Untitled Part 35

Shen Shu shook his head: "No, the textile factory." The

steel mill has a heavier weight than the textile factory. Shen Shu knew that she could not get the shares of the steel mill with her capital, so she could only take the textile factory.

Zuo Chang's eyes flashed. He had the idea of ​​buying a stake in a steel mill, but he didn't expect that a woman from Shen Shu would also have this vision.

He murmured a little bit: "Sooner or later."

Shen Shu nodded, she understood.

"It's dinner." Lin Niandi shouted from outside.

Shen Shu got up: "Then I'll go first."

"Don't you stay for dinner?" Zuo Chang also stood up, wanting to keep her down for dinner.

"No, there is still something at home."

Shen Shu smiled at him, then returned the Yingying she had been holding in her arms to Lin Niandi, and left.

Lin Niandi hugged Yingying a few times: "What is she looking for? Can you help me if there is anything."

Zuo Chang gave her a funny look, "That's your sister, how could I not help, But, she doesn't need my help."

Lin Niandi was puzzled.

"Your sister is not an ordinary person." Zuo Chang sighed with emotion.

Lin Niandi mumbled, "Isn't she an ordinary person, she's not called Shen Shu."

After leaving the dormitory of the steel factory, Shen Shu didn't go home directly, and wandered around to the post office.

"Is there a letter from me?"

"Yes, it's a package from Shencheng."

"Thank you."

Shen Shu took the package before returning home. There was no one at home, and she didn't know where Duan Xuelin had gone. She didn't care. I just made a little meal and ate it, then went into the house and unpacked it.

The package was sent by Wen Qiulu. Shen Shu asked her to help find a few books on costume design and sent it over, along with some gadgets from Shencheng.

"... Your letter says that you will take the college entrance examination this time. Do you have a favorite school? If not, maybe you can consider some schools in the south. There are also good universities in Shenzhen. Fashion design is a good major. You can think about it."

"In addition, if you are admitted to college, it is better to plan ahead as to how to deal with the relationship between you and your man."

Finally, Wen Qiulu mentioned that she was waiting for Shen Shu's arrival in Shencheng.

Shen Shu raised her eyebrows when she read the entire letter, and she was quite keen. She was only a little bit mentioned last time when she wrote a letter, and she was noticed by Wen Qiulu. I guess she guessed it from the beginning.

She couldn't help thinking seriously about her relationship with Duan Xuelin, and it was only an expedient measure to become a bright couple with Duan Xuelin.

At first, I had to stay at Duan's house because she couldn't return to Lin's house to prevent her identity from being discovered. Later, she couldn't find a chance to leave. In addition, she needed Duan Xuelin to cover her college entrance examination, so she didn't leave.

But now is a good opportunity. Although both of them have taken the college entrance examination, they will certainly not choose the same university, and the two of them did not get a marriage certificate, so naturally they separated.

Shen Shu sighed and waited for Duan Xuelin to come back and find some time to chat.

She remembered that when she saw Duan Xuelin the first day, she couldn't help but laugh. He should be very happy, wishing to get rid of her.

In the middle of the night, when Shen Shu was sleeping soundly, he was awakened by the downstairs.

"Sister-in-law! Sister-in-law, are you asleep?" A knock on the door followed.

Shen Shu looked down from downstairs vigilantly, a vague figure supporting the other, and the one being supported seemed to be Duan Xuelin.

The person seemed to notice that Shen Shu looked again, and quickly said, "Sister-in-law, Brother Duan is drunk, and didn't take the key. You come down and open the door."

Shen Shu confirmed that it was Duan Xuelin, and then went down to open the door.

The man who supported Duan Xuelin was a little taller than Duan Xuelin. When he saw Shen Shu coming down, he smiled and said, "Sister-in-law, my name is Da Zhuang. Brother Duan was drunk at my house. I wanted to let him stay with me. Stayed for one night, but he kept yelling about coming back, so I sent it back."

Da Zhuang straightened Duan Xuelin, pushed forward, and then let go. Seeing that he was about to fall over, Shen Shu hurriedly supported him.

"Since you have come down, my sister-in-law, I will leave first." After speaking, he left.

"Huh?" Before Shen Shu could say a word, he took over the hot potato Du Duan Xuelin who was drunk.

She helped Duan Xuelin to the wall, told him to stand against the wall, and then locked the door.

"Can you still go?" she asked softly.

Duan Xuelin nodded foolishly.

"Do you know who I am?"

Duan Xuelin muttered: "Softly."

Shen Shu was going to help her and paused, the roots of his ears climbed up suspiciously flushed, and then he lifted Duan Xuelin upstairs with no expression on his face and threw it away. Entered his room.

Early the next morning, Duan Xuelin got up with a headache, feeling uncomfortable all over after the hangover.

When I went out, I found that Shen Shu was not there. I thought she was going to work, but when I went downstairs, I found that she was in the small house.

The small room on the first floor was cleaned up by Shen Shu to make clothes, and the reception of customers was also on the first floor.

"Is there a new order?"

Shen Shu hummed, "I just picked it up in the morning, and there is porridge on the balcony. You can drink it yourself, and we will talk later."

Duan Xuelin obediently went upstairs and drank the porridge again. Somehow he had an ominous premonition, so he drank slowly and slowly, as if to drink all day.

However, no matter how slow it was, when he finished drinking, Shen Shu came up first by himself before he was dragging downstairs.

"Shall we talk?" She motioned Duan Xuelin to sit down.

Duan Xuelin scratched his head and smiled stupidly: "What are you going to talk about? Did you not go to work today?"

" Ask for leave." Shen Shu said.

Then dropped a bombshell: "Let's separate."