Untitled Part 5

"Auntie, you are so beautiful, can you play games with me?" The little girl looked up at Shen Shu with her innocent face.

"Yes, but can you tell me what your name is first?" Shen Shu squatted down and looked at the little girl and said.

"My name is Nan Nan." Nan Nan said softly, "My brother's name is Dong Dong."

Shen Shu looked at Dong Dong, who was very similar to Nan Nan, and nodded clearly. This should be a dragon and a phoenix.

Nan Nan took Shen Shu's hand and ran out, and while running, he shouted eastward: "Brother, come, let's play the house."

Shen Shu followed Nan Nan to the corner of the yard, where it was specially given to Nan Nan and Dong. The corner of the game drawn east.

Nan Nan sat down on the spot, greeted Shen Shu sitting, and then began to assign roles.

"My aunt is a father and I am a mother, and my elder brother is a baby." Then he picked up the tree leaves and put some sand on it, "Now mom is going to cook for the baby, and my dad is going to plant the land." It gave it back to Shen Shu. A wooden stick.

Shen Shu squeezed the wooden stick obediently on the ground.

The three of them entered the role in an instant, and Dongdong was very cooperative and wowed twice. It seemed that he was often a baby.

In the kitchen, Li Huixiang looked at the three of them and smiled and said to Li Guizhi: "Mother, look at the three younger siblings and Nan Nan and the others so much fun. Don't worry."

Li Guizhi took a look and said with satisfaction, "Or You have a way. I have Dongdong and Nannan here. I'm not afraid that the third wife and daughter-in-law ca

n't think about it." "Actually, I don't think the third sibling is the kind of person who can't think about it." Li Huixiang had an instinct.

Li Guizhi shook his head and didn't speak. It's hard to tell. The woods are too muddy to support the wall. Sometimes she can't stand it like a mother.

...

Shen Shu has a fast adaptability, and he has remembered the Duan family in three days, and he can fit into this era well, and it is time for her to return home at the same time.

The night before, Li Guizhi had prepared a lot of things for Shen Shu to take back when he returned home. Although he didn't like Lin Yongfu, he couldn't lose face on it.

Shen Shu got up early, but Duan Xuelin didn't get up.

"Lin Zi hasn't risen yet?" Li Guizhi asked in a low voice.

Shen Shu shook his head. Two days ago, Duan Xuelin ran out to live with friends at night. Later, he was suppressed by Duan Changliang, so he reluctantly entered the wedding room. It is considered that Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin were getting along with each other. The first night.

There is no warmth and romance, no ambiguity, only indifference, Duan Xuelin hit the floor under Shen Shu's force.

"I'm going to get him up, this is too ignorant." Li Guizhi was about to go into the house as he said.

Shen Shu's brows

jumped , and he quickly stopped, "I'll go." Li Guizhi thought, too, to increase the relationship between their husband and wife, so he walked away safely.

As soon as Shen Shu entered the room, she saw Duan Xuelin lying on all sides. She took a step forward and lifted Duan Xuelin's quilt.

Duan Xuelin was having a good dream, suddenly his body fell cold and he woke up suddenly, and the quilt had disappeared.

As soon as he raised his head, he saw the condescending Shen Shu, who was so frightened that he sat up and moved back, like a little daughter-in-law holding the quilt tightly.

"What are you doing? Didn't you say that you won't get up early these two days?" He finally won.

Shen Shu didn't answer him, "accompany me to the door."

"It's fine if you go back by yourself, why call me? I won't go." After speaking, he fell back, holding the quilt and wanted to continue sleeping.

"This is your duty as a husband." Shen Shu said lightly.

In fact, it doesn't matter whether Duan Xuelin goes or not. The key is that Shen Shu doesn't know the way back to Xiaolin Village.

For these three days, Shen Shu had known that she was in Jinjiang Village and her family was in Xiaolin Village next door, but she only knew it was next door but didn't know how to get there.

Duan Xuelin lay motionless, and Shen Shu threatened to walk to the table and touched the whip. Duan Changliang spent a whole day composing it. He also specially installed a wooden handle for Shen Shu to take, although it was not as good as Shen. The whip from the past is much easier to hold than a belt.

Seeing her doing this, Duan Xuelin got up quickly, "Get up, don't be impulsive!"

"I'm waiting for you outside." Then Shen Shu left.

Duan Xuelin mumbled: "I will throw your whip sooner or later."

It is probably because of worrying about Shen Shu's whip. Duan Xuelin moved very fast. At 8/9, they carried their things and set foot on the road back to Xiaolin Village.

Before leaving, Li Guizhi had been telling Duan Xuelin to be polite and not to be lazy, just like explaining to a child.

As soon as I arrived at the entrance of Xiaolin Village, I saw a neatly dressed woman standing there looking.

Shen Shu just glanced at it and was about to move on, who knew that Duan Xuelin had passed by directly. She paused, and the secret path was bad. This should be the maiden of this body.

She really didn't expect her mother's family to pick them up at the entrance of the village, because in her dynasty, only the daughter married to the royal family, and the mother's family would go out to greet them when they returned to show respect.

"Aunt Lan, why did you come out?" Duan Xuelin held the woman and greeted her very familiarly.

Duan Xuelin had met Shen Lan before and knew that she was a very good person, even if he didn't like Shen Shu, he would not get involved with Shen Lan.

"I just came out to have a look, I just came out to have a look." Shen Lan patted Duan Xuelin's hand, but his eyes kept on Shen Shu.

Shen Shu noticed that looking at this woman who looked much older than Li Guizhi, she knew in her heart that this should be the mother of this body, she opened her mouth but didn't know how to speak, so she closed it.

Shen Lan was a little disappointed, Ruan Ruan was not willing to call her anymore.

I blame her, because she has no abilities. If she is tougher and softer, she won't be forced to marry Duan Xuelin. The softer must blame her.

Duan Xuelin is a good-looking young man. He is not suitable for being a husband. As the saying goes, he would rather marry a poor man than a lazy man. Duan Xuelin is that lazy man.

Shen Lan's eyes were a little moist, she blinked her eyes quickly, and said, "Let's go home quickly, Sister Ruanruan are all waiting at home."

Ruanruan?

Duan Xuelin glanced at Shen Shu in surprise, is this a nickname? But she is so soft, she doesn't live up to her name!

Not to mention Duan Xuelin's surprise, even Shen Shu was surprised, but she didn't show it on her face. Soft and soft was her nickname. It was her father who gave her, but she didn't expect that this body's nickname was also soft. soft.

It seems that there is a reason why she came to this body.

She converged her mind and continued to follow Shen Lan forward.

It didn't take long to arrive at the Lin's house. In the yard stood a woman holding a baby in her arms and coaxing her. As soon as she saw them, she said, "Oh, I'm finally back. Look at which girl wants her mother to go back to the door. Picked up at the entrance of the village, you Shen Shu is really the only one!"