Chapter 33: Giving Up

"Ugghh! Can't believe this is happening!"

"I told you, Lisa, he's been acting distant these past days."

"I know, Rosie, but I didn't know that he'd get out of hands this quick." Lisa stopped pulling at her hair and flopped down on the bed, laying her head in Rosé lap.

After the happenings of yesterday, she had invited her best friends over to her house without her parents knowing. Though Jennie and Rosé were grounded for the the actions they'd taken, they had argued their way to come over, while Jisoo had just been disappointed and refused to hang out with them anymore.

"You should've kept an eye on him," said Jennie who just came out of the bathroom after a shower and now was drying her hair with Lisa's extra towel.

"Well, unnie, you lost your guy too, so I wouldn't be talking!" Lisa half-yelled. She couldn't believe that instead of comforting her, her unnies were saying that it was her fault that she lost Jungkook.

"Don't talk to me like that!" Jennie snapped back. "At least mine wasn't going around kissing other girls!"

"He still loves me, though. He came back to make up!"

"And your stupid ('a' word) ruined the opportunity by making out with someone else right in front of him!"

"Girls, what happened was supposed to happen," said Rosé, trying to calm down the situation before it got worse. She knew how wild the two of her friends got when they argued. Jisoo and her were the peaceful ones in the group. "We shouldn't fight over what we don't have anymore."

"Well, you never had that Jimin guy to begin with so shut up!" Lisa screamed.

"Lisa!" Rosé gasped, one hand on her heart and the other over her mouth.

The younger one realized what she had said and apologized, her shoulders drooping. "Sorry, unnie. You know how frustrated I am right now. Things just keep getting out of hand and I have no idea what the hell I'm saying."

Though she didn't want to forgive her just yet, Rosé gave in. "It's fine. I know what you guys are going through. We're in the middle of an ugly situation and we need to get out of it together."

Jennie threw the wet towel on the couch and sat down on the bed next to her friends. "I really don't care about being expelled as long as my parents find me a different college in the same city. All I care about is getting Taehyung back from that snake."

"What about you, Liz?" Rosé asked. "Do you still think you want to stay with Jungkook?"

"I don't know," Lisa replied. "I really don't care about him anymore."

"Really? It's a only been like, two days."

"If he likes that witch, then I don't give a damn about him."

"So, you're just gonna let him be with Tzuyu?"

"I guess so, though I'm pretty sure that she doesn't like him back."

"You never know."

"What? Hmm." Lisa rested her chin on her knees and went deep in thoughts.

"Alright," Rosé sighed, grabbing a pillow and putting it on her lap.

"But," Lisa suddenly said, lifting up her head and cracking her knuckles. "I didn't say that I'll let them be happy if the do like each other."

"What do you mean?"

"You gotta have some tragedy in you love life."

"But didn't she already lose someone?"