Untitled Part 46

"Thank you Director Zhang. If it were not for your persistence, I might not have the day to know the truth."

Duan Xuelin knew very well that although he regretted and had doubts, there was no evidence, and he did not have the strength to go for a while. The thief who changed his name.

"Don't thank me, thanks to Song Ran, if it weren't for him to mention it, I wouldn't have thought you would be changed." Director Zhang didn't take the credit, and directly told them Song Ran's credit, "Moreover. Xiao Duan is chattering about this matter quite deeply, and it is estimated that your mayor of Jiangcheng will find you in some time."

"I will tell you in advance, and you will be able to deal with it when the time comes."

Duan Xuelin nodded, "Thank you, Director Zhang. "

Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin looked at each other, and they could see from each other's eyes. If Mayor Ye finds Duan Xuelin, there is an excellent candidate, Ye Shuhui.

After leaving Director Zhang's office, Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin walked to the dormitory and chatted.

Shen Shu asked: "What do you think?"

" I do n't have any thoughts. I feel a lot more relaxed after knowing the truth. I don't have any other thoughts."

Duan Xuelin looked up at the starry sky, but felt a little emotional in his heart.

If it weren't for the exam paper's name being changed, he would not fail the exam, would break the pot at home, and his parents would not force him to marry, so he would not meet Shen Shu, and no one would force him to study unless he met Shen Shu. , No one is forced to study, so he will not be admitted to Beihua University, can only say that everything has its own definite number.

"Actually, I should thank him for changing my test paper."

Shen Shu:?

"Otherwise, I don't know what my goal is until now, so I may live in a muddle-headed way."

He now has a goal to earn money and support his family.

"You can't talk nonsense about this." Shen Shu shrugged, "It's not you or someone else. Nowadays college students are too rare, and many people desire it."

"Even if your life has changed because of him, you can't let it go easily. Who knows if you let it go this time and next time there will be another hapless person who will be targeted by him."

She is not the first. Once I saw someone fighting for fame and fortune. In the past, how many people bought the examiner in order to get fame and fame, just to get the exam questions. Duan Xuelin was all trivial.

Duan Xuelin also thought about it, he was a hapless guy, but he was a little luckier than the others.

...

Director Zhang said that Mayor Ye might come to Duan Xuelin, and the two of them were preparing. Sure enough, Ye Shuhui got it shortly before school started, and Shen Shu received her in the dormitory.

"Wow, Shen Shu, your dormitory is great, too. It's too happy to live with the two of you."

Ye Shuhui was full of envy. She also stayed in school, but it was in a six-person room. It was uncomfortable to bump into each other.

Shen Shu smiled and joked: "Then move over, we are still empty next to us."

Ye Shuhui waved her hand: "This is Beihua's off-campus dormitory, but I can't live in it."

She watched for a long time, still envious, and quickly changed the subject. , She was afraid that she couldn't hold it any longer, "Do you know what I'm calling for you?"

Shen Shu knew everything in her heart, but she didn't miss the slightest, "Could it be possible to introduce me to the business?

" This is one of them." Ye Shuhui made a two-handed gesture, "There is a second reason."

Shen Shu didn't expect Ye Shuhui to really bring her business in the capital, and was a little surprised for a while.

Ye Shuhui didn't want to sell it anymore, she just took out a letter, "My dad called me and said that it was your man's college entrance examination problem, but didn't tell me specifically, so let me give him this letter and say everything. I wrote it in the letter, and he knew it after reading it."

"Okay, thank you." Shen Shu accepted the letter, "I will give it to him when he comes back."

Ye Shuhui nodded, her father had completed the task, and then said: " I brought you a big order this time."

Shen Shu raised his eyebrows, "How big is the single?"

"It's quite big anyway." Ye Shuhui quietly looked outside, leaning into Shen Shu's ear and said, "The people here are very rich. It can't be compared. Your craftsmanship is great, and you can raise the price appropriately."

Worried that Shen Shu would even raise the price, she quickly added, "But you can get a discount for me. I'm all a regular customer."

"Don't worry, I won't

cheat you." Ye Shuhui was relieved . " It is my classmate who wants to order clothes, and a girl in my dormitory. Seeing my clothes look good, they asked me where I bought them. , I just mentioned it to her."

Shen Shu was a little surprised, Ye Shuhui seemed to be admitted to the University of the Arts, and there were a lot of beautiful girls in it.

Over there, Ye Shuhui was still saying: "How about it? Is it the same as in Jiangcheng, do you want to meet?"

"I want to meet." Shen Shu nodded, "Customization needs to meet the characteristics of people. If you don't meet, it is difficult to make perfect. clothes. " "

OK, then I go back so told her to take her time to come to see you. "Yeshu Hui nodded," What do you come to my school to talk to me, ah, I have help help! "

Ye Shuhui thought of what her dad said when she called, saying that Shen Shu's family had helped him a lot and asked her to help Shen Shu when she needed it. Although she didn't know what it was, she was obedient and helped as long as she said. Promote Shen Shu's Shaoan in schools.

Shen Shu smiled and nodded, but this time she thanked Duan Xuelin.

Mayor Ye's letter mentioned about Duan Xuelin's name change and told them of the punishment for those involved.

