Chapter 16: Bastard!

Jungkook was still sulking all the way to the top floor. Tzuyu, as she walked beside him, thought about what to serve his hyungs the next day on the lovely occasion.

When they were on the last set of stairs, Jungkook missed a step and tripped. Tzuyu turned around and burst into giggles. She went back down and helped him up, still laughing.

When he steadied himself, he seized her wrist and pinned her against the wall. His arm pressed against her neck.

"What the heck are you doing, jerk?" She tried to push him off.

"Don't you ever call me jerk again," he said in a hoarse whisper.

"..."

*Stare*

"..."

"Jerk."

"Ugh! Not a word about that to anyone, understand?"

"I'll try..." she laughed, thinking about how he fell. She punched his arms and kicked his legs but he wouldn't move.

He pressed hard on her throat, "Not a single word!"

"Okay, okay! Fine!" She succeeded in getting him away from her,  finally. "You didn't have to do it like that, I was getting wrong thoughts. Gross!"

He smirked, "Kid."

"Jerk."

"You-"

"By the way, good luck for tomorrow. "

He looked back and glared at her. She stuck her tongue out.

"The amount of disrespect!"

He pushed her hard down the stairs, but she was quick to grab his hand. He tried to push hers away but she was already holding on. He was jerked forward and down he went with her.

The fall was bad.

He continouly kept hitting his hands on the railing. Ouch!

She almost twisted her ankle. Snap!

He bumped his head against the wall. Oof!

She got hit by Jungkook's shoes in her legs. Oww!

During that lovely minute, different scenarios formed in his head.

What if Tzuyu lands on top of me?

What if Lisa sees us?

What if I get in trouble?

What if we get hurt badly?

Would we be sent to the hospital?

Am I gonna get expelled?

He realized that he was just over reacting. He can try to stop them from hurting themselves even more.

Halfway down, he gripped on to the railing to break their fall. Snaking his arm around her waist, he drew Tzuyu close to his body. Her arms went around his neck.

They stayed in that awkward position for some time, their faces close to each other's. Tzuyu was looking behind her, her eyes wide and scared. He kept staring at her. Up and down, taking in her features. Damn, she's beautiful.

He quickly stood up but didn't let go of her. She still looked frightened like hell. And then without warning, she leaned her head against his chest. He let her.

When she regained herself, she pushed back and slapped him hard on the cheek. "Don't you dare do that ever again!"

He just looked at her, his eyes burning.