Chapter 46: Jerk Jimin

Tzuyu sweared that she would commit a murder if that jerk didn't text her Jungkook's address in the next five minutes. She had pestered him the whole morning to get it out of him but did he get a slight bit bothered? No! He kept ignoring her calls the whole time and left her texts at seen.

Well, what could you expect from that . . . crappy excuse for a human?

Five minutes. That's all you have Park Jimin. Five minutes. Or else I'll come knocking on your door and beat the crap out of you. She smashed her fist on her other hand and cracked her knuckles.

Ding!

God, he finally replied! Tzuyu clicked open her phone and stared at the message notification.

Jerk Jimin: Yah! U sure U want it????????

Tzuyu: One question mark would be enough, shorty :)

Tzuyu: And this is the last time I'm asking you nicely.

Jerk Jimin: Nice.

Tzuyu: GIVE ME THE DAMN ADDRESS YOU LITTLE PIECE OF $#@&!!!!

Jerk Jimin: Wow, that was . . . nice.

Tzuyu: Thanks! Now the address, please.

Jerk Jimin: What's $#@& BTW?

Tzuyu: Jimin, if you delay it one more time, I will tell Mina unnie about "that."

Jerk Jimin: Are you threatening me?!

Tzuyu: Sure :)

Jerk Jimin: Don't you dare, Tzuyu!

Tzuyu: Oh, I will dare!

Tzuyu: Wanna know what will I tell her?

Jerk Jimin: No.

Tzuyu: Dear Mina unnie, your oh-so loving boyfriend was caught red-handed showing off his abs, and flirting with some girls at Yoongi's basketball game without your presence. Just thought I should let you know before you make another great mistake in life like the one you already made. Now everything is in your hands and you also have the option to kill that jerk if you wish to. Have a nice day.

Jerk Jimin: I WAS NOT FLIRTING WITH THEM!!!

Tzuyu: Who knows~ Now are you giving me the address or not?

k

Tzuyu: I'm pressing the forward button~

Jerk Jimin: Why do you and your friends hate me so much?

Tzuyu: Who wouldn't?