Untitled Part 59

When I returned to Jinjiang Village, everything was the same as before. The scenery had not changed. Li Huixiang was cleaning up the wood. As soon as he looked up, he saw Shen Shu and Duan Xuehua coming back together.

Surprisingly asked: "Brother and sister? And younger sister, why are you back?"

Shen Shu smiled and replied: "I haven't been back for a long time, come back and have a look."

Then he said, "Is the second sister-in-law back?"

I heard Her words flashed clearly in Li Huixiang's eyes, knowing that Shen Shu was here for Liu Juan.

"I came back yesterday. It seemed that I went to find my mother and the others."

She didn't hide it, and directly told Shen Shu that her relationship with Liu Juan is not good now.

A dark light flashed in Shen Shu's eyes, as expected, she was not in a hurry.

"This sister is doing?"

"Oh, these are the rest of the furniture trim, but also keep some use, I tried to get it up." "So

this is, listen to the young girl says her brother in the city ready I opened a furniture store in Li, I don't know if there is anything in the picture."

Duan Xueshan didn't hide the fact that Duan Xueshan was going to open a furniture store in the city. Li Huixiang was not surprised that Shen Shu knew that she had a little sadness on her face, "Yes. The place in the photo is just not sure whether to go or not. Once in the city, business is not good, then it's over." It

seems that Li Huixiang and the others are still thinking about whether or not to go.

"Sister, you have knowledge, don't know if you have any good suggestions?" Li Huixiang suddenly looked at Shen Shu.

"It's hard to say, it can only be said that if you work

hard, there will be no difference." Shen Shu will not make a conclusion at will. If they don't do a good job at that time, she will be the blame.

Li Huixiang was not disappointed either, she just wanted to hear what Shen Shu said.

"Sister-in-law, let's go to my mother's side first, and we will talk to you another day."

Li Huixiang nodded: "Okay, next time I come to my house, Dongdong and Nannan will miss you a

lot ." Shen Shu agreed with a smile, and then went to the old house with Duan Xuehua, where Li Guizhi lived with them. The place.

As soon as they walked in, they heard Liu Juan's voice.

"Mother, you have to call the shots for me. The younger sister and the third siblings dare to call the police to arrest me. I am their second sister-in-

law, and they do n't put me in the eyes." Although Li Guizhi didn't know what happened. What's the matter, but she knew that Shen Shu and Duan Xuehua were not the kind of people who called the police for no reason. Liu Juan must have done something.

"Are you going to trouble with the flowers? Didn't you say that you are not thinking about the house in the city of the third

child ? What are you doing in the city again?" Li Guizhi's sharp eyes made Liu Juan feel guilty, and she bit her tightly. Ya said: "The third

child is not living in the city, so why can't they let us?" "But now the flowers are living, let them go to you, where do you let the flowers go?"

"My little girl is getting older , she should start a family? Now, a girl's family will show up outside, and

I'm not afraid that no one will want it." Duan Xueqi, who had been listening outside, rushed out, "Is there anyone who cares about Ersao's business?"

Shen Shu Also came in one step behind.

Seeing the two of them, Li Guizhi immediately stood up, "Why are the flowers coming back? What about the business in the store? And the third wife, aren't they in school?"

Duan Xuehua took Li Guizhi's hand and said, "In the store. The door is closed, I invited the

third wife to come back." Li Guizhi clicked on Snowflake's forehead, and said dissatisfiedly: "Why is your child so reckless, and didn't discuss it with us, and then your third wife came back, how can she study? ? " "

Mother, all right, do not delay me learn. "Shen Shu Li Guizhi first to say, and then look to Juan," after all Yisow want is my house, I do not return trip can not be justified. "

"Second Sister-in-law, I think I have made it very clear in the city. You can live in the house. You can either rent it to you or buy it. You want me to let it to you, no!"

Shen Shu said cleanly, a little bit. Regardless of feelings.

"It's not good to say that our two families have been separated, we should live on our own separates, and why should I give up my house to you because of your

problems ." Duan Xuechuan heard this sentence as soon as he walked in. Ashamed flashed across his face, he felt that Shen Shu was right. Although he was a brother, he was separated when he was separated.

"Second brother."

Shen Shu saw him and nodded at him. Duan Xuechuan was called by her.

"The third younger sibling is right. I didn't expect Juanzi to give up, sorry."

Shen Shu shook his head, "I don't know what the second brother thinks? Are you going to rent my house or buy it?" "

Neither rent nor buy, the little girl has already rented it, and finally the business has picked up, how can I intervene."

Upon hearing this, Liu Juan screamed out of voice: "Duan Xuechuan!"

She tried her best here. She wanted to get a house for free, so Duan Xuechuan pushed it out. She did it for whom, not for their little family.

"Shut up!" Duan Chuan look down cold, "When I go home."

Juan is not happy, "you can not hack it, do not let me fight."

Bad Duan Chuan look great, any which men in their parents In front of me, my daughter-in-law said that she didn't have the ability to make her face look ugly.

He also broke out, "Divorce if you don't go home!"

"Second. " "Second brother."

Li Guizhi and Duan Xuehua looked at him at the same time, with incredulous faces on their faces.

