Untitled Part 32

"Ashu, see the words like a meeting. I have arrived in the deep city safely, don't read it. I haven't returned home for a long time, and there are many changes in my home. It is completely different from Jiangcheng... See if you like it or not. Besides, before I left, I heard you say that you want to open a shop on your own. Maybe you can come to Shencheng to see if you have time. Here is what you want.

I asked a friend to take the letter back. He is near the market. It will be quicker to send a letter to you from there. If you want to write to me, you can send it to the address below." The

letter and the package were sent by Wen Qiulu, and it said something about her current situation and the deep city where she is located. Case.

Shen Shu had a little yearning for the deep city she described, and wanted to see the city described by Wen Qiulu with his own eyes.

After pondering for a long time, Shen Shu opened the small package that came with the letter.

She took a long strip of black shell, opened the lid and twisted it, and the red paste inside was turned out.

Wen Qiulu said in her letter that this is lipstick, a popular item in the deep city recently. Many young girls wear it, which is a bit similar to mouth grease and rouge.

Except for the lipstick, all that was left was some vanishing creams and the like, and Shen Shu just flipped through it.

With things like Wen Qiulu, Shen Shu can be sure that her plan is not wrong. The rouge she made can't be said to be the best, but it's not worse than those that can sell.

With a bottom in his mind, Shen Shu wrote a pen to Wen Qiulu's reply.

...It

took more than a week for Shen Shu to make out the clothes and skin care products that Ye Shuhui wanted. Today is Ye Shuhui's day to pick up the goods.

"Try it, and if something doesn't fit me, I'll help you change it."

Shen Shu took Ye Shuhui to her room to change clothes.

Ye Shuhui was a little surprised that Shen Shu actually slept in separate rooms, but the years of education told her not to talk nonsense, and changed her clothes.

The skirt is a waist dress, because the waist can show Ye Shuhui's thin waist very well. In addition, Shen Shu designed a high-waist skirt, which stretched Ye Shuhui's legs a lot, but it was very good. Covered her slightly wider crotch.

From the beginning, Shen Shu noticed that Ye Shuhui's collarbone was very beautiful, so when designing it, he deliberately chose a square collar. The beautiful collarbone was leaked out and her neck was very slender.

She nodded in satisfaction and saw that the clothes she made were well displayed, which was a good thing.

"Is there anything to change?"

She was a little worried about the collar. This degree of exposure was still rare in Jiangcheng. If it hadn't been for Ye Shuhui's red dress with suspenders last time, she would not have chosen this design.

Ye Shuhui shook her head. She felt very good, and she felt a lot gentler in this skirt.

"It's great!" Ye Shuhui exclaimed, "I like your embroidery so much. It's just like the real one."

Naturally, Shen Shu would not let go of the advantages of her embroidery. The skirt was dotted with small flowers to make the whole skirt look like. It's not so monotonous anymore.

She smiled and responded to Ye Shuhui's compliment, "Thank you! And the moisturizing cream is also made for you, it is the magnolia flavor you want."

"The moisturizing cream? Changed the name?" Ye Shuhui opened it and smelled it, Magnolia. The fragrance is very light and elegant.

Shen Shu nodded: "This only moisturizes the skin plus a little whitening effect, so it is more popular, called moisturizing cream."

"It's pretty vivid." Ye Shuhui said with a smile, "how much in total, I'll give it to you today."

Shen Shu was not polite to her, and directly stated his own price: "Fifty, forty-five skirts, moisturizer is cheaper for you, five yuan." The

bottle of moisturizer is small, so I don't need to use it many times, so Shen Shu only charged five yuan, even so she made it, after all, the cost was only one yuan.

Because the skirt is tailor-made, the price will be high, but Shen Shu doesn't feel that this skirt is not worthy of this price. She has never seen the embroidery on the skirt in Jiangcheng alone.

Ye Shuhui didn't bargain with Shen Shu, so she just paid for it. She originally thought that the skirt would cost fifty, so she didn't think the price was expensive at all.

She wore her skirt and turned around, standing in front of the mirror, taking photos from the left to the right. She couldn't get tired of it. After a long time, she took it off reluctantly. Now is not the time to wear it.

"Have you chosen a name?" Ye Shuhui asked.

"Shaoan."

"Shaoan, it sounds pretty good."

Shen Shu smiled and nodded. That is the title of his mother, Princess Shaoan, Shao is a beautiful meaning, and An also has this meaning, and is given a name with high expectations. .

She turned around and took a white handkerchief out, and handed it to Ye Shuhui: "This is a custom-made dress."

She made many square handkerchiefs. There were no extra patterns on them. Only the word Shaoan was embroidered in ancient shape. And books, unlike words, are like patterns.

Ye Shuhui put it away unceremoniously, "There are small gifts, which I like. Is this your logo? It's pretty good-looking."

"It's the word'Shao'an', you also have it on your skirt, but you can't see it from the outside. "Shen Shu said, "Wait for me."

She took a small delicate cloth bag, which looked like a sachet, just enough to hold a moisturizer.

"I guess your moisturizing cream may be given away, so I sewed a small sachet for you on my own

initiative . It would look better if you put it in a small sachet." Ye Shuhui took the small sachet and put the moisturizing cream in, and suddenly smiled. Come out: "This is also very delicate, do

you want money?" "You are my first customer, no money is charged for the gift." Shen Shu also laughed, "I also count on Miss Ye to help me introduce customers."

