Untitled Part 85

Duan Xuelin is about to start work, so they can't stay in Jiangcheng for too long before returning to the capital. Before returning to the capital, they went to Jiangcheng. Jiangcheng seemed to be a small stronghold connecting the capital with Jinjiang Village, whether it was from the capital. Jinjiang Village still travels back to the capital from Jinjiang Village, and it will eventually settle down in Jiangcheng.

Therefore, Shen Shu is going to renovate Jiangcheng's house. This house is different. In addition to the place where they live, this house is the first house that Shen Shu has exclusively belonged to her after this time. There is an inexplicable sense of belonging.

"Brother, I'm sorry to trouble you." Shen Shu handed over the keys to Brother Duan. She entrusted the decoration to Brother Duan, but did not give Duan Xuehua who was closer to them.

It's not because you don't trust Duan Xuehua, it's just because it's inconvenient. If Duan Xuehua is alone, it's okay, but she is now married. There are so many children in the Lin family, and Duan Xuehua's child is still young and needs someone to take care of it, so compare In terms of the older brother's family, it would be more suitable.

And because the eldest brother is a furniture maker, he also dabbles in decoration, and he knows better, so there is no problem at all by giving it to him.

Brother Duan took the key and assured Shen Shu with a serious expression: "Don't worry, younger brothers and sisters, I will help you stare, and design according to the drawings you gave. When it's almost time, you or the Linzi will take the time to come back and have a look."

Shen Shu smiled and nodded, "I believe elder brother." After

thinking of something, he said: "Big brother, please help me with the decoration, and minimize the impact on the merchants below. We can't ruin his business just because of our decoration. "After

Duan Xuehua moved out, he rented a clothing store downstairs. Shen Shu himself is not only a consumer but also a seller. Naturally, he knows the mentality of the two. That's why he has such an exhortation.

Elder Brother Duan didn't ask why, he just responded and said that he would help watch a bit.

Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin only stayed at Jiangcheng's house for a day or two before leaving. The day before they left, the mayor of Jiang City suddenly arrived.

The mayor of Jiangcheng City is no longer Mayor Ye, and Mayor Ye has been upgraded, but this mayor is still in line with Mayor Ye, and the mayor's surname is Zhang.

When Mayor Zhang came in, Shen Shu was designing baby clothes. He was a little surprised to see the people who came. She had a relationship with Mayor Zhang on several occasions, and he was with Mayor Ye.

However, Shen Shu quickly stopped his astonishment and said: "Mayor Zhang is free to come, sit down."

Then he poured a cup of tea for him, and said ashamed: "I'm really sorry, the house is simple, there is only this kind of tea. No wonder Mayor Zhang."

Mayor Zhang took a sip of the tea and said, "This is already very good."

Shen Shu smiled and waited for Mayor Zhang to continue talking.

"I'm here this time, I want to ask Boss Shen for a favor."

Shen Shu raised an eyebrow, Boss Shen, it's been a long time since she heard this name, it seems that few people call her Boss Shen.

He said calmly: "Mayor Zhang, please tell

me ." "Boss Shen is also from Jiangcheng. He also took the college entrance examination from Jiangcheng to the capital. I think we should be very clear about the current situation of our Jiangcheng education. There are few, and the teachers are all good, except for this famous university."

Hearing this, Shen Shu had a little guessed what Mayor Zhang was going to say next.

"So I want to start a school. The location has already been determined, but I lack funds, so I have come to see Boss Shen."

Shen Shu: "It's not a trivial matter to start a university. I need a lot of funds. It's the owner of a small shop. I shouldn't be able to support it."

Shen Shu would not reject Mayor Zhang if he could. Education is the foundation of a country, so education must keep up. University is indispensable. It's just that Shen Shu knows herself that she really doesn't have that capital now.

Mayor Zhang is not surprised. He just said: "Boss Shen is not just the owner of a small shop. Except for Qiansi, I heard that S&W is yours. If it's just a small shop, how can others live."