Untitled Part 25

"Why is there a meeting suddenly? What happened?"

"Then the newcomer went to Manager Song's office, and Manager Song came out for the meeting. Isn't she the one who complained?"

"We were right again, again She didn't bully her, what kind of behavior is she swearing!"

Sister Wang glanced at Shen Shu who was standing with Liu Mei in disgust, lowered her voice and talked to the person next to her: "That girl is not easy at first sight, she must be with Manager Song. I'm bad at talking."

"Sister Wang, don't worry. If Manager Song insists on making trouble for you, we will all help you. If it is a big deal, we will strike. I think Manager Song dare not help her relatives."

"I'm afraid it will ." It's so exhausting to you." Sister Wang shook her head and provoke calmly, "You still don't come too close to me recently, I'm afraid that girl will hate you too." It's

okay not to say it, as soon as the words came out, The people around Sister Wang were suddenly ready to move, and everyone wanted to help her get justice.

Sister Wang glanced at Shen Shu provocatively, and was directly ignored by Shen Shu.

"Quiet!" Song Yuan said solemnly, and glanced at the group of sister Wang unhappily.

She is usually very majestic. As soon as her voice fell, the noisy workshop quieted down.

Song Yuan looked around at the crowd: "Let me talk about the rumors about the recent workshop and future work arrangements."

Sister Wang stabbed the person next to him with an elbow, and the person immediately reacted: "Manager Song, is Shen Shu really you? Family relatives?"

Song Yuan glanced at her, and said

solemnly : "Listen to me." "Okay, I hope Manager Song won't let us old people down." The man shrugged.

"Regarding the recent rumors in the workshop, it is necessary for me to clarify that I have nothing to do with Shen Shu, not the so-called relatives in your mouth."

Someone blurted out, "How could it not be!"

Song Yuan's eyes went straight: "Could it be that you know better than me? Is there any relative in my family that I don't know?"

"Then how Shen Shu entered our factory, I remember the factory recruitment examination was over long ago? "

She came in to take over the job of her friend. Her friend is from the propaganda department. If you don't believe it, you can ask yourself." Song Yuan was not guilty at all.

Before Song Yuan clarified, Liu Mei also said, but no one believed it at that time.

Song Yuan waited for them to finish discussing, and continued: "Everyone is in the same factory and all colleagues. Don't convict people because of unnecessary rumors. Not only to Shen Shu, but to everyone I am the same. Say."

"Since you work in the factory, you must abide by the factory rules. Our factory never

talks about the rules based on the relationship. If you have any questions, you can ask me in person." When he said this, Song Yuan went straight. Looked at Sister Wang.

Sister Wang hid back, trying to avoid Song Yuan's eyes, but fortunately Song Yuan quickly moved away.

"Okay, let me talk about the future work arrangements. The factory is going to select people to set up a small workshop, which will be responsible for our new styles in a few days. If you are interested, you can come to me to sign up, but it doesn't mean that you have finished signing up. You entered safely, and you will have to be assessed afterwards. Only after passing the assessment can you enter the small workshop."

This is much more important than whether Shen Shu is a householder or not.

"Manager Song, is the salary in the small workshop the same as ours here?" Someone asked everyone what they thought.

Song Yuan also knew what they thought, and didn't want to sell it. He said directly: "It will be higher."

The workshop has exploded. Everyone wants to enter the small workshop. Even Liu Mei is looking forward to it, but she is very much. Quickly suppressed the excitement.

Liu Mei said frustratedly: "We are just here, so there must be no chance."

"Not necessarily, you have very good skills, maybe you can be selected." Shen Shu comforted her.

"Let you auspicious words." Liu Mei reluctantly chuckled, "But it must be based on seniority to choose people to enter the small workshop. Look at Sister Wang and the others, they are all confident."

Shen Shu took a look and saw Wang. Sister and they have raised their heads, as if they had been appointed by default.

"Not necessarily, don't you admire Manager Song the most? So you have to trust her, maybe not by seniority but by skills?"

Being comforted by Shen Shu, Liu Mei suddenly regained her confidence. She should believe in Manager Song. , If you look at the technology, she can fight it.

Song Yuan continued: "In addition, the person in charge of the small workshop is Shen Shu. She will assess you with me. Our assessment will start from many aspects, and the technical speed will be carefully tested in all aspects. You can be more proficient in these few days. Familiar with sewing machines. "

Huh?

Not only the people in the workshop were surprised, but even Shen Shu was a little surprised. Is she the person in charge? Director Hong didn't say anything.

Liu Mei was very excited: "Ah, ah, you are the person in charge, that's great."

Compared to her excitement, Sister Wang's complexion is very bad. You must know that she has already offended Shen Shu miserably.

Shen Shu quickly got surprised, and smiled and said, "I won't open the back door for you."

"You don't need to open it, as long as it's fair." Liu Mei said naturally, she just wanted to have Shen Shu there, and she definitely wouldn't. Selected on the basis of seniority.