Ye Shuhui waved his hand: "It's easy to talk about it, and when I finish the big business, I will bring you a bunch of customers, so that you can't be too busy."

After Ye Shuhui left, Shen Shu took the fifty yuan he had just received, and took out all the money left on him. When they came to the city, Li Guizhi and Shen Lan gave them twenty each, a total of forty. There are only twenty people left in the city.

But this time, they also got one hundred and thirty yuan. In addition to paying the eldest brother and the second brother 50 each, they still have 30 in their hands. Adding up this amount, they now have exactly one hundred yuan in their hands, but they still have one hundred in debt, so they don't even have a penny now.

Shen Shu sighed, but it was not enough.

It's already mid-May. The college entrance examination in July, and after the entrance exam, I go to school in September. It only takes more than three months in the middle. A hundred yuan is not enough for anything.

She thought of the things in her previous life in a daze. After the Shen family was ransacked and seized in the previous life, she and her mother became prostitutes. The servants in the family were dismissed. They were unable to move. Duan Xuelin found them and gave her a shop to let them. To survive, she seemed to have lost a lot of her first business when she didn't make any money.

Shen Shu was powerless to cover her face. At that time, she didn't know anything about business. She only knew about rampage, so she lost a lot at first. Later, Duan Xuelin couldn't stand it anymore. After teaching her a lot of business knowledge, she understood that. many.

"What are you in a daze? Did she go?"

Duan Xuelin suddenly appeared at the door, leaning on the door frame. He had just gone out and gave Shen Shu and Ye Shuhui a place.

Shen Shu's eyes were dim. He looked at him leaning at the door and saw Duan Xuelin in his previous life: "I miss you."

Duan Xuelin always felt that this didn't seem to be said to him, especially the look in his eyes, as if he was looking at others through him. .

He walked a few steps forward to Shen Shu's side, and slowly squatted down: "What do

you miss me?" "Do you have a birthmark on your back?"

Shen Shu suddenly asked, asking Duan Xuelin to ask him. He put it on his back? Are there birthmarks?

"I..." Duan Xuelin's voice was a little low, "It seems to be there, a small dark red teardrop-shaped birthmark."

Originally, Shen Shu just asked casually, not wanting Duan Xuelin's answer, but he didn't expect it. Duan Xuelin actually did, and was a little excited for a while, and almost took off his clothes.

Fortunately, she recovered quickly and said something sorry.

Duan Xuelin took her gaffe in his eyes, "My mother said that the birthmark was deliberately left in her previous life. This life is so easy for people to find it."

"But how do you know that there is a birthmark on my back? The one looking for me?" Duan Xuelin said jokingly.

Shen Shu

turned his head away: "I'm talking nonsense, who knows you really have it." Then he changed the subject: "It happens to be right here, show me how to do this question? And what does this word mean, this foreigner's Writing is really hard to learn."

Duan Xuelin followed her and told her about math problems and English, and he was calm for a while.

Just when they were caught in the sea, someone knocked on the door, and it spread from the first floor to the second floor.

Shen Shu raised his head, with some doubts: "Who could it be?"

Duan Xuelin didn't know, he got up and went to the balcony to take a look, "It's the eldest brother." The

eldest brother?

Shen Shu stood up, "Who else is there besides the big brother?"

"No, just the big brother. He came with a tractor, as if he was sending us a bed." Duan Xuelin was about to go down and open the door, "I'll open the door."

Shen Shu Waiting on it, suddenly thought of something, patted his head, ran to the house where Duan Xuelin lived, and tidied up his floor, but he couldn't let the older brother see it.

Soon, Duan Xuelin and Duan Xueshan came carrying the dismantled bed.

"

Brother and sister, where do you put it?" Shen Shu pointed to Duan Xuelin's room: "Brother trouble, let's put it in this room." After

they put the bed together, Shen Shu had already boiled the water and poured a glass of Duan Xueshan. "Big brother drink water."

Duan Xueshan wiped his sweat: "The bed was made long ago, but I haven't found a chance to send it to you. I just came to the market today, so I borrowed a tractor from the village and pulled it over for you.

"

Brother and sister, please see if this bed works, if it works, I will leave first." Shen Shu smiled and said, "I don't worry about the craftsmanship of the eldest brother. Let me stay for a meal. If you don't pay attention to the time, it will be a little bit faster."

Duan Xueshan waved his hand: "no, no, I've eaten, to hurry away, the village people are still there waiting for me."

fail to beat him, Duan Lin send him down the stairs, "are all right at home?"

"well yet, after separation There are a lot of contradictions." Duan Xueshan said, "My ex-madam, let me tell you, let you study hard, don't worry about other things, and don't worry about the family."

"Okay." Duan Xuelin responded.

Duan Xueshan got on the tractor and patted Duan Xuelin on the shoulder before leaving: "Linzi! Come on, try to get into college, set a role model for your nephews and nieces, and make parents happy."

Duan Xuelin watched him leave, thinking in his heart. , He will definitely work hard, he will definitely be admitted to the university this time, and he will bring Shen Shu with him.

Turning around, Duan Xuelin went upstairs to urge Shen Shu to study. Shen Shu used to urge Duan Xuelin, but now it's the other way around.