Untitled Part 4

"I have to ask three and four for a meal. I really thought that I was the eldest lady! What a big air!" As soon as Shen Shu stepped into the hall, she heard Liu Juan's cynicism. She frowned. This is the second time.

Duan Changliang knocked the table with his dry smoking gun.

"If you can't speak, talk less. If you don't speak, no one will treat you as a dumb!" Li Guizhi glanced at Liu Juan displeasedly, "Chuanzi take care of your wife."

Duan Xuechuan, who was named, pulled Liu Juan. , Signaled her not to say any more.

Liu Juan curled her lips and said nothing. She still listened to Duan Xuechuan's dialect.

"The third wife, hurry up and sit down." Li Guizhi greeted eagerly.

Shen Shu sat down in the direction she was pointing, and Duan Xuelin happened to be next to him.

Seeing that she really sat down, Duan Xuelin felt a little pain in the place where she had been hit, and moved slightly to the side.

He just went to tell his mother that Shen Shu was a madman and was still a madman who could beat people, but his mother said that he deserved it, so he knew that Shen Shu was confident.

Especially when his mother just told Shen Shu about her second sister-in-law, this is an unprecedented thing. You must know that since the second sister-in-law became pregnant, his mother asked them to order the second sister-in-law, and she would never care about little things with her second sister-in-law. .

Shen Shu didn't care what Duan Xuelin was thinking, after sitting down, she looked at Duan's family without a trace.

Duan Changliang was sitting in the main seat. He held the dry smoke in his hand but did not light it. His face was dark and serious, and he looked very majestic in this house. Sitting beside him was Li Guizhi, whom Shen Shu knew best.

Down below is a man who looks very similar to Duan Changliang. He should be Brother Duan Xuelin. He looks very honest and honest. There is still a place next to him, who should be reserved for his sister-in-law, Shen Shu thought.

Sitting across from the eldest brother were Liu Juan and her husband Duan Xuechuan, who looked arrogantly, and Duan Xuechuan was also very similar to Duan Changliang. If the brother Duan is eight-fold like, then Duan Xuechuan is five-point like.

Thinking about this, Shen Shu glanced at Duan Xuelin, and he trembled in his heart. With so many people here, shouldn't they be attracted?

Soon Shen Shu looked away. On the contrary, Duan Xuelin was more like Li Guizhi, and he seemed to have grown up with the excellent genes of the Duan family. He was considered a beautiful man.

It seems that the Duan family should be a big family. Just thinking about it, two women brought two children into the house, and the children's laughter broke the silence in the main room.

The older one directly led the child to sit next to Brother Duan, this is the sister-in-law.

What about the other one?

"Sister-in-law is good." Duan Xuehua greeted with a smile when she saw Shen Shu looking at her.

Shen Shu also responded with a smile: "Hello." It's sister Duan Xuelin.

"False." Liu Juan sneered lightly.

No one should have heard her, and no one would pay attention to her.

Li Guizhi said: "When the crowd is here, let's have dinner!" As

soon as the voice fell, Liu Juan took the lead and took the chopsticks to put a large piece of fat into the bowl, and then put another chopsticks into Duan Xuechuan's bowl, and gobbled it up. Eat it up.

Shen Shu looked surprised, and when he looked at the unchanging faces of other people, it was obvious that this was already the norm.

She glanced at the meat dish that had been turned in a mess, and slowly stretched her chopsticks onto the untouched vegetable dish in front of her.

After that, she kept picking up this dish, and other people were not interested in it, as if it belonged to Shen Shu's exclusive dish.

Li Guizhi saw the instigator Duan Xuelin said, "Linzi, don't patronize your own food. Give your daughter-in-law some vegetables!"

Duan Xuelin reluctantly gave Shen Shu a piece of meat, and then continued to eat his own.

Shen Shu glanced at the meat being thrown into the bowl, hesitated and ate it again and again.

The Duan family does not have the rule of not eating and sleeping, so when the food is almost the same, everyone starts to chat, basically around the live chat at home, somehow it is about Duan Xuelin.

"Linzi, when is the college entrance examination next year?"

"July."

Li Guizhi asked worriedly, "That is, there are still three months left. Is there any chance that I will be admitted this time?"

Shen Shu didn't understand, so he was silent. As they said.

Duan Xuelinton said for a while: "I don't want to take the exam." As

soon as he said this, the whole dinner table became quiet, and even the two children felt the atmosphere and did not dare to speak.

Duan Changliang placed his chopsticks on the bowl heavily, and said with a calm face: "Why!"

"There is no why, I just don't want to take the exam, it's useless!" Duan Xuelin said locally.

As soon as these words came out, Duan Changliang was more than upset, and even Li Guizhi couldn't stand it anymore, but she couldn't be strict with Duan Xuelin, so she softly persuaded, "Lin Zi, why don't you want to continue taking the exam? You have been studying for so long. Isn't it just for this day? Now that the college entrance examination is restored, how can you say that you don't take the exam?"

Shen Shu understands that the college entrance examination is just like the imperial examination of her dynasty. It is very important, but why Duan Xuelin doesn't want to take the exam?

Shen Shu glanced at Duan Xuelin again, this time Duan Xuelin didn't notice it because he was lowering his head.

"You may not be able to pass the exam." Duan Xuelin mumbled.

He took the exam once when he resumed the college entrance examination, but failed to pass the exam, and he was too tired to study, and he didn't want to study.

"No, you have to take the test!" Duan Changliang gave a final word and did not give Duan Xuelin a chance to refute. "You will get up and study at five o'clock in the morning! I don't believe that you won't pass the test!"

Duan Xuelin is famous for his laziness. He sleeps until noon every day. He doesn't do anything. He can't do anything at leisure. Because of this, no one is willing to marry him. Asking him to get up early now is like killing him.

The others didn't speak. In fact, it didn't matter whether Duan Xuelin took the college entrance examination or not.

"The third daughter-in-law, you supervise him." Duan Changliang spoke to Shen Shu for the first time, "If he doesn't get up, you can get him with a whip!"

Shen Shu nodded calmly, and took over this important task. Later, Duan Xuelin will be famous. Up.

And Shen Shu also felt that it was better to take the college entrance examination, like Duan Xuelin, who couldn't hold hands and couldn't carry it, it was more suitable to follow the line of literati.

"I will supervise him." Shen Shu smiled slightly.

Duan Xuelin suddenly felt his scalp numb. How could his future destiny be determined in a few words? Isn't it okay to listen to his opinion?

Just about to refute, Shen Shu looked over, "I think he would also be happy to get up in the morning to study. Don't you?"

Although he was smiling, Duan Xuelin always felt that there was a threat in her eyes, which made him a little scared. , Nodded in a flustered manner, without knowing what he should have done.

Li Guizhi was very pleased and felt that this daughter-in-law was really married, and that she would be a good daughter-in-law who could control the forest.

Xuelin ran away after the meal, and didn't want to stay with Shen Shu for a moment. He used to go to sleep in the house, which is rare today.

And Shen Shu didn't bother to care, wanted to go back and continue reading, but was entangled by the two children.