Untitled Part 28

"So they all misunderstood you?" Shen Shu tilted his head.

Duan Xuelin was excited: "Of course."

Then he waved his hand and pretended not to care: "But I'm generous. If you misunderstand, you can misunderstand."

Shen Shu chuckled, "Is it because I can't say it?"

She probably knew Duan Xuelinqian. Where did you get the ticket? Because of policy reasons, in this era, you can't do business more than in the era when she was in the past. It's called speculation. Once caught, it's not a small trouble.

However, there are policies and countermeasures. After all, life is not necessary, so some people do it secretly, but it is very good to cover up.

Duan Xuelin was taken aback: "How do you know?"

Even Duan Changliang had only a general guess, and they didn't dare to ask in detail. They didn't expect Shen Shu to know.

"I guess." Shen Shu straightened up.

After passing through, she found that the life of the Duan family was better than that of other families in Jinjiang Village. At first, she thought it was because Duan Changliang and the others were diligent, but later found out that it was not.

Speaking of diligence, there is no shortage of people in Jinjiang Village who are better than Duan's family, but life is not as good as Duan's family, and it is still tight.

Later, she saw Duan Xuelin, who had been out all day, went to Li Guizhi. They improved their food that day. The smile on Li Guizhi's face was more than before. At that time, she noticed something was wrong.

Moreover, although Li Guizhi often said that Duan Xuelinlan said that he was not doing business, he never scolded him severely for it, and still felt very sorry for him.

It can also be seen from other aspects that what the village lacks the most is not money, but votes, but the Duan family is different. Duan's family has many tickets and various tickets.

Shen Shu asked: "Why don't you tell the eldest brother and the second brother?"

"One less person knows that there is less risk." Duan Xuelin relaxed, "I don't go often, just occasionally."

Shen Shu nodded, "You're pretty good." You know, you can't get tickets without channels.

Duan Xuelin scratched his head, a little proud: "It's normal."

"What are you buying for?"

"Make skin care products." Shen Shu said casually.

Duan Xuelin wondered: "Do you still make skin care products?"

Shen Shu thought, she was too casual today.

"Study in the bullpen."

After speaking, staring at Duan Xuelin's expression, she was able to fool Duan Xuelin, but she was not sure if she could fool Duan Xuelin.

Fortunately, Duan Xuelin had no doubts.

"No wonder." Duan Xuelin nodded, "A lot of me also learned from the people in the bullpen, and I used to exchange tickets with them."

This was unexpected by Shen Shu.

"Those of them actually don't lack tickets, they just don't need food, but they don't dare to take it out openly, so I secretly bring them food, drink, and use, and they use the tickets that they don't need. Ah, I gave it to me and taught me a lot of knowledge."

"In the past, there was a man who could sing in the cowshed in our village . He sang very well, but unfortunately he didn't sing much after he was beaten into the cowshed. Sing it."

Duan Xuelin was a little melancholy: "I don't know what happened to them after they were rehabilitated, I hope they will all be well."

"It will be fine." Shen Shu comforted him.

"Well, it will be fine." Duan Xuelin said affirmatively, "You are not making skin care products, I will give you a hand, so that you don't have to say that I am lazy every day."

Shen Shu innocent: "I didn't say."

Duan Xuelin cracked his mouth. Said: "You didn't say that, you did it, you smoked me the first time we met."

He still has lingering fears.

Shen Shu touched his nose and was unable to refute: "That's not because your attitude at the time was too irritating." Moreover, she had just arrived in this era and her mood had not yet settled down.

"Anyway, you dislike me." Duan Xuelin mumbled.

Duan Xuelin helped Shen Shu classify the purchased raw materials, grind them into powder, and then watch her mix them in proportion. Seeing her flexible hands shuttle through the bottles and cans, she was a little dumbfounded for a while.

After Shen Shu stopped, he returned to his senses: "Are you ready?"

Shen Shu shook his head, "No, how can it be so fast."

"It's getting late, rest early, and get up early to work tomorrow."

Good night to each other . After that, they went back to each house to rest.

Shen Shu was tortured by menstruation for a day today, and fell asleep on the bed. Duan Xuelin was lying on the bed with his head resting on his arm, looking at the ceiling in a daze.

Today he has given up all his secrets, but he can feel that Shen Shu still has some things he doesn't know, just like today's skin care products, he wouldn't say anything without asking Shen Shu.

Duan Xuelin sighed, turned over, no longer thought about it, and went to sleep.

...It

took two or three days for Shen Shu to finally make a skin care product, two or three small bottles. For these two or three bottles, she went to the department store and bought a can of vanishing cream and came back to study.

One bottle of Shen Shu was left for her own use, and one bottle was given to Ye Shuhui. She also made a handkerchief for Ye Shuhui.

Duan Xuelin reminded: "This Friday, we end class early, you remember to ask for leave and we will go back to Jinjiang Village together."

Shen Shu was in a daze. She had already forgotten the time. If Duan Xuelin didn't say it, she might have forgotten it.

Shen Shu first went to the factory, took the morning shift, and then asked Song Yuan for two days off, and Song Yuan directly approved it.

In the afternoon, Shen Shu went to the department store. She said that she and Duan Xuelin were in the city, and she couldn't go back empty-handed when she went back to the village, and she still remembered the appointment with Nan Nan before she left to bring her sugar. .

