Untitled Part 43

It's the position just now.

Shen Shu was startled, a little worried about the young mother's accident, so he dragged the man and walked over there.

As soon as she walked there, she heard the cry of the young mother: "Oh my boo."

She was taken aback for a moment, and took a look at the crowd. The child had been retrieved, and she was being held in her arms by the young mother.

Shen Shu glanced aside. The soldier who was in the carriage with them was standing beside him, beside the mother and son who took the child away.

Shen Shu heaved a sigh of relief as soon as he saw him.

Suddenly, the young mother rushed over, grabbing the old lady kicked and hit, "Why ah, why ah! I see you kind, you have to turn my BoA, how are you so hard heart ah."

A strong see old The wife was beaten and stood in front of her like madness, preventing her from being hurt.

The old lady gently pushed Aqiang away, frowning and said: "Child, you are still young, you can still have a baby, but my old

lady is not young anymore." The young mother was taken aback, and the old lady continued, "Let's sit down together. After so long in the car, this baby has a relationship with me, so you can give us the baby."

"My Aqiang is too pitiful, my wife ran away with someone, and the child died. Only the old woman is left. Depend on him for life, my body will not last long, so you can give this baby to my Aqiang, and we will treat him as a biological child." The

old lady portrayed herself very pitifully and was watching. Everyone thought she was the victim.

The young mother was stunned by the old lady's words, feeling that she would be guilty of serious crimes if she didn't give them the child.

Shen Shu snorted coldly, everyone really has it.

She pushed the man next to him who wanted to sneak away, just in the middle of the crowd.

"Your money should have been taken away by him." Then he looked at the old lady, "Auntie, whose child is not a child, you say your son is pitiful, then it is rare for them to lose their son?" The

old lady He curled his lips: "They can still have another child, and they don't

know how to bring children. Children suffer when they are with them." "That's just your wishful thinking." Shen Shu said the last sentence without saying it, and waited quietly. As the police arrived, she just saw someone looking for the police.

Duan Xuelin waited in place for a long time and couldn't wait for Shen Shu. He was a little worried, so he came over, quietly stood beside her, and asked in a low voice what had happened.

Shen Shu told him about the matter, and Duan Xuelin looked at her with some worry: "Are you not hurt?"

"You are too reckless. They are all organized pickpockets. What if he doesn't act alone? "

Shen Shu shook her head. She made the shot with great certainty. The education from childhood to adulthood made her unable to remain indifferent to this.

The people watching the excitement all around had dispersed, and only a few parties were left. The thief panicked when he saw that they were determined to call the police.

"Big girl, big girl, I was wrong, can I return your money to you?" the thief said to the young mother, "I just got a brain twitch, and you let this Little girl let me go." The

young mother found the child and the money. She was very happy. She didn't want to let him go, but she didn't speak up, and thanked Shen Shu and the soldier.

"It's okay." Shen Shurou said, "Go out more carefully. I think the mother and son are watching you as soon as you get in the car. The two days ago they have been talking to you and almost letting you relax your vigilance. "With

tears in her eyes, the young mother kept nodding her head, hugged the child tightly, and said she would not let go.

Shen Shu looked at the soldier who was standing upright, and said to the young mother: "The police are coming soon, so we will leave first."

Before turning his head, the soldier who had not spoken suddenly said: "Wait a minute, I need to go to the police station to make a transcript."

Shen Shu didn't know the process, glanced at Duan Xuelin, and saw that he nodded, so he continued to stay.

"You know how to martial arts?" The soldier suddenly asked Shen Shu.

Shen Shu looked around and was sure he was asking her, and shook his head slightly, "It's just that I got a little stronger." The

soldier didn't know whether he believed it or not, in short, he didn't speak.

It didn't take long for the police to arrive. First, the thief and Aqiang's mother and son were pressed into the car. An older police officer went straight to the soldier and shook hands with him.

Officer Chen smiled and said, "You are the Deputy Bureau of Lin who came from a new job. I didn't expect you to have done a great job in our bureau as soon as you returned." The

soldier , Lin Congguo, did not smirk and did not praise Police Officer Chen. No, he said: "I just met."

"The mother and son were traffickers. I don't know if they had done too much retribution. The old lady had a physical problem. Her grandson also died of an illness. She and her son are the only ones in the family." Officer Chen explained the origins of Aqiang's mother and son, "They have been out of the province for almost a year and have never come back. They said they went to treat the old lady, but I didn't expect it. This time I started to do my job again."

Shen Shu wondered, since he knew that he was a trafficker, why didn't he just arrest him. Thinking of her, he asked, "Why don't you arrest them?"

Officer Chen smiled: " They are not ordinary human traffickers. They are honest and upright. They can't afford it when they have a girl. If they don't want it, they throw it at them. They find a seller and sell it because there are many people who protect them. "If

there are people who can't see it, we will go there, but they can always be fooled by them, and it is not easy to catch." He sighed, "Little girl, everyone is helpless."

