Chapter 14: Disturbance

Tzuyu was woken up by the ringing of her phone. It was Nayeon.

On Phone:

"Hello, unnie," she yawned. "Is everything all right? Why in the name of Mac and cheese are you still awake?"

"Mac and cheese? Seriously? Anyways, you wouldn't believe what happens yesterday."

"What happened?" She sat up.

"Yoongi asked me to be his girlfriend!!"

"Wow unnie, you called me at... what time is it? Three in the morning?! You called me at three in the morning just to tell me this?! Couldn't you have chosen a worse time than this?"

"Hey, hey, hey. Instead of congratulating me, you're yelling at me? What a friend you are."

"I'm sorry, congratulations. And thanks for ruining my beauty sleep," Tzuyu said sarcastically.

"You're welcome."

"...."

"...."

"Do the others know?" She laid back down again.

"Most of them do. I think just Mina and Chaeyoung are left."

"And why didn't you tell us yesterday?"

"I... forgot."

"Unnie! How can you forget to tell your best friends that your crush, your ultimate crush asked you out?!"

"I'm sorry, I was too excited."

"Hmm... That's believable if it's coming from you."

"Meanie. Anyways, wanna meet at the park today with the rest of them?"

"Sure. How many earplugs should I bring? And I should pack a first aid kit, too."

"Tzuyu-ah! I need you all there at 5 p.m sharp, or else..."

"Woah, I'm scared. A bunny's gonna kill me!"

"Stop! Yoongi's friends are going to be there, too. So yeah, Jungkook's gonna come. But don't worry, I'll take care of him."

"Thanks, I'll be there."

"Bye, gotta wake up the other two."

"Bye, and I'm still bringing earplugs and a first aid kit just in case."

"Hey!"

"Bye," Tzuyu laughed.

                                                         ________________________

Tzuyu got ready for school, half excited to see everyone together and a half feeling bad for everyone. That bunny was going to rip everyone's ears off. Thinking of a bunny, Jungkook appeared in her mind. 

Hey, he does look like a bunny, too...

 But an ugly one.

She wore this: