Untitled Part 1

Sunlight flooded the room through the paper windows, shining on the bed, and there was a woman in red on the bed.

"Hmm." The sun slowly caused the sleeping woman to wake up. She slowly sat up, raised her hand and rubbed her forehead, her head was a bit painful, but she wanted to open her eyes but found that her eyes were swollen.

She closed her eyes and waited for a while before she could open them.

As soon as he opened his eyes, Shen Shu was startled by the sight in front of him, and was a little confused for a while.

Although there are no four walls in the house, there is only a closet and a table. There is nothing else. The walls are khaki, and the windows are a little yellow and black with torn paper.

Even in the two years when her father passed away, Shen Shu had never lived in this kind of house, not to mention that she had made a lot of money later, and she had never lived in this kind of house, or it could be said that she had never seen it before.

Shen Shu helped her forehead, and recalled that before she fainted, she only remembered that she had just checked her account and was going home. She was struck by a day thunder on the road, and then she fainted.

Thinking of this, she quickly touched her hair, two braids, it's okay, the hair is still good.

So why is she here? Where's the maid beside her, why isn't she in Shen Mansion? Or who kidnapped her?

Shen Shu looked around calmly and moved his hands and feet. There was no feeling of soreness after being drugged, and no trace of being tied up. Is this kidnapper so conscientious?

She later realized that her clothes had been changed.

While Shen Shu was thinking, there was movement outside the house.

A sharp female voice came through the wall, "Oh, I was lazy on the first day of marriage, and it will be fine in the future! This is not to look at the mother-in-law and the sister-in-law! I really think I am a eldest lady, and I have to People are waiting!"

Shen Shu's eyes fluctuated slightly, and then he noticed the dark red word "Happy" on the window that had been torn in half. Combining with the red clothes on his body, it was not difficult to think of what had happened.

Her face was a little ugly, she was just struck by lightning, how could she be married, and listening to the female voice outside, she is still a difficult family to get along with.

Before she could react, someone broke in. Shen Shu looked at it. She was a woman in her twenties with a slightly raised belly, standing in backlight.

Shen Shu observed her calmly, and did not speak when he was unclear.

I saw the woman with her hands on her hips, staring at Shen Shu and said, "What about you, didn't you hear? How can a new daughter-in-law fall into bed as soon as she enters the door!"

Liu Juan was very dissatisfied with the younger brother and sister of Shen Shu, because she wanted to Marrying her, the family took a lot of gifts, and the banquet held was larger than when she was married. This made Liu Juan very dissatisfied, so she came to pick her up early in the morning.

"Who are you?" Shen Shu asked with a cold face, his sharp eyes directed at Liu Juan.

Being watched by Shen Shu like this, Liu Juan suddenly felt cold all over her body. Why did she feel that Shen Shu suddenly changed one night, and she cried and cried yesterday? Why is it so cold today.

But she didn't think too much, she got her stomach up and said, "You don't know if your younger siblings won't know me for one night, right? It's your blessing that someone such a good brother marries you, and you are still crying and annoying. No wonder the third brother is not happy to sleep in the house."

Liu Juan wanted to watch Shen Shu's jokes for misfortune. She got married only yesterday, and her husband was unwilling to sleep in the house on the night of the wedding. This is not a glorious thing for any woman.

It is a pity that Shen Shu hadn't figured out the situation, so naturally she didn't follow her intentions.

While Liu Juan was talking about it, Shen Shu kept looking at her, the more she looked at it, the more shocked she became, and her expression remained calm.

Liu Juan found that Shen Shu hadn't listened to her at all, and her face turned blue for a moment: "Shen Shu! Are you listening to me?"

Shen Shu raised his eyelashes and said calmly, "You are here to change my clothes." Isn't it? Hurry up, then!"

Liu Juan's face was green and blue for a while, is she being treated as a maid?

She glared at Shen Shu fiercely: "Do you think you are a lady of the old society, so you are going to change your clothes? It's almost the same for you to get out and criticize/fight!" The

old society? What is the old society? Is it the front? What is the criticism/fighting?

Shen Shu didn't understand what she meant, and he didn't bother to understand, "If it's not, then get out of here!"

Shen Shu closed her eyes after she said. , I just want to dismiss it quickly.

Liu Juan was so angry that she pointed at Shen Shu for a long time, and couldn't say a word.

In the end, I could only grab my stomach and scream: "Oh, my stomach, it hurts. My stomach is the grandson of the Duan family. I'm sorry that something happened to the Duan family. I'm sorry for my man. This is his eldest son. , It hurts" 

While howling, he leaned toward the door, his eyes kept outside the floating door, and the voice grew louder and louder.

Shen Shu frowned and opened his eyes impatiently. When he was about to speak, he was interrupted by a woman who hurried over outside.

The woman's hair was smoothly combed to the back of her head, and her eyes were very savvy. As soon as she came in, she shouted at Liu Juan: "What are you doing with the second daughter-in-law! If you have nothing to do in your spare time, just make up the clothes for the second child in your room." , Come out and wander around!"

When Liu Juan saw Li Guizhi coming, she stopped howling immediately, holding her belly and saying, "Mother, I am not worried that my younger sister is hungry, so I specifically asked her to get up for dinner. Who knows if my younger brother and sister would not accept my offer, they would give me As a maid, my belly is so angry that my younger brothers and sisters hurt me!"

"Bah! It's just showing off your belly, isn't it just a piece of meat in your belly, it's like being pregnant with a baby!" Li Guizhi didn't listen to Liu Juan's nonsense. The two had been a mother-in-law for so long, and they knew her for a long time. What kind of stuff it is.

"Hurry up and get me back to my house!" So that

she won't have a headache!

Li Guizhi was really fed up with Liu Juan's temperament. The first few years of her marriage were fine. Although she was a little lazy, she didn't dare to go too far. Later, after she became pregnant, she became presumptuous. I live a long time and eat a lot. I just say a few words and cries out that my stomach hurts, and I just believe the second silly boy.

Liu Juan was so angry that she stomped her feet and left.

Shen Shu watched Li Guizhi drive Liu Juan away coldly, without speaking.

Ever since she came in to look at not spoken Shen Shu, Li Guizhi some distressed, she sat down beside the bed said carefully: "? Youngest daughter, all right,"

Shen Shu watching the tint of white hair was combed whole Neat woman, this should be her mother-in-law. She can feel Li Guizhi's kindness, but this kindness has a meaning that Shen Shu doesn't understand.

"Mother knows that you are unhappy in your heart, but at this point, let's think about it for the better. When the third child comes back, my mother will definitely teach him to vent your anger and ask him to apologize." Li Guizhi said seriously, she also felt that The third child was too much, "My mother cooked brown sugar eggs for you, mother will bring them for you."

After speaking, he left in a hurry.