Chapter 19: Sleeping

Thursday was just as stressful as yesterday. Tzuyu and Jungkook had gotten detention yet again. On the positive side, Mr. Gong wasn't the supervision teacher. But the president flipped out and made her stay three more hours. Good thing there wasn't any homework tonight due to the party though it started at 5 p.m. Most of the teachers were involved in the last minute organizations so they weren't able to take classes tomorrow.

By the time Tzuyu got home, she had no idea what to wear. She did not know if she was going to wear a dress or something casual. But she did know to wear something light since the heaters were going to be on full blast.

Two years ago, she had worn a winter dress because the weather was freezing, and had come home drenched in sweat. It was embarrassing. Jin had to drive her home early so she could change and come back.

Jungkook seemed to be having the same problem. He really wanted to wear his new jacket but didn't wanna die of the heat. In the end he gave up and decided to go to the college to collect Hoseok's suit.

On his way out, he saw Lisa talking to Rosé. She flew up to him as soon as she saw him.

"Oppa!"

Rosé gave them a playful disgusted look. Lisa just rolled her eyes. As she leaned in for a kiss, Jungkook stepped back and pretended not to notice. She pouted.

"So are you ready for the party?" Rosé asked, putting her arms around Lisa, comforting her.

"Yeah, I was just about to get my outfit," he replied.

"Great!"

"Oh, Lisa?"

"Huh?" Lisa asked.

"You never told when the party was."

"Yes I did." She separated herself from her friend and put her arms around Jungkook's neck.

"No, you just said it was on the weekend. Saturday or Sunday?" He politely took her arms from around him. Her clinginess was starting to annoy him. She just put them around his waist.

"Oh, my bad. Sunday night. 9 p.m."

"But then, wouldn't we be missing school?"

"Since when did you start caring so much about school, huh?"

"I don't. Just asking."

Mr. Kim shouldn't have hosted his party on a school night, though, and asked his daughter to bring her friends and their dates with her. Did he want them skipping classes?

"Well, anyways. I have to go. I told hyung I'll be there in half an hour." He pulled away from his girlfriend and walked towards the parking lot where his car was parked. He wasn't much of a driving person because he's always had his hyungs to drive him around, but he kept his car with him instead of at home, just in case he needs it.

"Oppa! Wait up!" Lisa jumped up on his back causing him to dangerously lower himself.

"What, babe?"

"Oppa, can I come along?"

"Huh?"

"Can I come with you?"

Oh, snap!

If he tells her no, she'll get suspicious. She was the type who'd get suspicious at little things.

And if she came with him, his hyungs wouldn't approve. He really did not want another visit in front of Tzuyu. It was so embarrassing!

Well, he had no choice.

"I'm sorry, you can't." He rubbed her back.

"But, why?" she whined.

"Because..."