Untitled Part 47

"Is Factory

Manager Hong fully confident?" Hong Zhencai smiled: "This is natural. If I don't have full confidence, I would not dare to mention it to you."

Shen Shu pondered for a moment, and finally decided to become a shareholder. The advantages of state-owned enterprises and private enterprises also have the advantages of private enterprises, and she will not suffer.

Seeing that Shen Shu agreed, Hong Zhencai was also relieved that he couldn't eat such a large factory alone, so Shen Shu must be there.

"But Xiao Shen, since it has become private, the price you said last time is on the low side, at least doubled, so that you can give you 20% of the shares in the factory."

Shen Shu sighed. Lips, did not answer, but instead asked: "Is the entire Qiansi textile factory? Including the first and second mills."

Hong Zhencai: "Yes, so the cost will be higher. If Xiao Shen only needs one of the shares, it will be fine.

" Director Hong asked me to go back and think about it. This is too big a matter." Shen Shu didn't respond, only that he had to think about it again, "Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, the result will be given to Director Hong."

Hong Zhencai laughed. "Yes, yes, I should let you think about it."

After leaving Factory Manager Hong's house, Shen Shu strolled around Jiangcheng alone. It was the same before she left. It was still the same as before. It is still possible to meet people you know on the road. Stop to say hello.

Before she knew it, she walked to the door of her house. Duan Xuehua was off work. She was very surprised to see her, "Sansao, why are you back? I thought the house was hired."

Duan Xuehua found someone came in after work . Just about to go to the police station, he turned his head and saw Shen Shu.

Shen Shu smiled and said: "I'm back to do something, how are you in the city, how about you still adapt?"

"Very good, I go to work every day and then come back to rest, very fulfilling." Duan Xuehua smiled at her, " And the people in the city are very nice, and sister Liu Mei takes good care of me."

"That's fine, as long as you adapt."

Because Shen Shu came back, Duan Xuehua deliberately bought meat to cook.

It's been a long time since Shen Shu had eaten Duan Xuehua's food, and he praised as he ate, "The little girl has improved a lot in her craftsmanship."

Duan Xuehua smiled shyly.

The two chatted while eating, and there were so many things to talk about after a month.

"Have you ever returned to the village after you came to the city?"

Duan Xuehua nodded: "The second sister-in-law's child went back once when the full moon was full, but then he didn't go back."

Shen Shu raised his eyebrows, and it seemed quite unpleasant to go back. .

Duan Xuehua complained to her: "The second sister-in-law talked yin and yang weirdly. It was very ugly, so my mother wouldn't let me go back."

"Because of work?"

Duan Xuehua nodded: "Yes, what the second sister-in-law said at the beginning You and the third brother were partial to you and my third brother. Later, I was partial to me. In short, it was not good to them."

"But my mother went to take care of her confinement, and every day it was chicken soup and what was the mother's money. The child cried at night. It's also my mother who gets up and coaxes her, she just needs to confine herself to confinement comfortably, what's the dissatisfaction."

Shen Shu just listened, and shouldn't say nothing to her, "Where is the older sister?"

"The older sister is pretty good. , followed by separation to live their easy life, but also from time to time to help father and mother. "

Shen Shu nodded and changed the subject:"? Yisow children take the name yet, what ah, " "

father and mother mean by The second sister-in-law disagreed, so she took one by herself, called Duan Baohui."

"Second sister-in-law's child, she has the right to name it." Shen Shu didn't think this was a problem, "Well, let's not talk about them. "

Duan Xuehua didn't want to talk about these bad things either, and excitedly changed the topic: "Sansao, tell me about your school."

"Okay."

......

The next day, Duan Xuehua went to work, and Shen Shu went to the dormitory of the steel factory to find Lin Niandi.

Lin Niandi blinked as she looked at Shen Shu who suddenly appeared in front of her, somewhat suspecting that she had made a mistake.

"Didn't you go to school? Why did you come back? You were driven back from school?"

Shen Shu helplessly: "Sister, you can't expect me to be better."

Lin Niandi was silly, knowing that she didn't speak well.

"Come in and sit down, Yingying

misses you very much." Lin Niandi greeted her to enter the house and pour water on her, "Look for your brother-in-law, or should I call him back?"

Shen Shu looked at Lin Niandi in surprise. How does she know.

"Just a few days ago, your brother-in-law said that you might come to him. I said at the time that he was talking nonsense about how you would come back at school. I didn't expect to come back." There was

a clear flash in Shen Shu's eyes. Hong Zhencai's movement should be. Not small, otherwise Zuo Chang in the steel mill would not know.

Lin Niandi sighed, "I don't know what dumb riddles you two played, but I know that you and your brother-in-law are both literate people now, and you have their own principles in doing things."

"Don't you say that brother-in-law is prodigal?" Shen Shu asked.

Shen Shu was talking about Zuo Chang borrowing money to buy a share in the steel plant. Lin Niandi told him that he was a prodigal when he knew it. After being angry with him for a long time, he returned to his family for two days.

"What about the prodigal, don't you still have to live as usual." Lin Niandi stared, "Yingying is so big, can I still share with him? Isn't it because I owe some money, I'm with him, even if it is. It doesn't matter if you go begging, there will always be a day when

you can

pay back ." Shen Shu smiled: "That's the reason, but brother-in-law can't bear to go begging." Sitting in Zuo's house for a while, he talked to Lin Niandi and made little fun. Yingying, Zuo Chang came back at noon.

