Untitled Part 39

"Mother-in-law, there is no overnight feud with the child." Li Guizhi went to comfort Shen Lan, "Lin Zi was so angry that I was half to death at the beginning, but now it's fine when I grow up."

Shen Lan sighed, "Lin Zi is still good in nature, Xiao Xiao Wei is different from him, but if Xiaowei has one-tenth of Lin's, I wouldn't be like that."

Li Guizhi smiled. Someone praised Duan Xuelin that she was very happy, but she couldn't follow Shen Lan and say that Lin Hongwei is not good. The subject changed: "Let me tell my mother-in-law about the third daughter-in-law."

Shen Lan sat up straight and cheered up.

"After the third daughter-in-law got married, the Lin Zi changed a lot. My mother in-law also knew that Lin Zi failed in the college entrance examination last time, and since then she never likes to learn. No matter what my father and I say, I just don't listen, if there is a third daughter-in-law. If you can control him, the forest has long been abandoned."

"Also, the third wife..." The

two talked and listened to each other. Shen Lan also slowly forgot what had just happened, but Shen Shu did not forget.

She went to her cabin and found the little whip she had brought back.

Duan Xuelin just woke up, saw her shook the whip, and immediately became sober: "Why did it turn it out again? Who offended you?" It was

n't because he was drunk yesterday, right?

"Try the feel." Shen Shu said. Although she doesn't wear it on her waist every day, she has always carried it with her. She didn't expect it to come in handy today.

Lin Hongwei really made her angry this time.

"Who is it?" Duan Xuelin asked tentatively.

Shen Shu did not conceal: "Lin Hongwei."

Lin Hongwei? Isn't that little brother Shen Shu?

Duan Xuelin still remembered him. When he first went to Lin's house, Lin Hongwei satirized him.

Originally wanted to make Shen Shu think twice, but after knowing that it was Lin Hongwei, he suddenly didn't want to, "Go, go."

Shen Shu glanced at him inexplicably. Why did she hear a little gloat, she didn't care, pinned the whip to her waist, and went out to find Lin Hongwei.

"Little sister, did you see my little brother?"

Duan Xuehua thought for a while, and pointed in the direction of Houshan: "He seems to have gone to Houshan. I don't know why he panicked."

"Okay, thank you little sister ." "

Hou Shan? It's God who helped Shen Shu.

Shen Shu didn't go far, and as soon as he entered the back mountain, he saw Lin Hongwei and drew out his whip.

As soon as Lin Hongwei saw Shen Shu, he wanted to run around, but the back mountain was very empty and there was no one, so he immediately persuaded: "Sister, my dear sister, I was wrong and I was really wrong."

"What 's wrong." "Shen Shu raised his eyebrows.

"I shouldn't say that I want you to work, I shouldn't say that I want your house,

oh , I'm really wrong, don't hit me." Lin Hongwei was always spoiled and accustomed to growing up, so he has never been beaten. The only time was the last time Shen Shu kicked him, so he was really scared.

Shen Shu looked at him disgustedly, a big man cried like this, "Didn't you keep avoiding me? Why would you have the guts to come over and ask me for something?"

"That Su Xiaoyue didn't get rid of you? Marry you?"

Lin Hongwei was taken aback, stumbled and said, "Xiaoyue was angry, but she was coaxed by me later, and she said she would marry me."

At the beginning, Shen Shu looked for an educated youth and asked Lin Hongwei to hesitate. Su Xiaoyue was so embarrassed that she was always pointed and pointed by the villagers. Su Xiaoyue turned her face against Lin Hongwei and prevented Lin Hongwei from looking for her.

But Lin Hongwei was not reconciled, apologizing and giving food and drink, which made Su Xiaoyue's attitude softened.

idiot!

"Are you really stupid or fake? Did she say that after marrying you, you will live in the city and work in the factory." Shen Shu can guess it, "Then you go to the eldest sister, and the eldest sister said You came to me for a job, right?"

Lin Hongwei was stunned in place, and Shen Shu said that the score was not bad.

"You're so stupid! How much have you been in for Su Xiaoyue for so many years, she would draw a cake for you, and you ran over, stupid!"

Lin Hongwei remained unmoved and let her scold. , Anyway, Xiaoyue said that she was going to marry him.

Seeing him like this, Shen Shu sighed: "Su Xiaoyue's intentions are good. I really wronged her by staying in the country." When

Lin Hongwei heard this, he felt hope came: "Yes, sister, you also think Xiaoyue shouldn't be here. Isn't the country right? She should go to the city. Sister, give me the job."

Shen Shu:...

she said nothing, and went straight to the whip. Lin Hongwei was a little puffy and had a lot of meat. She went to places where she hurts. Fighting, every one used some strength, but it won't break him.

"Oh~ it hurts! You said you wouldn't hit me!" Lin Hongwei ran around.

Shen Shu sneered: "I didn't say that it was you who beat you, and you can't wake up if you don't beat you!"

"Your mind is flooded, right? You still think about it, but if you have a bit of mind, you will know who is sincere for you. Okay."

"Or you haven't seen a woman? If Su Xiaoyue is really as good as you said, why did she not pass the college entrance examination twice, do you think she will pay attention to you when she enters the city?"

Lin Majestic mouth hard: "Yes! You think Xiaoyue is a shrew like you! Xiaoyue is gentle and lovely, she is the moon in the sky, and you are the mud on the ground."