Liu Juan has been bombed.

"Mother, it's because I didn't discipline my daughter-in-law. I will trouble you all after we are separated. You won't use it to bring Baohui in the future. Let her bring her by herself."

Duan Xuechuan thinks that Liu Juan is idle, and some people bring her children every day If you don't care about anything, your mind will drift away.

He didn't threaten Liu Juan when he called out for divorce, but he was really tired. Ever since he saw that Dafang and Sanfang were better off than them, Liu Juan kept complaining about his lack of skills. Good feelings also dissipated in this constant complaint.

"This..." Li Guizhi was a little worried.

"It's supposed to be a child, so you can always take it with you.

It's hard to say ." Seeing Duan Xuechuan's insistence, Li Guizhi also nodded.

"Little girl, please set up the store well. Your second sister-in-law will not bother you again in the future. My little sister is so good, she can definitely manage the shop very well."

Duan Xuehua kept nodding in response to Duan Xuechuan, as long as there is no second sister-in-law. Make trouble, her business is very good.

Finally, Duan Xuechuan looked at Shen Shu and said guiltily, "I'm causing trouble to my younger siblings."

Shen Shu's eyes flashed, and then he said: "They are all relatives."

Duan Xuechuan nodded slightly, and then left with Liu Juan. Looking at his back, he was a little rickety, and it seemed that he was seriously injured.

"Making evil." Li Guizhi sighed helplessly.

"Children and grandchildren have their own children and grandchildren, so my mother doesn't have to worry too much." Shen Shu comforted her.

Li Guizhi shook his head and could only think so.

A farce came to an end. Li Guizhi looked at Shen Shu, "Which three daughters-in-law are coming back this time for this?"

Shen Shu nodded, "There are other things."

Don't look at things being solved so easily, but they are not. , If Shen Shu did not come back, the matter would be really difficult to resolve.

She didn't believe that Duan Xuechuan didn't know Liu Juan's thoughts. It was just a fluke. Among the three brothers in the Duan family, he had the worst experience. The psychological gap must be huge, especially since even the younger sister can be independent. It must be uncomfortable to open a shop in the city.

How should I put it, Duan Xuechuan was able to stop everything Liu Juan did, but he didn't stop it, so as soon as she returned to the village, she approached Duan Xuechuan and asked him to solve it by herself.

Not unexpectedly, Duan Xuechuan rushed over immediately after hearing the news, but fortunately he could still suppress Liu Juan.

"Where is Linzi? How about in the capital?"

Shen Shu calmed his mind and answered Li Guizhi's question: "He is very good. He has always studied in school. I heard that he is very popular with their teachers."

"I knew it. , I knew that our family's forest is just for studying." Li Guizhi was very happy and very excited, "What about your daily life? Do you need money? The expenses in the capital must be very high. I will take it for you this time. A little money and some daily necessities can ease your burden anyway."

"It's not necessary. I opened a small store in the capital and can support us." Shen Shu shook his head and rejected Li Guizhi's kindness, "and My mother also knows Lin Zi 's ability. I used to get money and tickets, let alone now." Li Guizhi dispelled the idea, but decided to prepare more rice noodles for Shen Shu to take back when he returned to the capital. It's safer than eating outside. This time Shen Shu didn't refuse any more, after all, it was Li Guizhi's wish as a mother. Li Guizhi asked: "How long can I be at home this time?" "It's not long, it's only two or three days, and I will leave after handling the matter." Li Guizhi is a little lonely. The children in the family have their own lives, and Duan Xuehua is also there. There was a small shop in the city, and there was a business, but she and Duan Changliang were the only ones left at home, no more lively than before, and I felt a little sad. She asked expectantly: "Then live in the village?"

Shen Shu glanced at Duan Xuehua, then smiled and nodded, Li Guizhi was also happy, and hurriedly said to kill the chicken.

Duan Xuehua: "There are only two people in the house, father and mother. It's much colder than before."

"You can take your father and mother to the city." Shen Shu suggested.

Duan Xuehua smiled bitterly and shook his head, "I wanted to bring my parents into the city a long time ago, but they didn't agree. They said that they lived in the village comfortably, and they planted the land for a lifetime, and suddenly went to the city. I

'm not used to it." Shen Shu nodded, she could understand Li Guizhi's thoughts.

"Then you can only come back and see more."

Duan Xuehua nodded silently, she will come back more in the future.

Suddenly, an unfamiliar male voice broke into their ears.

"Hello Aunt Duan, are you catching a chicken? Let me help you."

"It's Xiao Li, don't use it, don't stain your clothes."

Shen Shu and Duan Xuehua looked at each other, wondering if the person was here. Who, but Li Guizhi seems to know each other.

"How do you have time to go to school do not ah??"

That called Mike's answer: "Chen Jiaqi come back to see my parents, just think of what to say to visit Aunt segments."

"Come and also with What?" Li Guizhi's voice was full of smiles.

"This is etiquette."

"Quickly, let's go into the room and sit. It just so happened that the flowers came back today. You guys know each other."

Shen Shu is a little clear. It is probably Li Guizhi who Duan Xuehua wants to see. Listen to this. Extraordinary meaning, seems to be very satisfied with the other party.