Shen Shu bought some shredded tobacco for Duan Changliang. She remembered that Duan Changliang didn't leave the cigarette stick. Last time I heard Li Guizhi said that he wanted to make clothes but didn't have cloth, so he brought cloth for Li Guizhi.

When buying for the eldest brother, the second brother and the second sister-in-law, she was embarrassed by Shen Shu. She didn't know what to choose, and now she can't afford the too expensive.

In the end, I decided to bring cloths. Now it is the time to change the season. It is time to make new clothes. Moreover, she buys them directly from the factory, which is cheaper than the department store outside.

In addition to these, Shen Shu also bought gifts for Dongdong and Nannan. The one for Dongdong was a small toy, and the one for Nannan was two flower heads.

After thinking about it and looking at it, I bought three cans of malted milk extract. I heard that this thing is very nutritious. One can for Duan Changliang and the others, one for the eldest brother and the second brother, and the other for her mother.

After buying everything, Shen Shu took what was prepared for Ye Shuhui to Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School. It was also time for school.

"Are you here to pick me up?" Duan Xuelin saw Shen Shu as soon as he went out, his face beaming with joy.

Shen Shu only glanced at him and said, "No, I didn't pick you up."

Duan Xuelin:?

"Then what are you doing here?"

Ye Shuhui came out just then, and Shen Shu stepped up and called her.

"Hey, it's you, what do you want me to do?"

"Let's go over there." It is now when school is over, and Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School is full of students at the door, not suitable for talking.

Several people found a place with few people, Ye Shuhui raised an eyebrow and said, "Let's talk, what's the matter?"

Shen Shu handed over the small bottle and handkerchief: "I heard Duan Xuelin said that you helped me register for the college entrance examination. , So thank you for making some gadgets for you."

What did Ye Shuhui think? She almost forgot about this trivial matter, but she accepted it.

Holding the small bottle and looking at it, "What is this?"

"Skin care products similar to vanishing creams can whiten and protect the skin." Shen Shu asked her to give it a try, "Because I don't know what fragrance you like, so I made it tasteless. , Do you like it?"

"That is the handkerchief I embroidered with rose flowers embroidered on it, I don't know if you like it or not."

Shen Shu just thinks rose flowers are very suitable for Ye Shuhui, that kind of unassuming beauty.

Ye Shuhui poured a little from a small bottle and applied it on her hand. It was cool and very moist and comfortable. She liked it very much.

Looking at the handkerchief again, the red rose did not cover the whole handkerchief. Instead, it bloomed alone in one corner. It was very delicate and beautiful. If you look closely, it seems that you can still see her name.

Ye Shuhui was happy from the heart, "I like it very much, thank you."

"It's fine if you like it." Shen Shu showed a smile, neither humble nor overbearing, "Then let's go first."

"Bye."

Say goodbye to Ye Shuhui, Shen Shu Duan Xuelinliang People set foot on the way back to Jinjiang Village.

Duan Xuelin held the things he wanted to take back, and said in his heart: "You haven't given me anything yet."

He didn't say anything if he bought them for his family, but why did Ye Shuhui still receive the gifts she made by herself? both.

Well, that's a thank you gift, he shouldn't be jealous.

Shen Shu was surprised: "Isn't there?"

Duan Xuelin definitely nodded.

Shen Shu looked at the clothes Duan Xuelin was wearing with a strange look. How could she remember that the clothes were made by her.

Duan Xuelin followed her gaze and looked at the shirt he was wearing, and was speechless for a while.

He insisted: "That's not too formal, my shirt is just your practice, it's too informal."

Shen Shu ignored him.

It was already in the middle of the night when the two arrived at Jinjiang Village. Because they did not notify Duan's family in advance, no one came to greet them.

Duan Xuelin led the way, and Shen Shu walked behind, knocking on the door of Duan's house.

"Who? Why don't you sleep in the middle of the night?" Li Guizhi asked loudly.

Duan Xuelin also replied loudly: "Mother, it's me, we are back." He

heard an ouch inside, and then there was no movement. After a while, someone came to open the door, it was Duan Xuehua.

"Three brothers and three sisters in

law ." "The flowers are good." Duan Xuelin touched her head, "Where is our

mother ?" "Mother is too excited, she has her feet."

Duan Xuelin panicked as soon as she heard her feet. After running in, Shen Shu was one step behind him.

Duan Xuelin stood by the bed and watched Li Guizhi rubbing his feet, "Mother, why are you panicking, I'm not back here, if you look at you, you just suffer!"

"It's okay , do you want to take a look ?"

Li Guizhi He gave him a white look: "Looking at him, how can there be any spare money! I know it's no good for you kid to come back!"

Duan

Xuelin said casually : "Then I go?" "Hurry up!" Li Guizhi waved his hand impatiently, "You Where's the wife ?"

Shen Shu entered the house at this time, "Mother."

"The third wife, you have worked hard." Li Guizhi asked Shen Shu to pass, holding her by his hand, "It's hard for you to take care of this bastard. "No."

Shen Shu said with a smile: "No, he's pretty good."

Li Guizhi didn't believe it.

After speaking for a while, Li Guizhi urged them to go back and rest first.

Shen Shu pushed aside their house, and found that it was the same as before they left, and nothing had changed.

She opened the cabinet to give Duan Xuelin a quilt to lay on the floor, but found that there was no quilt in the cabinet, and she stood still on the spot, with a lot of thoughts in her heart.

Wasn't it discovered?