It was not surprising to see Shen Shuzai, very calm.

"It's because of Qiansi Textile Factory."

Shen Shu nodded and asked, "What do you think of brother-in-law?"

Zuo Chang didn't answer her, instead he talked about other things: "Let's Jiangcheng, not only the Qiansi textile factory, but also Zhongsheng. From the current sales Look, Zhongsheng is more than a little bit stronger than Qiansi. Do you know that Qiansi almost went bankrupt?"

Shen Shu was taken aback, she really didn't know.

"It happened in March and April. At that time, we all thought Qiansi couldn't hold it down. Who knew they suddenly made some new styles and pulled Qiansi back from the edge of the cliff. Then there was a slow improvement in the back. , But still not as good as Zhongsheng." A

dark light flashed in Shen Shu's eyes. In March and April, the new style.

"This time, the reason why your factory manager was able to persuade the above state-owned to privately-owned is also for this reason. Zhongsheng can make too much money than Qiansi. It is a precedent."

Shen Shu nodded to express that he was clear, and then Question: "Do you mean that brother-in-law, let me join Zhongsheng's stocks?"

"No." Zuo Chang said no immediately, "I think Qiansi has a future."

"Don't forget, Qiansi at that time Silk is on the verge of bankruptcy. It just came back with a few new styles and a marketing tool. Do you still worry about its future if you have such an ability?"

"It's just that the time given to Qiansi is too short. A few styles are amazing, but the ones behind are not so amazing." Zuo Chang said with emotion, "I heard from a friend in Zhongsheng that Zhongsheng tried to find that designer from Qiansi, but Qiansi had concealed it very well. Afterwards, everyone agreed that the designer was no longer in Qiansi."

Shen Shu laughed in his heart, still in Qiansi, but it was really concealed very well, let alone outsiders, only a few people in the factory knew that she was selling it. Design drawing.

"I understand, thank you brother-in-law."

Zuo Chang said after thinking about it: "If you want to buy a share, you have spare money in your hand and you can ask for more shares. Your factory manager is probably waiting for your money."

Shen Shu nodded. .

Lin Niandi listened to the side until they finished speaking, and said: "Do you have enough money? I will get you some."

"Enough, not enough, I will say." She smiled at Lin Niandi. Until it is a good intention.

Shen Shu had lunch at Zuo's house, and then went home after sitting for a while.

As soon as I arrived at the door of my house, I was bewildered by the scene in front of me.

Duan Xuehua held a stick and pointed at a woman, and said cruelly: "Who are you? What do you want to do? I can tell you, I have friends in the police station, so don't mess around."

The woman Shen Shen Shu also knows Wen Qiulu.

"I want to ask you what you are doing? I sold this house to my friend. Why did you get out of it and say, did you sneak in while they were away?"

"Bah! This is my three." Sister-in-law's house, what your friend owns." The

two didn't let anyone else, so they almost turned each other off to the police station.

Shen Shu hurriedly stepped forward and stood between the two of them.

"Sansao!" "

Ashu !" Duan Xuehua and Wen Qiulu shouted in unison. After shouting, they were very surprised and pointed at each other.

"Do you know my third

sister-in- law?" "Are you really Ashu's younger sister?"

Shen Shu has fully understood what is going on now, which is just a misunderstanding.

She first explained to the two of them, and then introduced them.

Duan Xuehua touched his head and said embarrassed: "I'm sorry, I don't know that you and my Sansao are friends?"

Wen Qiulu was also very embarrassed: "I was wrong too, I didn't figure it out."

Shen Shu said towards Duan Xuehua: " Don't you still have to go to work, go ahead, you will be late for a while."

Duan Xuehua patted his head and ran to work in a hurry.

Away section of snow, Shen Shu entered the room with warm Qiulu together, "how suddenly to River City, do not say ahead of time."

"I was supposed to go to the capital to find you, then think first look at River City, just When I got here, I ran into your sister and had an oolong." Wen Qiulu waved her hand and talked about why she appeared here.

"But why are you still in Jiangcheng?"

"Come back to deal with something."

Shen Shu went to pour her a glass of water, and then sat face to face with her.

"What's the matter with me? Did something happen to S&W?"

Wen Qiulu shook her head, "It's okay , I'm here to give you money, and then discuss the manufacturer's business."

"Ah?" Shen Shu was surprised. They said it would be worth one point for half a year, it's only more than a month.

"After you left, I have been selling them in pieces. By the way, let customers advertise for us, because our products are good and the response is very good. In less than half a month, all the products we made were sold out. Sell ​​it while doing it."

"I really couldn't supply it alone, so I found a few honest people, and gave them the work that did not involve the formula in the early stage, and gave them the start-up money every day."

Shen Shu nodded: " Yes, you can't tire yourself out, it's not worthwhile."

Wen Qiulu breathed a sigh of relief, she was worried that Shen Shu blamed her for her own opinions.

She took out the money: "This business is really a profitable industry. I set prices for our products based on the products on the market, so I made a lot of money. Guess how much our net profit has been in the past month or so? "