Untitled Part 20

It didn't take long for Shen Shu and Wen Qiulu to go to the house. After that, they went to the textile factory where Wen Qiulu worked. Wen Qiulu officially went through the resignation procedures. By the way, she joined Shen Shu. When she enters the city, she can go directly. come to work.

After this trip, the two are very familiar with each other, and when they go back, they can still joke with each other.

"The first thing we do when we go back to Duan Xuelin must be howling, do you believe it or not?" Shen Shu said with a smile.

Wen Qiulu was not fooled, "That's your man, you must understand, but my baby

is very well- behaved, very easy to take, should not be good ." "It is very well-behaved." Shen Shu remembered holding him in her arms last time. The little ball of her, her eyes couldn't help being gentle, "

Go to sleep when you're full." "I like children so much, so you two have one." Wen Qiulu joked, "You both are so good-looking, you have children. It must be beautiful too."

Shen Shu narrowed his smile and fooled the past, "It's still too early to say it." When he

arrived at Wen Qiulu's house, as soon as he opened the door, Duan Xuelin looked over, as if he had seen a savior.

"She peeed," said grievously.

Looking at the child again, Bo was wet, still smiling in Duan Xuelin's arms.

"Then you can change it for her." Shen Shu stepped forward and picked up the child.

Duan Xuelin was still sitting in the chair they were sitting on before they left, and never moved. "Neither can I, and she is a little girl." She is not her own child yet.

Shen Shu was taken aback for a moment, too, because she hadn't thought about it well.

Wen Qiulu took the child and said with a smile: "I forgot before I left." Touched the quilt, "It should be just peeing."

Duan Xuelin nodded: "Just now."

They were at a loss when he was at a loss. He came back and just rescued him.

Wen Qiulu took the child upstairs to change clothes and diapers, leaving Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin downstairs.

"What's wrong with you? Can't you stand up?" Shen Shu looked strangely at Duan Xuelin, fidgeting on the chair.

Duan Xuelin's mouth twitched: "My feet are numb."

Shen Shu: ...

"You haven't moved after sitting all the time?"

Duan Xuelin didn't say a word. Shen Shu knew that she had guessed right, and felt helpless for a while. apology.

"I was wrong, next time I won't let you do things without your consent." After knowing that he had done something wrong, Shen Shu apologized directly, without any muddling.

Duan Xuelin blinked and apologized?

He asked tentatively: "Then study..."

"That won't work." Shen Shu stared, and everything can be involved in studying.

Duan Xuelin was depressed, this was not the same thing that he was asked to do without his consent.

Soon, Wen Qiulu came down, breaking the atmosphere between the two.

"It's noon, let's go to the restaurant to eat, I invite you."

Shen Shu did not refuse, and the three of them went to the state-owned restaurant for lunch, and Wen Qiulu paid for it.

It can only be said that the state-owned restaurant is worthy of being a state-owned restaurant. The food tastes good, the quantity is large, and it is not too expensive.

After the meal, Wen Qiulu talked about her plan.

"When are you going to move over? I may leave tomorrow or the next morning, and then you can move in between you."

Shen Shu thought for a moment, "Maybe the day after tomorrow, they will start school the day after tomorrow, and we will come here probably tomorrow. "As

soon as I heard that the school started the day after tomorrow, Wen Qiulu said directly: "Then I will buy the ticket for tomorrow, and you can live in tomorrow."

"Have you packed up? Will it be too hurry?" Shen Shu worried. Her time is too tight.

Wen Qiulu waved her hand: "If you don't rush, I've already prepared all the procedures, and packed my luggage. Just

leave ." Seeing that she was not reluctant, Shen Shu didn't say anything. They really didn't have much time. , I can only say that everything is too coincidental and too nervous.

Everything was discussed, and Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin returned to Jinjiang Village.

Li Guizhi had been waiting for them early.

"How is it? The third wife, have you bought the house?"

Shen Shu definitely nodded: "I bought it, and there is good news."

"What good news? Is it possible that you have also found a job in the city?" Li Guizhi didn't believe it, it would be nice to be able to buy a house.

Shen Shu was surprised: "Mother, how do you know?"

"Really?!" Li Guizhi couldn't believe it.

"Yeah, Qiu Lu is going home, so she just sold her job to me. It is a textile factory with a monthly salary of 30."

Shen Shu told Li Guizhi the matter, and Li Guizhi immediately thanked God and said They were lucky.

"Then you must spend money, right? Is your money enough? If you don't have enough money, I will get you some more. A house plus the iron rice bowl in the city can't make the girls lose

money ." Li Guizhi thought of goodbye . "And I heard you say that the girl's man is gone, right? There is a child who is a few months old

, let alone take advantage of others." Then she wanted to go into the house to get the money and let Shen Shu Send it over again, but was held back by Shen Shu.

Shen Shu's heart was warm, and she knew that Li Guizhi was very good.

"No need, mother, I still have one hundred, plus the four hundred borrowed from home, the total of five hundred yuan has been given to her, and she didn't lose her."

"That's good, that's good." Li Guizhi Don't worry, "But where did you get the money?"

She remembered that when Shen Shu got married, there was only one quilt for the dowry, and nothing else. Her eccentric adoptive father was not willing to spend money on her.

Shen Shu pursed his lips, "My mother gave it to me when I returned the door last time."

Li Guizhi sighed: "Your mother is a good one. I can't bear to suffer from you. You should treat your mother well in the future."

Shen Shu nodded, she knew that Shen Lan was a very good mother.

"When are you moving to the city?" Li Guizhi continued to ask.

"I just wanted to say that the school starts the day after tomorrow, and the time is too tight, so I think I will go to the city tomorrow, and then live there, so as to save time and money by running back and forth."

"That's it." If Li Guizhi has What I thought, "Then I'll go and pack your luggage. It's no better to have

everything in the city than at home." "Don't worry." Shen Shu followed Li Guizhi and packed his things.

"Mother, I want to visit my mother's place tomorrow morning." Shen Shu said while folding her clothes. If she goes to the city, she doesn't know when she will be back, so she wants to take this opportunity to see Shen Lan again.

"Should." Li Guizhi also said she is open-minded patriarch, "Anyway, you just go to the city tomorrow afternoon, in the morning to go directly to relatives that good, at noon was there for dinner, after dinner to go directly." "Required

Don't you need your eldest brother to send you off?"

Shen Shu shook his head: "No, there are not many things."

She didn't plan to bring too many things. If there is something missing, buy it again, or come back to get it.