After the meeting, Shen Shu and Liu Mei returned to their desks together. Not long after sitting down, Sister Wang changed seats with the person next to them and leaned in.

"Little Shen, congratulations on becoming the person in charge of the small workshop. I know you have a promising future at a glance. Sure enough, I didn't read the wrong person." Sister Wang embarrassedly praised, "It's the sister who misunderstood you, don't you Strange sister."

"I don't know how those gossips came out. Don't worry, next time someone says you are unpleasant, I will definitely quarrel with him."

"When I look at you, I think you are very kind, and talk to me. Like a girl, she looks so lovely."

Liu Mei shook her body, frightened by Sister Wang's sudden change of attitude.

Shen Shu didn't respond much, and nodded gently.

Sister Wang breathed a sigh of relief, and then contemptuously, she was still young, and she was deceived to talk casually.

"Since we are all so familiar, then Xiao Shen, tell me about the small workshop, why did Manager Song choose you to be the person in charge? How did the assessment of the small workshop be tested?"

Shen Shu's mouth was pouting. A too obvious smile: "I don't know this, maybe it is Manager Song, okay."

"Yes, yes, Manager Song is good." Sister Wang dryly agreed. Yi?

Liu Mei watched Sister Wang change her mouth in amazement, silently cast an admiring look at Shen Shu.

"Little Shen, you are so good at talking with Manager Song, but you have to say a few words to help sister." Sister Wang still said her purpose, "Sister has been in this factory for more than ten years. , I haven't moved much before, and the children are getting older, and I am about to retire. I think that after two years of working hard, I will quit. This small workshop is my only chance."

Started to play the emotional card.

Shen Shu: "Sister Wang, Manager Song is good, but it's the least allowed to have relationships, and I'm not familiar with Manager Song either."

"How can I be unfamiliar!" Sister Wang didn't suppress it. Temper, yelled.

She didn't pretend at all: "Just tell your sister, do you blame me for misunderstanding you? Didn't I apologize to you? What else do you want? You just ask if you can let me enter the small workshop. It's over."

"Sister Wang, how can you think of me that way, I don't mean it." Shen Shu widened his eyes, and seemed to look at Sister Wang incredulously. The small workshop needs to be assessed. It is fair and just. It's not something I can say to Manager Song."

The people around who seem to be working seriously are actually listening to them all with their ears erected and hearing what Shen Shu said. , Many people can't sit still.

Manager Song has said that it is fair competition, so why are you special?

But Sister Wang can be regarded as a hegemon in the factory. She dares to be angry but dare not speak, so she can only secretly glance at her with dissatisfaction.

Sister Wang's face was green and white, and seeing that people around her already had opinions on her, she became even more unhappy.

She glanced at Shen Shu with an innocent look. She was unlucky in secret, because she underestimated Shen Shu. She really thought that the other party was an ignorant young man. She didn't know that it was just two sentences. Shen Shu made her lose the factory. The hearts of most people.

Shen Shucai didn't care what Sister Wang was thinking, she had always repaid gratitude and revenge, but she was treating her with her own way.

... In the

evening, Shen Shu was about to return to the house, and was called to a stop by Duan Xuelin: "What, the name is reported to you, you remember to study hard!"

Shen Shu blinked, a little dazed.

In fact, she and Duan Xuelin haven't spoken much in the past few days. One is busy with work and the other is busy with school. They both leave early and return late, and rarely get together.

It took a while for her to realize that Duan Xuelin was talking about the college entrance examination.

For the past two days, Shen Shu has been waiting for news from Song Yuan, has been thinking about work, and has forgotten that she asked Duan Xuelin to help her sign up for the college entrance examination.

"Thank you." Shen Shu thanked him very sincerely. "There is no trouble, right?"

Duan Xuelin shook his head: "There was a small problem, but the problem is not big. Ye Shuhui can help."

In fact, Duan Xuelin almost failed to report success because of Shen. Shu didn't have a high school degree or even a junior high school degree. Ye Shuhui was there at that time and said casually that he just reported Shen Shu's place.

Hearing Ye Shuhui's help, Shen Shu was a little surprised. She thought they were a stranger in Ye Shuhui, but she didn't expect her to help.

"I see, I will make something for her another day as a gift."

Duan Xuelin breathed a sigh of relief: "Then leave it to you."

Shen Shu nodded, there was nothing wrong, and he was about to enter the house when he raised his foot.

"That..." Duan Xuelin stopped talking.

Shen Shu stopped and looked at him in doubt. Is there anything else?

Duan Xuelin scratched his head: "Well, you can ask me if you can, and I can give you tutoring."

Shen Shu raised his eyebrows and saw his extremely red ears at a glance, "Okay."

"Starting today ." ? "

Duan Lin suddenly tweaking and said:." not impossible "

." Come on, late today, and tomorrow we'll talk, "Duan Lin in the eyes of expectations, Shen Shu refused.

Duan Xuelin was suddenly disappointed: "Okay."