Untitled Part 50

"Sister, you must be well, you must take good care of yourself and the princess."

Shen Shu closed his eyes fiercely, suppressing the sadness in his heart.

She is good to Duan Xuehua because Duan Xuehua is about the same age as her sister. When she sees Duan Xuehua, she thinks of her, the little girl who lost her life to protect her and her mother.

She is the only daughter of the Shen family, but she is not alone, because when she was a child, her father brought back a little girl. Her parents were his father's subordinates and died in the battle. Her father took her back to the Shen family for justice. Female, can also be her company.

The two grew up together like sisters. Shen Shu is very different from her. She is a standard lady who never uses force. She is such a weak woman who bravely picked up the sword and protected her and her mother. After his father died in battle, after the Shen family was ransacked, the new emperor still did not let them go, and sent a killer to chase them secretly. She protected her mother and sister out of the city. Just after leaving the capital, the three of them were chased before they had time to rejoice. On it, my mother was sad and overstretched and she was injured again. At that time, it was the righteous sister holding a sword in front of them. Fortunately, someone from the Duan family came in and they were rescued, but the righteous sister was hurt too badly. The last sentence was to let them take care of themselves. Shen Shuhen hated her own weakness and her own powerlessness. She couldn't protect her family even if her father wasn't there. Without hearing Shen Shu's answer, Duan Xuelin was a little strange, turning his head to find tears on her face. Suddenly panicked, and couldn't care about anything else, he wiped her tears in a panic: "What's wrong? Why are you crying." "No problem." Shen Shu's voice was a little hoarse. She slowed down for a while, and then said: "I think the little girl is cute." "Yeah, cute." Duan Xuelin didn't want the result anymore, so he wanted to coax Shen Shu well. "Are you thinking of something bad? Don't think about it, everything is going in a good direction, or I'll tell you a joke."

It's okay if no one coaxed it, and it was enough for Shen Shu to vent by herself, and she couldn't stop Duan Xuelin's coaxing.

She has been holding back not to think about it, and she won't be sad if she doesn't, but today she really can't help it.

Shen Shu curled up into a ball, buried his head in Duan Xuelin's arms and couldn't stop sobbing. Duan Xuelin was very distressed and patted her on the back to coax her.

Slowly, Shen Shu fell asleep when he was tired from crying, but Duan Xuelin couldn't fall asleep. He didn't expect that a word he asked at random would cause such a big reaction from Shen Shu.

He looked at the roof in thought, wondering who Shen Shu was and what he had experienced.

He had long suspected that Shen Shu was not the original Shen Shu. When he went to Xiaolin Village with her for the first time, the reactions of the villagers told him that Shen Shu had changed. After getting along for so long, he strengthened his heart. idea.

Originally, Shen Shu didn't know how to paint or design clothes, and he didn't know how to make skin care products, let alone doing business.

He even said that the original Shen Shu didn't even know Chinese characters, let alone taking the college entrance examination. It was said that he taught well, but Duan Xuelin knew that was not the case. He felt that he was a tool person and just covered her up.

However, he is willing to do so, as long as Shen Shu doesn't say it, he won't mention it.

...I

think that after a whole night of getting along, the relationship between Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin has visibly warmed up with a smile on their faces.

Shen Shu had a happy year in Jinjiang Village. This was her first year. It was very lively and festive, and some bad things were thrown aside.

Years later, Shen Shu found Duan Xuehua and talked to her about opening a store.

She first asked tentatively: "Sister, have you heard any wind in the city?"

Duan Xuehua said at one point: "Sansao is talking about letting go of the economy. I heard them say that Jiangcheng will start now. Self-employed people are encouraged, but many of them are on the sidelines, afraid of being arrested."

"Do you feel any changes in the city?"

Shen Shu knows that Jiang Cheng is encouraging self-employed individuals, and she has always been in contact with Mayor Ye. You can see that Mayor Ye is very motivated. Before he let go, he was faintly tentative. Now let him go naturally. There will be no action.

"Yes!" Duan Xuehua thought for a while, and then said affirmatively, "We already have two or three self-employed people downstairs."

"What are you doing?"

"Doing food."

Sure enough, Shen Shu was not surprised at all. Catering will always develop.

"Does Sansao want to be self-employed?" Duan Xuehua asked, she was a little guessing.

Shen Shu nodded, "The first floor can come in handy."

Duan Xuehua was worried: "But you are going to school in the capital."

"So I didn't do it, you did it."

"Huh?" Duan Xuehua stood up in shock. , Hurriedly waved his hand, "I can't do it, I can't do it."

Shen Shu pressed her: "Do you want to be a female worker in a textile factory all your life?"

Duan Xuehua shook his head.

"This is a good opportunity, think about it carefully." Shen Shu didn't force her, she was just a suggestion, and how to go depends on Duan Xuehua herself.

"You also made some money in the factory, you can make the principal, and the house is ready-made. The first floor can be used for you, as long as you figure out what you want to do."

After that, Shen Shu left and let Duan Xuehua think for himself , She can't force others.

Before he could return to the house, he was stopped by Li Guizhi.

