Chapter 15: Fall of the Ears and the Grumbles of Stomachs

This was probably the worst third day ever, well second, for Tzuyu because she and Jungkook had ended up outside the classroom two more times; once with their hands raised for a good twenty-five minutes. And guess whose fault was it? Yup, Jungkook.

During the fourth block, right after lunch, he tried to trip her. Fortunately, she knew. She tried to dodge it but accidentally spilled her orange juice from lunch on his shirt. The teacher had seen him doing that so he was sent outside. How Tzuyu got there was because she had started yelling at him.

The third time they spent their class standing was when Tzuyu purposely stabbed him with her pencil. Though he could've resisted the temptation, he swore so loudly that even the teacher two rooms away could hear him.

The day finally ended with Tzuyu collapsing on the bed to take a nap before she had to leave for the park. She had slept for about an hour when her unnies barged into her room. She woke up thinking it was FBI. They pulled her out of her slumber and told her to change.

"Why can't I go in this?" she asked, still woozy from sleep.

"I'm not sure if you can see orange juice on your jacket. I really don't want to know where they came from, but I'm guessing that it had something to do with Jungkook," said Yeri, pushing her into the bathroom.

"Hmm."

"Yeah, he had orange juice all over his right side," said Chaeyoung.

Tzuyu came out, changed into this:

"Nice jacket, by the way," said Dahyun

"Thanks," Tzuyu yawned, still wanting to sleep.

"You wear a lot of white, don't you?" asked Yeri.

"I don't know." Another yawn. They left her room and went outside. She locked the dorm door since she was pretty sure Jungkook had already left.

"Anyways, hurry up. It's almost five. Nayeon unnie is going to eat us alive if we're late."

On their way, they had to stop by Dahyun and Yeri's place because Chaeyoung had forgotten her headphones there. As they exited the building, they saw Jungkook kissing Lisa, again.

"Can't the two of them stop. I get that they love each other but clinging on to the other's body 24/7 is... disgusting," Dahyun whispered as they walked past the cringy couple, trying not to look at them.

It took them a while to reach the park for Bam Bam had called them to wait so they can leave together with the boys. They took around ten minutes to finally come. And guess what? Jungkook was with them. Yay.

Tzuyu had been hoping that he left with Lisa, but she was pretty sure that his hyungs had forced him since he had this sulky look on his face. That made her glad.

 It took them longer than they had expected to get to the park. The college students were already there, the couples hand in hand. Jackson, Mark, Kai, Chanyeol, Irene, Joy, Seulgi and Wendy were there, too. It looked like a huge group of teenagers on a field day.