Chapter 10: The Night at the Dorm

Tzuyu kept working on the banner for a couple more minutes until she heard a rumbling noise from her stomach. That's when she realized how hungry she was since she and her unnies had skipped lunch.

Just as she was about to get up, Jungkook came out if his room holding a big bag. She pretended to still be working for she had no desire to talk to him. He ignored her and walked away. Tzuyu did not look up until she was sure he was gone. She was about to get up because she just remembered the groceries when she felt white hot burning on her hand. She cried out in pain and jerked her head upwards to see Jungkook standing with her hot glue gun. 

With boiling tears in her eyes, she got up and slapped him with all her might. He stumbled back but braced his hands on the sofa to break his fall. He glared at her while she blew at the blob of glue on her hand, a waterfall of tears streaming down her eyes.

With anger displayed on his face, he grabbed her shoulders and threw her on the sofa. He dug his fingernails into her flesh. She slapped his arms but he didn't pay attention to that. He brought his face close to hers and whispered, "That one was for Lisa."  And before she realized it, he peeled off the glue. She shrieked again and kicked him in the shins. He pushed her on the floor, got his bag and left the dorm before she could shout.

Wishing that the jerk fell off the stairs and cracked his skull, or died in a car accident, she picked up all the banner material and paint and put them in her room closet. After, she went to her bathroom and applied some ointment on the part where her skin had come off. Then she put a strip of bandage on her hand. She put the first aid kit back and went outside to her room to get her jacket and wallet. 

 At the Super Market:

Tzuyu walked through the aisle on the look for her favorite chocolates. So far she's gotten eggs, bread, milk, fruits, vegetables, pancake batter, waffles, cake mix, chips, cookies, ice-cream, orange and apple juice, rice, noodles, and whatnots. Her cart was almost overflowing. She wasn't looking where she was going and her cart bumped with someone else's. Thankfully nothing fell down. She glanced at the person.

"Hi, Yoongi," she smiled at him.

"Oh, hey Yoda!" Then his gaze fell to her injured hand. "Uh, what happened to your hand?"

"Ask your little jerk."

"Still bothering you? We'll have a talk with him. Sorry."

"It's all fine. You know I can deal with him. Don't worry. By the way, what are you doing here? I thought you hated grocery shopping."

Yoongi scowled, "Jin hyung. 'Cuz Namjoon and Hoseok were out and Jimin's with Tae."

"Oh, poor you. Too busy sleeping, I suppose?"

"Hey!"

"Anyways, good thing that we met. The last time I saw you was... I think before the vacation started. Yup. And that was two months ago. Probably getting to know your new bed these days, right?"

"Ugh, sometimes I feel like putting Namjoon's socks in your and Jungkook's mouth. You two are really annoying."

"Don't compare me with that jerk."

"Sorry. My bad."

They shopped together for a while, then paid their bill. Or Yoongi did. He insisted on paying for her since he wanted to make up for Jungkook's behavior, and also because Tzuyu had just moved. Tzuyu didn't want him too but he was too fast for her. The cashier just laughed at them.

After they dropped off the grocery bags at their dorms, they decided to meet at the park again. Yoongi wanted to tell her something. She thought that she had a teeny weeny bit of idea about what he was gonna say. When she got to the park, she saw Jungkook kissing Lisa under the tree where she and her friends usually hung out. Honestly, don't they see little kids playing around them? And are they ever going to stop sucking on each other's ugly faces? 

She sat on a bench to wait for Yoongi. He came after fifteen minutes because Jin had made him put the stuff away. He apologized, but she said, "I was expecting Jin to do that. Anyways, what did ya wanted to talk about?"

"Yoongi turned scarlet and took a deep breath. Then whispered, "Ok, I know this is weird, but... I like someone..." He seemed to shy to continue and looked down at the green grass.

"Nayeon unnie?"

"Wha..? How did you know?" He looked surprised.

"Pfft, don't think that no one notices how you look at her," snorted Tzuyu.

"S..so everyone knows?"

"Not everyone," she reassured him.

"But who does?"

"Let's see. Mina unnie, Sana unnie, Jimin, Tae, Jihyo unnie, Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook, Yugyeom, Yeri unnie, Bam Bam, Sehun, Jongyeon unnie, Momo unnie, Dahyun unnie, Chaeyoung unnie and... Nayeon unnie," she counted off her fingers. His eyes widened at every name.

"Wha...what?! Everyone knows? Even Yeri, Yugyeom, Bam Bam and Sehun? And she does too? When... no...! How?!" He sat on the bench with his head on his knees.

"Maybe you should learn how to act normal in front of your crush," she chuckled. He gave her a look.

"You're fine. But...." she stopped. She had promised Nayeon not to tell another person. Only the girls knew. But it doesn't matter now, does it?

"But what?" He looked desperate. 

"Uh... she likes you too. In fact, loves you," she blurted out.

"Loves me?"

"Yeah, all she talks about is you after seeing you. Honestly, I felt like murdering you at one point because it seemed like you were going to take her away from us."

Yoongi looked surprised but extremely happy. "You should take her on a date," Tzuyu suggested. "Let's hope she doesn't pass out right there on the spot."

"What do you think I was going to do?"

"But please don't kiss her. Not yet. We all love our ears."

"I'll try not to," he grinned.

"I swear if you do... then you will have to deal with Jongyeon unnie."

"Oh, I'm scared," he laughed sarcastically.

"Whatever, I'm going home now. Bye. You better make her happy," She hugged him and left the park. 

It was almost 7 p.m. when she got home. First, she set up the groceries that she had left on the kitchen counter, then made herself some ramen noodles. She texted her unnies about what happened at the park and told them not to tell Nayeon anything before Yoongi asks her out.

After doing the dishes, she went to her room to take a shower. When she walked in, she saw Jungkook's bag sitting on her bed. She unzipped it and found her blanket, freshly washed and smelling like lavender neatly folded inside it. She took it out and went to Jungkook's room to ask him what was this about. She went out and walked up to his door. She could hear low noises that made her feel like she was going to throw up. But she still knocked on it, three times. 

"What do you want?" came his voice from inside. Then she also heard someone shuffling and going to the bathroom. 

She slowly opened the door, revealing a shirtless Jungkook with red lipstick marks all over his face. Damn, he looks hot. Wait, what? She didn't need to ask what was going on. So she pulled out the bag from behind her, and before she could think about it, she blurted a thank you. He looked surprised, but said, "Whatever, just give it back."

Wow, so cold. Angry, she threw the bag at him and stormed out. He caught it and put it down on his bed. He heard the bathroom door opening and saw Lisa coming out. Before she could see it, he hid a smile at the closed door.