Untitled Part 12

As soon as Li Guizhi and Shen Shu prepared the meal, they heard someone shouting at the door before they could bring it out.

"Sister-in-law Guizhi, your girl is having trouble!"

Li Guizhi, a loud voice, was taken aback, almost didn't fall, and hurried out to find out what happened.

The reporter was from the neighbor who lives next door to the Duan's house. He gets along well with Li Guizhi, but his voice is very loud.

Li Guizhi took her hand and asked nervously, "Sister Lanfeng, what's wrong with the flowers in our house? What's wrong with the flowers? Why are the flowers so good? You said that the forests are still about the same. Don't scare me!"

Shen Shu followed out to help Li Guizhi and said: "Mother, don't panic first, let's listen to what Aunt

Lan Feng said." Li Guizhi nodded as if he had a backbone.

Aunt Lan Feng breathed a sigh of relief: "Your flower tore other people's clothes. The clothes are from the city, so they are not cheap." Li Guizhi breathed a sigh of relief: "It's just one piece of clothing, pay her. That's it, I thought what was going on, you really scared me to death."

"Isn't this an issue?" Aunt Lan Feng said loudly, "Do you know whose clothes are the flowers? Then? girl in town come, hear or what guan'er daughter, you say flower stalls count things. " "

Yes, you two are too wife, was kind enough to others girls got into a fight. "

originally Li Guizhi didn't care about it, but when she heard that Liu Juan was there, her heart suddenly became tense.

"Didn't the second daughter-in-law go back to her family's house? How could she get

involved , she still has a body, how can she not know the weight!" The more I thought about it, the more disturbed I became. Li Guizhi slapped his thigh, "No, I have to go and see!"

Before she could go there, Liu Juan ran back crying and crying. As soon as she saw Li Guizhi, she started crying and selling miserably.

"Mother, I have been bullied miserably, my stomach is so uncomfortable, you can't just watch me being bullied, you have to call me the shots!"

Following her was Duan Xuechuan with a helpless look and an impatient strange girl.

Aunt Lan Feng quietly said to Li Guizhi: "Sister Guizhi, that girl, she came from the city at first glance ." Li Guizhi glanced at her, she was about the same age as Huaer, not like a countryman, she had an indescribable temperament. .

She glanced at Liu Juan who was still crying, her forehead jumped wildly, "Just like you, who can bully you!"

Liu Juan choked and pointed to the strange girl and said: "It's her! She looks at the little girl. The bully wanted to misuse our family's money. I found out and said a few words. Who knows she scolded me, mother, you have to be the master of me, I'm all for the sake of my little sister, for our Duan's family."

"Who scolded you," Make it clear that you have been arguing!" Ye Shuhui was anxious, and she had never met such a rascal.

"It's you! I'm a city man who dresses so well, and I still want to misuse our countrymen's money. Bah, it's really not a good thing!"

Seeing Liu Juan was about to quarrel with Ye Shuhui again, Li Guizhi quickly stopped her: " Okay, don't say a few words, be careful of your stomach."

Then called Duan Xuechuan , "Chuanzi, take your wife back to the house first." After Duan Xuechuan brought Liu Juan back to the house, Li Guizhi smiled at Ye Shuhui, "No. I'm so sorry girl, my second wife is like this. I don't speak well, so I'll make it to you."

Ye Shuhui snorted coldly, pointed to Duan Xuehua and said, "She tore my clothes, and the woman paid me back. Insult me, madam, tell me what to do."

She wore a red dress and a white knitted cardigan . She was very beautiful, but the beauty was broken by a big opening in the skirt.

What a pity in Li Guizhi's heart, what a good dress, it was ruined like this. She also knew that they were at a loss, so she said: "Well, girl, look at how much we will pay you."

"I didn't intend to make you pay for it, but the woman just said that made me very angry, so you will either pay me 100 yuan or pay me for the exact same clothes!" Li Guizhi almost fainted, "A hundred yuan? So expensive?" It's worth the cost of their family for half a year.

Duan Xuehua quietly reddened her eyes, it was all her fault.

Shen Shu saw it, walked over and squeezed her hand, comforting silently.

"I didn't cheat you. The fabrics of these clothes are all high-end goods, and the styles are not casual. I still lose a hundred dollars."

Li Guizhi is in a dilemma. She can't get a hundred dollars. It's bucks, but she can't produce exactly the same clothes.

Shen Shu pursed his lips, remembering the money Shen Lan gave her, but in the end he didn't take it out.

She took a step forward and looked at Ye Shuhui and said, "If I patch up this skirt, will it offset our fault."

"You?" Ye Shuhui looked at her up and down, "Can it be fixed? I don't want to wear one. It's shameful to go out with patched clothes!"

"No, I can guarantee that it won't be abrupt after patching." Shen Shu smiled slightly and assured her, "If you are not satisfied then, we will pay you 100 yuan. It's not too late for the money."

Seeing that she was firm, Ye Shuhui believed a little bit, "Well, it's just what you said, anyway you can't run."

"Then change it first."

Shen Shu let Duan Xuehua He took a set of clothes she hadn't worn and asked Ye Shuhui to change it.

When Ye Shuhui changed clothes, Duan Xuehua looked at Shen Shu a little nervously: "Sansao."

Shen Shu touched her head and said, "It's okay, just leave it to Sansao."

"Yeah." Duan Xuehua pressed harder. Nodded.

Ye Shuhui, who had put on a piece of Snowflake clothes, was less refined and more alive, and her speech softened a lot.

She handed the clothes to Shen Shu, lifted her chin and said, "Here, here you are."

Shen Shu took it, "It will take about four or five days. How will I give it to you after I repair it?"

"Four or five days? "Ye Shuhui's eyes rolled, "I will come again then." Then he left Duan's house.

When Ye Shuhui left, Li Guizhi dared to ask, "The third wife, can you really sew it?"

"Yes," Shen Shu replied.

Li Guizhi was still a little worried. With such a big hole, how could it be possible to sew well and to sew nicely, so she should prepare the money first.

"Since it's okay, I'll leave first, sister-in-law Guizhi." Aunt Lan Feng proposed to leave.

Li Guizhi returned to his senses: "Thank you, Sister Lanfeng."

"If there is anything to thank, I also watched the flowers grow up, and I just came to tell you in advance, and I didn't help much.

" You can come and tell me that it has helped me a lot."

Aunt Lan Feng smiled and said, "It's all small things and small things, alas, I have to go back, the people in the room are waiting." Li Guizhi smiled and said to Lan. Aunt Feng sent it out, turned her head and her face sank, "Hua'er, tell me what's going on."