Untitled Part 52

When Shen Shu returned home, Duan Xuelin had already prepared the food and was waiting for Shen Shu.

Seeing people come back, he got up and smiled and said, "Come on, sit down and taste my craft."

"You made it?" Shen Shu was a little surprised. Although the dishes on the table were just home-cooked dishes, The color is delicious and the fragrance is tangy, but I don't know how it tastes.

She didn't know that Duan Xuelin still had this craft.

Duan Xuelin nodded. He didn't know how to cook before. He only learned slowly when he entered the city later. He just didn't cook very often. Naturally, he didn't know how good the craftsmanship is. For this meal, he practiced hard for a long time. Make the past few discs that can be seen.

"Sit down to eat first, and I will give you a surprise after dinner."

Shen Shu sat down silently and said, "I will have good news for you in a while." He

watched Shen Shu pick up a piece of meat and put it in his mouth. Let go, Duan Xuelin looked at her expectantly.

Being stared at by Duan Xuelin so closely, Shen Shu seemed to see a puppy waiting to be touched by his owner, smiled immediately and gave him a thumbs up.

"It's very good and delicious."

She really didn't expect Duan Xuelin to do so well, and her heart moved, and there would be someone to cook in the future.

Duan Xuelin didn't know that he showed off his cooking skills and would have to take over the kitchen at home in the future. He is now very happy because of Shen Shu's approval.

"If it tastes good, you can eat more and make it for you often in the future."

Shen Shu's eyes lit up. It's good that he could take the initiative to propose, "You said this, and then you will cook."

Duan Xuelin nodded.

In fact, there are not many opportunities to cook at home. They basically eat in the school cafeteria, and occasionally do not want to eat in the cafeteria or cook at home on weekends.

After eating, Duan Xuelin took out a piece of paper and said, "Guess what this is?"

Shen Shu raised her eyebrows and shook her head honestly. She couldn't guess what it was.

"What you want most!" Duan Xuelin reminded.

What she wants most? What I want most is money! No, there are houses.

Shen Shu raised an eyebrow. She had found the house, but Duan Xuelin didn't know.

Could it be...

she asked tentatively: "The house?"

"Smart!" Duan Xuelin laughed openly, "You haven't been able to find a suitable store, I found it for you, bought it, and wrote your name. "

Shen Shu dumbfounded and covered his eyes, which is a coincidence.

Duan Xuelin was surprised, "What's wrong?"

"Remember when I said I wanted to tell you good news."

"Yes, what good news." Duan Xuelin was curious.

"I went to look at the house with someone today. It was a courtyard house. I happened to be able to live in and work as a studio in Shao'an. I paid for it, so I had to move in."

Then Shen Shu took the real estate certificate. come out.

After hearing what Shen Shu said, Duan Xuelin was stunned, looked down at the real estate certificate in his hand, and looked at what Shen Shu had taken out, and laughed instantly.

"It seems that the two of us are very good at heart. It's a coincidence." Duan Xuelin said with a smile, "but I'm not as good as what you bought. It's just a small store, but it's in a commercial street with a lot of people. What do you do? Business is

okay ." Shen Shu thought for a moment: "It just happens to be set aside to sell S&W products."

This is what she just thought of. S&W products have never been sold in the capital because she does not operate like Shaoan. The business is the same, and now self-employed can be developed, and there happens to be a store that specializes in S&W business.

"This is a good idea."

Duan Xuelin was not surprised at all knowing that Shen Shu and Wen Qiulu had formed a joint venture in S&W.

"I will arrange the decoration for you." Duan Xuelin took it down.

Shen Shu smiled and asked, "Do you still have money in your hands?"

" Yes , I have a business with Song Ran, and I have a lot of money in the account."

Shen Shu nodded. Both of them have their own businesses and earn money. The money is also used by himself, except that Duan Xuelin occasionally handed in some money to Shen Shu for household use.

... After

Shaoan moved to the courtyard house, Shen Shu quickly went to apply for the self-employed certificate. In addition to Shaoan, there is also S&W. The decoration section of S&W Xuelin has also been done. Open the door because no suitable candidate was found.

After confirming that the policy was released, Shen Shu began to promote Shao'an. Shen Shu was not satisfied only by word of mouth among customers. What she wanted was a higher platform.

After her propaganda, even the teachers in the department knew about Shao'an. It was time for Shen Shu to hand in the homework that day, but she was stopped by Teacher Lin: "Shen Shu, I heard that Shao'an belongs to you?"

Shen Shu I respected the teacher very much, nodded to her and

said: "Hello, Mr. Lin, I opened a design room with nothing to do ." Teacher Lin smiled: "You are not doing nothing, Shaoan's reputation is not in the near future. Xiao."

Shen Shu lowered his head and smiled without speaking.

"I have seen custom-made clothes from you. You did a good job, but every piece of clothing is classical and conservative. This is an advantage and a style, but it is also a disadvantage."

Teacher Lin is a direct teacher of Shen Shu. I taught her how to design clothes, so I saw that she dared to open a shop after only one semester of class. I was very pleased to be a teacher. I hope that her students will be excellent.

If Teacher Lin knew that Shen Shu had opened Shao'an before he went to school, he wouldn't know what to think in his heart.

