Chapter 11: Asked Out

It was six in the morning. Nayeon had woken up exactly thirty minutes before she usually does. She had had a dream about her and Yoongi going on a Honeymoon to Venice. After the dream ended, she woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. She got up from the bed and took a long warm shower since she had extra time. After she was done, she wore this:

For some reason, she could not shake off the feeling that something good was going to happen today like it's a lucky day

For some reason, she could not shake off the feeling that something good was going to happen today like it's a lucky day. She looked out the window of the living room. The sky was clear and the weather was a bit warmer. A perfect day to hang out outside with her friends.

 She still had sometime before her roommates woke up so she decided to make them breakfast. Waffles for Jeongyeon and pancakes for Momo. She made an omelet for herself. She was almost done cooking, when her friends walked out, dressed for the day.

"Good morn-" Jeongyeon stopped and stared at her. "Unnie, you look... pretty today!"

"What do you mean "today"? Am I not always pretty?" Nayeon asked, serious faced.

"No, isn't that your new outfit? And your... makeup. Wow!" said Momo, her mouth forming a perfect 'O'.

"I just had extra time to do it. And I felt like wearing purple, so I did. Now hurry up and eat your breakfast before it gets cold."

Jeongyeon came up to her and placed her palm on Nayeon's forehead.

"What's this about?" Nayeon said, looking up at her hand.

"Just checking if you're sick," replied Jeongyeon. "You made breakfast!"

"What? I make your cereal every day!"

Momo sighed, "Unnie, you don't make cereal. Anyways, is this about Yoongi?"

"N...no, why?" Color started rising in Nayeon's cheeks.

"Unnie is it...?"

"Huh?"

"Didn't Yoongi say purple looks good on you yesterday?"

"Every color does!"

"....."

"Fine, yeah!"

"Knew it." Momo and Jeongyeon shared glances and smirked. They both were thinking about Tzuyu's text message.

"Well, good luck today," Momo said and started on her pancakes.

"For what?" Nayeon asked, confused.

"You'll see," said Jongyeon.

"I hate it when you two act like this but whatever."

They ate their breakfast while talking about Hoseok asking Momo out. Momo was worried about an outfit if he took her on a date. Her friends said that they will take care of that and the makeup when the time came. But they warned her not to eat too much when she took a bite from each of their breakfasts. After cleaning up, they got their backpacks and left.