Chapter 31: Found

The sound of the rain hitting the window was calming to Sana. Though she knew she had some trouble ahead of her, she felt safe and calm with Taehyung. She couldn't believe that she had finally confessed to him after all those years. And in these kinds of circumstances, too.

She listened to his soft and reassuring breathing to settle her thoughts. At one point, she had thought that she was just simply overreacting. But, she had not told her best friends, her real family the truth about herself. Though her friends said that her hiding that secret was fine with them, she knew that she had hurt them. They probably felt like she hadn't trusted them enough.

She would've told them, she would've, but Mina and Tzuyu's case was right in front of her. She didn't want people to pity her, to treat her differently than other kids.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to keep it a secret from the three youngest ones who didn't know about it yet, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and... Tzuyu. The fewer people will know about it, the better it would be. But, that would just mean that she doesn't want them in on the secret, that she wanted to leave them out.

She had to tell them, but she didn't have the courage to do so. Maybe she could ask one of her unnies to do it?

"I'm so sorry, Sana."

She was startled back to the living world by Taehyung's deep voice. "Sorry for what, Tae?"

"I know you know that it's all my fault." He sat her down on the bed and stared at her tear-stained face. He lifted up his hand and wiped them off with his sleeves,

"No, it's not!" Sana gasped. "You didn't know that she'll find out."

"But you got into this because of me! I had a feeling that she knew about this, that I... liked you. But I didn't do anything! I knew that she was going to do something bad to you."

"Taehyung..." Sana cupped his cheeks in her hands and kissed him.

He responded immediately, letting out a groan. He grabbed her waist and laid her down on her bed, snaking his tongue inside her mouth and clashing with hers. They kissed for a while until they ran out of oxygen.

Sana stared deep in his eyes. Taehyung smiled at her cute squirrel-like face, and without warning, he flipped her on top of himself. Taking advantage of her surprise, he took her chin and gave her another small kiss, and cuddled her body close to his.

"Can't believe we did this," she mumbled.

"Hmm, yeah," he whispered back. "But I ain't complaining."

"Oh, Taehyung," she laughed. "This was my first, by the way."

"Really? Didn't think that you'll make the first move."

"Neither did I." She heaved a relaxed sigh and got comfy on his chest. The patter of the rain and the whisper of the wind slowly lulled them to a peaceful sleep.

They were woken by Sana's phone ringing. She got off of him and picked it up while he just went back to sleep.

On Phone:

"Hello? Jimin?"

"Hey, Sana, where are you guys? Why isn't Taehyung picking up his phone?" Jimin asked.

She turned around to look at him sleeping. "I don't know. Maybe he turned it off."

"That alien!" he growled. "Where are you guys, anyway?"

"Uh, at my dorm."

"Well, dang! Already alone and getting all romantic, huh?"

"It's not like that, Jimin!"