Shen Shu pursed his lips, not knowing what to say for a while.

"How are you sure they haven't secretly abducted and sold children like they did today?" She was still unwilling.

Chen officer also very helpless: "Their mother is very cunning, grasp the evidence, there is no way ah, today is the evidence, and not let the run, do not worry."

Shen Shu can not do anything, no matter how willing, I can only comfort myself that they can't run this time.

Several people went back to the police station with Officer Chen and left after taking the transcript. Just as Shen Shu stepped out of the police station, he was stopped by Lin Congguo.

"This is your whip."

Shen Shu turned his head, and it was indeed hers. The thief who had just tied up and forgot to take it off, "It's mine, thank you."

Lin Congguo also wants to go home, coincidentally with Shen. Shu and they are together. He chatted with Shen Shu: "Your method of binding people is very unique. It took a lot of time to untie the whip."

Shen Shumo, she used the method unique to the Shen family. The skill is here."

Lin Congguo was taken aback, but he didn't expect it to be such a statement, and then said: "No matter what it is, as long as it is not struggling to open it, it is a good way."

"Are you the deputy chief of the police station?" Shen Shu Thinking of Police Officer Chen's address to him, he suddenly asked.

Lin Congguo did not conceal: "Yes, I am from Jiangcheng. I have been a soldier outside for seven or eight years, and I have returned this time." As

if he knew what Shen Shu was worried about, Lin Congguo continued, "Don't worry, I . will be full participation in the trial of a strong mother of "

Shen Shu smiled:" Thank you. " "

very good soldier, you are in the army 2078, thinking about how the jobs? "

If you continue, the future The position should not be low.

Lin Congguo was silent for a while, and then said, "I'm old, and my body can't bear it."

Shen Shu was very surprised. He was only twenty-three or four-four. Isn't that old? But he thought it was. My personal question is still not asked.

The topic was gone for a while, and the three of them walked forward in silence. Lin Congguo struggled for a while, and still asked: "I think you are very skilled, do you have any ideas about joining the army?"

Although he is no longer in the army, he does not delay. He recruited talents for the troops.

Shen Shu shook his head, "I admire the soldiers, their integrity and their perseverance. I think I can't reach their status, so I can't do it."

She just wants to make money and live her own life.

It was a pity for Lin Congguo, but when he arrived home, he bid farewell to Shen Shu and the others.

Only Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin are left and continue to walk back, "You know each other before, and they seem to be very familiar." "You don't know how well you

are in a carriage on the train."

Duan Xuelin uttered a loud voice, and changed the subject, " Go ahead." During this period of time in Shencheng, Ye Shuhui has been coming to you, not knowing what's going on."

Shen Shu nodded, that is, doing clothes.

"How do you feel about going to Shencheng? Did you meet your expectations."

Duan Xuelin knew what she was doing in Shencheng. He wanted to go with him, but was rejected.

"It's okay, it's quite different from Jiangcheng." Shen Shu recalled his days in Shencheng, "I brought you some special products from Shencheng, you can check it out when you go back."

"I still have gifts?" Duan Xuelin was quite surprised. .

"Yes, yours, my parents, my little sister, and my mother."

Duan Xuelin was helpless, but it was better than nothing. At any rate, it was not a gift.

...

The trip to the deep city made Shen Shu more confident about the future, because in September she was leaving for the capital to go to school, she had to hurry up to arrange things in Jiangcheng, first of all, Duan Xuehua took over her work.

Shen Shu went to Jinjiang Village to connect Duan Xuehua into the city, and stayed in Duan Xuelin's house. Duan Xuelin moved into Shen Shu's house to make a floor shop.

"Sansao, this is your mother let me give you the money." Snowflake segment took one hundred and fifty dollars to Shen Shu, "Niangshui, your job is to buy, I can not have come directly."

On After returning home, Shen Shu gave Duan Xuehua the bottom line and asked her to discuss with Li Guizhi to see if she wanted to enter the city.

"What are the two words of the family?" Shen Shu did not answer.

Duan Xuehua forced her up: "Brothers are still clearing the accounts. You really want to hold the money, but it's not a lot. Don't dislike it. Sansao."

"Don't dislike it." Shen Shu saw her insisting and accepted it. "Tomorrow I will take you to the factory to familiarize yourself with it, and you will live here in the future. After I go to school with your third brother, you will be left alone. When you stabilize, you can pick up your parents."

Duan Xuehua A look of sadness: "Mother and the others can't make it. The second sister-in-law will have to confinement after giving birth, and the mother will take care of her, and she will take care of the children after her confinement."

"Didn't she have separated?"

Shen Shu knows Liu. Juan had already given birth to her child. During her time in the deep city, as Liu Juan wished, she was a boy. Because she was in the deep city, only Duan Xuelin was the only one when she returned. She had not seen Liu Juan's child.