion in hand that would force his transformation. Momma Morgan had already erected a ton of barriers around the mountains surrounding them.

He was thereby confused why everyone stood so damn close. Did they want to get stomped on by a foot?

"Don't worry, I've got a protection spell up around us. We'll be fine." Morgan said as she and Merlin erected a large barrier around the small group.

Momma Morgan, Momma Cat, Grandpa Goat, Pervy Uncle and ArcElla. He'd have to explain that last one later.

So with a moment to think he gulped down the potion and groaned in pain as his form grew and stretched. Wings coming out of his body.