It is worth mentioning that Mayor Ye's competitors participated in the matter of Duan Xuelin. Mayor Ye seized the opportunity to defeat the opponent, and he was expected to move up. That's why he came up with this letter.

In this way, the matter was resolved when Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin hadn't seen anyone, and when they first learned about it.

With Ye Shuhui's recommendation, Shao'an quickly broke into the circle of the capital. From the beginning when Ye Shuhui found Shen Shu as an intermediary, to Shen Shu slowly developing a network of contacts, it took less than a month in between.

Shao'an is on the right track, and Shen Shu and the others have also been in school for a month, and they have gradually become acquainted with the land of the capital.

At the time agreed with Director Hong, Shen Shu asked for leave from the school, ready to go back to Jiangcheng.

On the eve of leaving, Duan Xuelin gave all his money to Shen Shu.

Shen Shu was silent for a moment, and then said: "You know what I am going to do when I go back. If it is given to me, we are really poor and white. If Qiansi loses money again, there will be nothing."

She didn't lie to Duan Xuelin. She told him frankly what she was going to do.

"You can make more money if you are out of money." Duan Xuelin was calm, as if he was taking out a stack of paper, "and I believe in your eyes, how can you lose money?"

Shen Shu has a lot of hard work this month . In Duan Xuelin's eyes, apart from completing the school's task every day, which is to receive Shao'an customers to make clothes, he never stopped every moment. The atmosphere was a bit dull. Duan Xuelin joked to ease the atmosphere. "The assets of the two of us are actually not too much. If we say less, it is not a lot. Large and small are considered to be a millionaire household. Can earn him the second ten thousand and the third ten thousand." "Ten thousand yuan household?" Shen Shu tilted her head. She hadn't calculated the funds yet, "Is there any ten thousand yuan?" Duan Xuelin was sure: "Yes, I I gave you more than two thousand and almost three thousand, plus you earned it yourself, even if you don't have tens of thousands, it's fast." He has always known that Shen Shu can make money, so it seems that he is more than a little better than him. I felt a little complicated for a while. Shen Shu felt that Duan Xuelin's thoughts were too perfect. How could it be that he could only make no money, and that he made a lot and spent a lot of money. The two looked at each other, neither was convinced, so they stopped sleeping and started counting money.

Shen Shu first took out her money from her small wooden box and put it in the center of the bed, and then put the money Duan Xuelin just gave her in the center.

"Count it?" Shen Shu raised his eyebrows.

"I just gave you one thousand. I don't need to count it. I will add it in a while."

Shen Shu nodded, and then began to count the small wooden box. Originally, she wanted to save the money in the passbook, but she thought of spending it again. When I went out, I didn't save it at all, but they were all replaced by big money by her, so I didn't look at them much together.

One thousand, two thousand, three thousand... plus Duan Xuelin's total of eight thousand three hundred and fifteen yuan.

The two looked at each other, but they didn't expect them to be so rich now.

In the end, Shen Shu decided to take away a whole number and keep the change at home.

"Is it enough?" Duan Xuelin asked.

Shen Shu nodded. She didn't intend to take a big stake in Qiansi, so she told Factory Manager Hong that it was five thousand, but now that there are more, she can take more.

She put the money next to her, and then said: "Go to sleep, you have classes tomorrow."

There was no dream. The next morning, Shen Shu got up and went to school with Duan Xuelin for breakfast, and then went to the train station by car.

The same time it took when I arrived, it was the afternoon when I arrived in Jiangcheng, and Song Yuan was the one who picked her up.

Shen Shu was a little surprised, "Why did Manager

Song come here?" Song Yuan: "Don't call me Manager Song, it's not in the factory, I'm here to pick you up for my uncle."

Shen Shu nodded, she knew Song Yuan The relationship with Hong Zhencai.

"Go to my uncle's house."

"Are you in a hurry?" Shen Shu asked, "I'm not in a hurry, I'll go back?"

Song Yuan was not in a hurry. Shen Shu went back to put his things first, and then went to Factory Manager Hong's house with her. .

When he arrived at Director Hong's house, Director Hong shook hands with Shen Shu as soon as he entered the door: "Little Shen, it's rude and rude. I didn't let you go home and rest for a while. I was really anxious."

Shen Shu said it was fine and laughed. He asked: "Did there be any changes?"

She was not in Jiangcheng, and she didn't know the situation in Jiangcheng anymore.

"A little change." Hong Zhencai poured her a glass of water. "As you said, the control of the factory has been released during this period of time. The steel mill is a pilot project, and the response is very good. It has slowly been extended to us. The textile factory."

Shen Shu nodded, her guess was correct.

"But it's a bit different." Hong Zhencai said quite mysteriously.

"Where is it different?"

"I am ambitious and I am not willing to take that share, so I fought for a period of time to transform Qiansi from a state-owned company to a private company. Do you still want to buy a share?"

Actually, Shen Shu started. Hong Zhen received the news when he came here, but he hasn't moved because his goal is different from other factory directors.

Shen Shu was stunned for a moment. She didn't expect such a change method. She felt helpless for a while. She didn't reply to Hong Zhencai's words, but carefully thought about the pros and cons.

Hong Zhencai didn't urge her, let her think slowly.