Untitled Part 9

The combination of Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin attracted attention as soon as they reached the educated youth spot. Shen Shu and the others still knew each other, but Duan Xuelin and the others didn't.

A female educated youth said, "You are the adopted daughter of the Lin family, did you come to find Lin Hongwei?" The tone was very determined.

"Yes, do you know where he is now?" Shen Shu's voice became softer.

"It's in the house." The female educated youth pointed inside, "I'm with Su Xiaoyue, he brought a lot of things to Su Xiaoyue, and he was pulled in by Su Xiaoyue. It's rare that something is the same." The

female educated youth looked down on Su Xiaoyue very much. Her soft and weak appearance led to the fact that the young male educated youth took care of her, and she was hanging on Lin Hongwei. Lin Hongwei was also stupid. , I didn't even eat a bit of sweetness and even took a lot of it.

But... the

female educated youth looked at Shen Shu, who was different from the past.

She always felt that Su Xiaoyue was about to kick the iron plate this time. She was a little excited for a while, "I'll take you there." She wanted to watch the excitement , especially Su. The liveliness of Satsuki.

The female educated youth excitedly took Shen Shu to Su Xiaoyue's house, and she pushed aside without knocking on the door.

The door was slammed open, Su Xiaoyue suddenly pushed Lin Hongwei away in a panic, looked at the door displeasedly, and said sharply: "Zhang Cuicui, why are you so uneducated, don't you know if you have to knock on the door?"

Zhang Cuicui turned over.

She rolled her eyes: "This is also my dormitory, okay, what door I'm knocking on when I enter my own house!" She glanced at Su Xiaoyue suspiciously, "It's because you are so guilty, maybe you have done something shameful. "After that, the eyes kept rolling on Su Xiaoyue and Lin Hongwei.

Su Xiaoyue said angrily: "Don't talk nonsense, Hongwei and I are friends." Then she gave Lin Hongwei a pitiful look.

This look hurts Lin Hongwei. How could he watch his goddess being bullied, and he immediately stood up, "Yes, I and Xiaoyue are friends, this lesbian please don't spread rumors."

Zhang Cuicui snorted disdainfully, yelling so intimately, it doesn't matter who believes it, she turned her side to reveal Shen Shu behind, "Your sister is looking for you!"

Lin Hongwei only then saw Shen Shu, and his eyes widened: "Why are you here?"

Shen Shu had been looking at Su Xiaoyue behind Lin Hongwei, the jade pendant that had been hidden by Shen Lan for a lifetime was hanging around her neck.

Hearing Lin Hongwei's words, Shen Shu gave him a look, "I'll get my things back."

"What's yours? Where's yours!" Lin Hongwei was obviously a little flustered, but he still pretended to be calm. .

"Who is she? Hongwei, did you take her things?" Su Xiaoyue said softly, "We will give her back whatever."

She looked at Shen Shu up and down, and stood forward and stood next to Lin Hongwei. Show sovereignty.

Lin Hongwei said very loudly: "I didn't take her things! The Lin family's things are mine, she is just an adopted daughter."

Shen Shu didn't even look at him. Instead, he looked at Su Xiaoyue and pointed to him. Yu Pei smiled and said: "I admire Su Zhiqing's enlightenment very much. If this is the case, Su Zhiqing will return my jade pendant and money."

Su Xiaoyue was startled, and tightly grasped the jade pendant on her chest.

"This is Hongwei's gift to me, how could it be yours!"

She bit her to death and didn't let her go. Usually Lin Hongwei brought her some food to help her with her work. This time, she finally got a little more generous and gave her a piece. A good-quality jade pendant still has a hundred dollars, and I haven't covered my heat yet, how could I easily let it out.

"Magnificent, say something." She pulled the corner of Lalin's magnificent clothes.

"It's just for you. The jade pendant belongs to our Lin family, and the Lin family belongs to mine. I give you yours."

"You are so good~"

"You are worth it."

The concubine atmosphere in front of him can make Zhang Cicui disgusting to death. If she didn't want to see how Shen Shu cleaned them up, she would have left.

Shen Shu also had goosebumps, even if she had seen so many things in the world, she had never seen such a disgusting person.

She always adhered to the principle of saying less and doing more, and kicked Lin Hongwei directly.

"The reason why I speak to you in a good voice is because you are my nominal brother. You really think I have a good

temper, don't you ?" Shen Shu has never had a bad temper. Her father is the general of Zhenguo and her mother is the leader. The princess, was spoiled and grown up, and was a domineering existence in the imperial city. At the most prestigious time, half of the aristocratic children of the imperial city were beaten and cryed by her. That is to say, after the family dying, she tempered her temper and learned. Mother's tolerance.

Struck by lightning into this unfamiliar era, in order not to be regarded as a monster, she could only groping step by step with her temper tempered. She was suffocated a long time ago, just at this time Lin Hongwei hit the gun.

"My sister will teach you well today, so that you know what a eldest sister is a mother." The whip snapped on the ground, and Lin Hongwei moved back inch by inch in fright.

Lin Hongwei clutched his chest that was sorely kicked, and his voice was trembling: "You, you, what are you doing? If you dare to move me, my father won't let you go, and my mother, she too I won't let you go!"

Su Xiaoyue was so frightened that Huarong was pale, she didn't dare to move next to the wall.

Shen Shu shook the whip. "Do you know what it means to steal without asking?"

Afraid that the whip would be thrown on him, Lin Hongwei was already shaking too hard just now, so he couldn't help nodding.

"Then have you seen anything from me?" The threat was full.

"Yes." Lin Hongwei got up hurriedly, staggered to the side of Su Xiaoyue, forcefully demanded the jade pendant and money back, and respectfully handed them to Shen Shu.

Su Xiaoyue couldn't help crying now, and she had never received such a big insult.

After taking the things back, Shen Shu let Lin Hongwei go, and glanced at him sideways, screaming!

Zhang Cuicui, who was next to him, was already staring, and moved slightly to Duan Xuelin's side. "How come she has become so powerful now?"

Zhang Cuicui still remembers when she saw Shen Shu before, at that time she simply obeyed Lin Hongwei and did not at all. Dare to say no to Lin Hongwei. I didn't expect to see her for a while, she would be able to attack Lin Hongwei?

"Who are you from her? I heard that she was married, is that you?"

Duan Xuelin finally asked her doubts after hearing this: "Isn't she like this before?"

"No, she used to, Well, he is a very gentle person."

Duan Xuelin: Gentle? ? ?

After taking the things back, Shen Shu's goal was achieved. He turned around and stopped. When passing by Zhang Cuicui, he stopped for a while, "Thank you."

"It's all right." Zhang Cuicui waved quickly.

Before leaving, Duan Xuelin took a pity at Lin Hongwei who was wiping sweat, but it was a pity that he didn't get the whip.