"Mother, what's the matter?"

Li Guizhi: "The third daughter-in-law, you are knowledgeable while studying in the capital, and my mother wants you to help meet people."

Shen Shu raised his eyebrows: "Who is it?"

"I will give flowers to you." You can help see if the marriage relationship that you said will be successful, and the flower will be close to you, and she will be able to see what you are fond of."

Duan Xuehua was left alone in the family, and Li Guizhi naturally worried about her marriage all the time.

Shen Shu opened his mouth: "Mother, the little girl is still young, so don't worry about it."

Duan Xuehua is only seventeen this year, so young.

"Not small." Li Guizhi angry at her, "all seventeen of which are still very small, when I was seventeen gave birth to your brother, and also the eighteen when you marry the woods, not small."

"And also It's not that you get married right away and you just watch each other first."

Shen Shu was speechless. Actually, people who were married at the age of sixteen or seventeen were everywhere, but she had been here for a long time, and she gradually changed her mindset. She still felt too young. .

"Does the little girl know?"

"She doesn't know what she knows in the city all day long."

Li Guizhi showed Shen Shu a photo, "It's this young man, a college student, who was admitted this year to study in the province."

Shen Shu Shu looked at it, and she seemed to be about the same age as Duan Xuelin, and she was pretty good, but she didn't think it was great.

It's not that she belittles the little girl, but the gap between the two is too big, and the distance is quite far away, she can't figure out the intersection of the two at all.

To say something, but look with great interest to see Li Guizhi, and swallowed: "Look and see, or to see the meaning of the young girl."

"Yes mile, I was going two days we seer side, you look feasible Then let him meet Hua'er, and the two get along with each other, so that they can take advantage of this cold assumption."

Shen Shu nodded.

Li Guizhi is a temperament who says that wind is rain. Just after talking to Shen Shu, he discussed with him the next day, and then took Shen Shu to see people.

The young man who wants to see Duan Xuehua is from Li Guizhi's natal village. The introducer is Duan Xuehua's aunt from afar, and the place to see him is his aunt's house.

My aunt is a bit older and has never seen Duan Xuehua. She pointed to Shen Shu and said, "Guizhi, is this the flower? Didn't it mean that the flower won't come first?"

Li Guizhi quickly said, "No, this is my daughter-in-law. , The flowers didn't come, I asked my daughter-in-law to help me take a look." My

aunt sighed regretfully, but didn't say anything.

After waiting for a while, a woman came with someone.

Shen Shu frowned when he saw a person's first glance, and when he looked at Li Guizhi, the same was true, not because of anything else, but because the person was too arrogant.

The woman greeted her aunt first, then looked up and down Shen Shu, and then she spoke a moment later: "This is the one who works in the city. It looks okay. I can barely match my son."

Li Guizhi smiled reluctantly. "Big sister, you misunderstood, this is my daughter-in-law, and Hua'er is at home."

"Why didn't you bring it out? Who do you look down on? My son is a college student." The woman exploded immediately and stopped staying. She turned around. Just want to go.

Li Guizhi was stunned. It wasn't that they said they would come to meet first. They said so well at the time, but why are they suddenly dissatisfied now.

Looking at the young man, although he is not too much than his mother, he is also impatient.

Shen Shu: "Auntie, seeing each other is a lifelong matter. We are the younger sisters and elders, so we naturally have to check for her."

This can make people irritated. Pointing at Shen Shu and cursing: "What do you mean? ! my son is not good enough to say your home is not something you considered a university student, but my son "?!!

seeing you want to fight, aunt inside smooth things over:" root homes ah, hush hush, people did not

"That's what she meant." "That's what she meant! Is it true that my son must be her? Isn't it a worker? Who is rare, my son is still a college student!"

Genzhu's family has a college student, and he has been proud of himself in the village. She thinks she is superior and shows off her son is a college student everywhere.

Shen Shu's face turned dark, and Li Guizhi's face was not good-looking, but she couldn't do the act of scolding people.

Looking at her, Shen Shu first opened her mouth to suppress her: "Isn't she just a college student? It's like having ascended to heaven to become the emperor. You look down on our little sister, and our little sister doesn't look down on your family, after all. There is only one college student in your family, but our family has two."

"You are right, the younger sister is just a worker, but our younger sister is an iron rice bowl in the city and can earn her own money. We think she is excellent. , As for you to look down on, then forget it. The two have no fate. I hope you can find a better wife for your son."

After the output, Shen Shu said goodbye to his aunt very politely and took Li Guizhi away. , Don't want to stay here for a moment.

The faces of Gen's family were blue and white. Shen Shu and the others left but there was still an aunt, "Who are they? How dare to talk like this?"

Auntie was also dissatisfied with her, and a good relationship was made so embarrassing for her in the future. I don't know how to face Guizhi anymore.

"Hua'er's third brother and sister-in-law are all college students. I heard that her third brother is still the provincial champion. It's really not rare for college students."

Aunty said casually, and then began to drive people away.

Gen's family was stunned, and her son was stunned. After coming over, he said for the first time: "Is her third brother called Duan Xuelin?"