Untitled Part 14

Four or five days passed, Duan Xuelin was also used to teaching Shen Shu to study every day, and Shen Shu also successfully repaired the skirt, waiting for Ye Shuhui's visit today.

She took the clothes and went to Duan Xuehua's room and spread her skirt in front of Duan Xuehua, "Sister, look."

"Wow!" Duan Xuehua was shocked and covered her mouth. The torn hole was gone. Instead, there is a large rose flower, which is not abrupt but adds color to the monotonous red dress.

Duan Xuehua reached out and touched the embroidered rose flower, and couldn't help but praise: "Sansao, you are so amazing, you look like the real thing, you are so amazing!"

She has been worried for the past two days, sometimes I couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, and even made plans to ask Ye Shuhui for a period of grace. Anyway, I couldn't let Sansao be implicated by her. I didn't expect Sansao to be repaired and still look so good.

"Is this embroidery?" Duan Xuehua asked in a low voice.

Shen Shu nodded: "Yes, I used to learn from the teacher in the cowshed."

Duan Xuehua didn't doubt at all: "Those people, they are very good."

Every village has a cowshed. The people who live in the deportation are all people who stayed away. They have been rehabilitated and left the bullpen one after another this year. It is also at this time that everyone knows that the people who enter the bullpen are very powerful people, but I didn't expect Sansao to be so powerful. , Can actually worship them as teachers.

Shen Shu's reaction to her was not surprising. The people in the cattle shed in Xiaolin Village were rehabilitated. No one knew where they went. At that time, people in the village basically walked around the cattle shed, and no one knew what was inside. Is there anyone who can embroider, so she doesn't worry about being dismantled.

She stroked the rose flower, her eyes flashed with nostalgia. The embroidery was taught to her by her mother. When she was a child, she was as skinny as a boy. Her mother asked her schoolgirls to suppress her temperament, but she did not expect her to be true to women later. Hong became interested and learned to the extreme.

Duan Xuehua looked at Shen Shu's eyes with light, and said admiringly: "But I still think Sansao is the best, I never thought I could repair it like this."

"I said don't worry." Shen Shu touched Touched her head.

"Yeah!" Duan Xuehua nodded vigorously, she now trusts Shen Shu completely.

... In the

afternoon, Ye Shuhui came to Duan's house on time.

"Where's my skirt? Is it repaired? It's not just a patch for me and it's repaired, then I don't admit it!" Ye Shuhui started talking as soon as he entered the door and saw Shen Shu.

She was fooled and left the skirt. The more she thought about it after she went back, the more something went wrong. A village woman was able to repair a high-end skirt. She immediately wanted to come back and look for Shen Shu, but her father stopped her. After the sky, I can finally come to Jinjiang Village again.

"Of course it is patched, not patched."

Duan Xuehua stepped forward and raised her head and said: "My third wife is very powerful. You will definitely be surprised when you see it."

"Really? Don't be Meng. Mine." Ye Shuhui didn't believe it.

"If you don't believe me, just go and have a look."

Ye Shuhui just wanted to walk in, suddenly stopped, looked around, and said vigilantly: "Is the woman who quarreled with me there? I won't go in. Did she go crazy again?"

She didn't want to be scolded again.

Shen Shu smiled and said, "Second sister-in-

law is not here, please feel free to come in." Liu Juan knew that after Ye Shuhui would be here today, she got up early in the morning and followed Li Guizhi and the others to go to work. She was afraid that Ye Shuhui would bring the police over to ask her for money. Going to work for the first time after pregnancy.

So now there are only two people in the Duan family, Shen Shu and Duan Xuehua, and there is one Duan Xuelin sleeping. Shen Shu deliberately gave Duan Xuelin a day off, and then Duan Xuelin slept all morning, slept again after eating at noon, and hasn't gotten up until now.

Ye Shuhui curled her lips and said proudly: "I'm not afraid of her, I just see her pregnant, so I don't want to argue with her."

Shen Shu smiled, she was really a lovely girl.

The skirt was placed in Duan Xuehua's house, so the three of them went to her room. Duan Xuehua took out the bag with the skirt and handed it to Ye Shuhui with the treasure.

"Open it up and take a look." Duan Xuehua blinked and looked at Ye Shuhui expectantly.

"What? It's so mysterious."

Ye Shuhui opened it, took out her skirt and touched it, and she found that her skirt was correct, and then focused on where the skirt was torn.

Looked up vivid embroidered roses, Ye Shuhui moment some slip of the tongue, quite a while to find his voice, "What is this?"

"Roses ah, I Sansao embroidery, you do not feel good to see it?" Section Snowflake tilted his head.

Shen Shu also looked at her nervously, blamed her, and forgot to ask Ye Shuhuixi whether she liked Rose. She only thought that it would be good to embellish it with roses.

"Of course I know it is Qiangwei, and I'm not stupid!" Ye Shuhui said excitedly, "This embroidery is really great! There are no traces of holes at all, as if it were originally there."

"No, it should be. Said it looks better than before!"

Ye Shuhui did not hesitate to praise her. She didn't have any hope, but she didn't expect Shen Shu to give her such a big surprise.

Shen Shu raised his eyebrows: "Then we can solve this matter like this, right?"

"It's solved, it's solved." She also took advantage.

Ye Shuhui said in her heart, "You can open a shop with your craftsmanship. The kind of private order is definitely very profitable!"

"Opening a shop?" Shen Shu thought.

Duan Xuehua hurriedly covered her mouth, glared at Ye Shuhui, and whispered: "Why are you so bold? You dare to say anything. You are a speculation. If you are caught, you will be criticized. "

Ye Shuhui was taken aback, and she stuck her tongue out: "It's okay, the three of us are no one else, and it's still unclear what the situation will be in the future."

Shen Shu's eyes flashed and she heard Aunt Lan Feng say that Ye Shuhui seems to be the daughter of an official. , Then what she said was probably revealed by her father, indicating that the situation has changed now.

She gently touched the whip around her waist, her thoughts uncertain.

Open a shop. It seems to be a good choice.

After sending Ye Shuhui away, Duan Xuehua saw Shen Shu thoughtful as soon as he turned his head.

"Sansao, what do you think?"

Shen Shu returned to his senses: "No, thinking about your third brother still sleeping?"

Duan Xuehua nodded and said: "It should be still asleep, you don't even know that my third brother might be asleep. sleep, sleep is a day, because it is outside the rumors that I have a third brother is lazy. but since you married my third brother, third brother I rarely sleep all day. " "

someone on the tube I won't be lazy." Shen Shu said.

The reason why Duan Xuelin has been lazy is only because of Li Guizhi and their indulgence.

Duan Xuehua smiled and joked: "That's not because my third brother only listens to you."