!!!For New Readers!!!

Hey, guys! Firstly, I would like to say thank you for choosing to read my book. It really means a lot, especially since this book is one of the first steps I've taken to fully develop my interest in writing. I've actually worked on this one for just over two years. 

I know. A very long time to spend on a Wattpad fan fiction. At first, I would update regularly as I worked on the chapters soon as I was hit with a wave of motivation, didn't care if my work was error-free or detailed enough. I just wrote. 

But over time, I saw an immense improvement in my effort as I worked on the book, chapter after chapter. My vocabulary expanded and I started to really pay attention to details. My writing style completely changed.

Now here's why I wanted to include this note here:

You might or might not have noticed the sudden change in the writing between the first 7 chapters and chapter 8. And that was because I had rewritten the first few after I was well into the process of making this book a better read for those who are huge bookworms like me. 

And after chapter 8, you will see my writing style progress into something that you will hopefully like. Will take several chapters but we'll get there eventually.

And since I had begun to put more details into the plot, I started to lag behind when it came to updating regularly. I really had to think everything through before I wrote. So yeah, I'm not the best at updating.

But please bear with the next few chapters because they're still written in my old writing style and are completely unedited. Wait for the later ones to come and I hope they meet your expectations. 

This book is also completed, has been completed for a while. But I had to take it down due to personal reasons. I will republish the chapters regularly from now on and will edit and rewrite them whenever I find the time. 

I'm also working on a new book so please look forward to that as well.

Thank you again. I really love you all for supporting me.