Chapter 26: Last Night

Tzuyu woke up looking at an unfamiliar ceiling. Though she was still not used to her new home, she knew that this was not her room. She felt a weight on her chest with her arms around it. She slowly looked down and her eyes widened.

Jungkook!

She pushed him away, maybe too hard since he tumbled off to the floor and scrambled away to one corner of the bed. He groaned and looked up at her. At first, he also seemed as confused as she was, but then the happenings of last night came back to him. He smirked at her.

"Good morning, babe," he said, getting back on. Tzuyu scooched more dangerously to the edge of the bed.

"Who the heck are you calling 'babe?' she yelled, uselessly pulling the blanket over her body to protect herself.

"Oh, don't act so innocent, kid."

"What the heck are you fricking talking about?" Tzuyu got off the bed and stood up, her arms crossed. She was not leaving without an answer. "Why am I here?"

A look of resentment flashed across Jungkook's face. She doesn't even remember. That was the best night of my life. How could she forget?  "Think," he simply said. Try, please.

"Jungkook, I'm really not in a good mood. Te-"

"I can tell you're not."

"This is not funny, jerk!"

"Oh, good good," Jungkook sighed. "You're back to normal."

"I will kill you!"  Tzuyu growled.

Jungkook laid down on his bed and snatched away his blanket from her hands. "I'd love to see you try."

He's copying me. She grabbed a pillow and smacked him hard. He winced in pain and tried to block her with the blanket. She pulled it down and gave him another strong hit on the face. 

"Gurl, you're so aggressive." Yugyeom wasn't lying, then. I better not ever eat her ice cream, he thought and chuckled.

"Then-" Smack!  "tell-" Whap!  "me-" Pack!  "what-" Baam!  "did you do last night!" Smack!

"So you really are forgetful," Jungkook said. Tzuyu stopped hitting him. What was she going to tell him? That she loses control of her mind if she eats a lot at night? Sure, but hell na!

"No, I'm not! I swear if you did something bad to me, you'll not live to see Jimin's jams!"

Silence.

Then...

"How did you...?" How did she know? Does she read minds? How come did I not know that? Ooh, wait! I know!  We're bonding.  Yes, I like it!

"How did I what?" Tzuyu glared. "Actually, you know what? I don't even care! I'm getting out of here!" She spun around and was about to start walking but Jungkook grabbed her shoulders and slammed her down on the bed. "Let me go, jerk!"

"No," he breathed down her neck. "Do you think I'm going to let you forget what we did last night?"

"So we did do something."

Jungkook nodded and smirked.

"You're so dead, jerk." Tzuyu got up with such force that Jungkook was thrown off the bed again. But before he could fully stand up, she kicked him in his 'thing.' "That's for taking advantage of me, jerk."

She looked at him writhing on the floor in pain, satisfaction displayed on her face. Then she picked up a glass of water from his side table and poured it all over him. "And that's for making me miss my movie. I had to wait two whole hours for that kiss." Even though she knew that her mind was so numb by the time that scene happened, she felt like taking all her anger out on that ugly bunny.