Shen Shu also knew that Teacher Lin was doing her good, and said: "I also know this shortcoming, and I have tried my best to change it."

"I've seen your homework, it's already very good, you are very talented." Teacher Lin nodded, "I think Shaoan is going to take the high-end route?"

Shen Shu nodded, she has always planned to take the high-end route , So the customized price is high.

"This is a good idea." Teacher Lin said with a smile, "I'm here to introduce you to the business."

Shen Shu said, somewhat unexpected.

"One of my elders found out about Shaoan by accident. She really likes your design style, so as soon as she heard that you are my student, she asked me to come to you and design two sets of clothes for her."

"I just don't know how you are now. There are not many orders on hand, can you take time to meet with my elders?"

Shen Shu was pleasantly surprised: "I have time at any time."

"That's fine, I will arrange."

Shen Shu nodded, thanking Teacher Lin: "Thank you for the recommendation, Teacher Lin."

She knew very well that Shao'an was considered a newborn and was not enough to attract Teacher Lin's elders. If there was no recommendation from Teacher Lin, the other party might only be interested but would not come to the door.

Teacher Lin smiled and waved his hand: "You are my student, and your future is good. I said it will look good on the outside, and if you make these two clothes, then you will knock on the upper door of the capital. Shaoan broke into the eyes of the people above."

Shen Shu knew the stakes, so he made up his mind to do a good job. Whether Shaoan can gain a foothold in the capital depends on these two pieces of clothing.

After saying hello to the specific style that Lin's elder liked, Shen Shu went back to retreat, and began to conceive the design drawings first, and then made specific changes when she met someone. This time she was very serious, and she was temporarily suspended when other clients came to her. .

At the critical moment in Shao'an here, Wen Qiulu over there also came from Shencheng to deliver goods to Shen Shu.

She came here very coincidentally, just to avoid the time when Shen Shu was not seeing people, she had just designed the design drawings of the two clothes, and only had to make them by hand.

"It's really time for you to come." Shen Shu said while inviting Wen Qiulu into the yard.

Wen Qiulu looked at the courtyard, and sighed: "You have a really good life now."

"Because of you." Shen Shu said with a smile.

"What's the best use for me." Wen Qiulu gave her a white look. She came out to deliver goods to Shen Shu, and also paid dividends. The last time she went to Jiangcheng, she gave Shen Shu a dividend of 3,000. Never gave it.

"Where do you unload the goods?" The

cart driver was still waiting outside.

Shen Shu wanted to say that it was unloaded in the yard. It happened that Xuelin came back at this time, so he said, "Just unload it in the shop. There is still some distance from the shop here, and it will be troublesome to move there at that time."

Then he went to Duan. Xue Lin

said, " Lin Zi, first help me lead the driver over to unload the goods, and I will go with Qiu Lu in a while." Duan Xuelin said nothing, as soon as he entered the yard, he left the yard again.

Wen Qiulu raised her eyebrows when she heard her address Duan Xuelin. The two of them had a good relationship.

She said whatever she thought of: "You became a man with you?"

Although Shen Shu didn't say it directly, Wen Qiulu could see the relationship between the two of them, which was unusual for husband and wife.

Shen Shu was taken aback, poured a glass of water for Wen Qiulu, and acquiesced.

Wen Qiulu said with emotion: "Look at your speed. It's been a year to get along with each other day and night. It's just so little progress. I think I fell in love and got married with Yueyue's father for three months."

"So, where are you? Are you ready to have a baby?" She was very curious.

Shen Shu hissed, shocked at her boldness, she had never seen someone like Wen Qiulu.

Wen Qiulu disagreed, "Don't be shy, while our Yueyue is still young, if you have a baby, you can still play with my family's Yueyue."

Fearing that she was getting more and more ridiculous, Shen Shu immediately changed the subject: "You tell me about the store in the deep city?"

Wen Qiulu was really distracted: "There is nothing wrong in the store. I was alone in the beginning. As the business is getting better and better, I hired a few more. With them looking after, I will have some free time."

The store in Shencheng was the first store opened by the two, and the business has always been very good.

"Where is the factory?"

"It's also very good. There is only one store in Shencheng. It is very easy to supply. Now that the capital is added, there is no big problem."

The small factory bought by Wen Qiulu specializes in providing the products needed by the store. Now the production of products is completely handed over to the factory, and Wen Qiulu only needs to check it occasionally.

"Everything is on the right track, don't worry."

Shen Shu nodded, and Wen Qiulu was always at ease when doing things.

"This is the profit of the Shencheng store in the past few months. I brought you the share that belongs to you directly."

Shen Shu nodded, collected the money, and said to Wen Qiulu: "Then let's go and take a look. Shop."

"Okay." Wen Qiulu nodded, and walked outside when Shen Shu locked the door.

She asked as she walked: "You must be too busy to come to the store when you go to school, do you have any ideas?"

" What else? Just like you, hire a few people to help look at the store, otherwise I really don't have time. "Shen Shu helplessly said, "You also know that I still have a Shao'an to take care of."

"I know, actually recruiting people is really good, we will be very easy, but do you have a suitable candidate? We want a store like this. Recruit a young person who can talk and also know how to dress up."

Shen Shu nodded and said, "I have someone to choose, but

I have to look at it again." "You just have to know it."