He has begun to break the jar, "You are just a slap The abandoned baby abandoned by your biological parents would have died a

long time ago if it weren't for our family." Shen Shu was tired. I thought that Lin Hongwei's performance a while ago could be saved, but he didn't expect it to be broken from the root.

Snap—the

last whip, "You're right, I'm not your sister, so I can't control you."

"But Lin Hongwei, when you see me in the future, remember to go around, otherwise my whip won't have eyes. ."

Lin Hongwei flinched, he shouldn't have listened to the elder sister's advocacy.

"Also..."

Lin Hongwei was going crazy, "What else?"

"Don't make my mother angry in the future. Once I find that my mother is angry or something because of you, you will wait for me." Shen Shu did not hide.

Lin Hongwei wanted to refute her own threat, but when she saw the whip raised high, she felt a dull pain in her body, so she didn't dare to say anything.

"In the future also not allowed to look for my mother for money!" Shu Shen adds, "If you Su-catching colors to please your own to make money, not allowed to take my mother's money!"

"Why! That is my mother!"

Shen Shu smiled slightly: "Because I am a shrew! Isn't that what you said? Why, I forgot what I just said, and my memory is so poor. Do you want me to make up for you and help you remember your memories?"

"No, No need."

Lin Hongwei saw that Shen Shu did not move, and immediately got up from the ground, trying to run.

"Wait."

Lin Hongwei wailed, not daring not to listen.

"Next time you see Duan

Xuelin, remember to respect it." Shen Shu could see that Lin Hongwei disrespect Duan Xuelin.

"Yes, yes, I will respect my brother-in-law next time." Lin Hongwei nodded and bowed, "Can I go now?"

"Get off!"

Shen Shu agreed, and Lin Hongwei dared to run away and limped. , And kept rubbing the waist.

Shen Shu chuckled. Who made him timid to run? She pumped hard and walked slowly. It hurts even more when she ran, but she didn't have the kindness to remind her that she wished Lin Hongwei hurt.

Afterwards, Shen Shuruo returned to Duan's house without incident. Shen Lan and Li Guizhi were chatting happily. Seeing her back, she asked, "Where is your little brother? Don't be fooled by him."

Because Li Guizhi was here, Shen Lan didn't dare to say too obvious, for fear that Li Guizhi would be dissatisfied with Shen Lan.

Shen Shu shook his head slightly: "I feel sorry for you, so I went home first."

Shen Lan was confused.

"Look at your mother-in-law, Xiaowei is a good child."

Shen Lan nodded helplessly, and asked Shen Shu with her eyes. Shen Shu gave her a calm look.

Shen Lan left after lunch at Duan's house. Before leaving, Shen Shu took advantage of her carelessness and quietly stuffed two hundred yuan into her pocket.

"Mother, if you go home, if the eldest sister is at home, no matter what she says, you must not be angry, okay? Don't be angry with yourself, it's not worth it."

Shen Shu worried that she would be angry with Lin Zhaodi when she went home.

"I know." Shen Lan gently stroked Shen Shu's cheek, "My softness is so good, mother is very happy."

Shen Shu was still worried: "Even if the eldest sister says something to me, mother, don't pay attention to her. "

Okay." After

Shen Lan left, she was still a little worried. She understood Shen Lan. Once Lin Zhaodi really said something was wrong with her, Shen Lan would never sit idly by. She was worried that Shen Lan would quarrel with Lin Zhaodi.

I don't know when, Duan Xuelin came behind her and comforted her: "Don't worry, mother knows what to do, and the eldest sister is also a maiden, it's okay."

" Why don't you tell me how you taught Lin in the back mountain? Majestic?"

Shen Shu glanced at him: "Just like you back then." It's

just that the person is different, and Lin Hongwei is an idiot.

Duan Xuelin curled his lips, remembering how powerful Shen Shu was back then.

"Have you figured it out? Where are you going to study?" Shen Shu suddenly asked, looking at the clouds in the sky.

Duan Xuelin still looked like a fool: "I'll go to the south with you."

"Isn't your dream of Beihua University in the capital? You are fully qualified to go now."

Duan Xuelin muttered, but Shen Shu didn't hear it clearly.

"Don't ruin your future because of me."

Shen Shu has always felt that this is not worth it. If she is asked to choose, she will definitely choose the future.

"I suggest you think about it." After leaving a sentence, Shen Shu left to look for Duan Xuehua.

Duan Xuelin looked at her back, a little weak.

...The

two stayed in Jinjiang Village for two days, and only returned to the city two days later. As soon as they arrived in the city before they had time to rest, Mayor Ye came back.

"Comrade Xiao Duan, you are finally back." Mayor Ye shook hands with Duan Xuelin. "Many people from schools have come to see you in the past two days. I have arranged to be in the guest house. When do you think you have time to meet?"

They are all famous schools in the country, and the provincial champions of each province will personally visit them to talk about the treatment of the school, and strive to recruit the champions to their schools.

Seeing that Mayor Ye was anxious, Duan Xuelin immediately followed. He wanted Shen Shu to join him, but Shen Shu refused.

Shen Shu cleaned up at home, and then continued to make the clothes that he received. This one cannot be delayed, because she has already lost a lot of time when she returns to her hometown.

Before she could sink in, the knock on the door interrupted her. She couldn't help being surprised. Did Duan Xuelin forget to take something?

Shen Shu put down his work and went to open the door.

Outside the door was a middle-aged man and a young man. When Shen Shu came to open the door, there was a cheerful smile on his face.

Shen Shu was surprised: "I wonder who these two are?"