Untitled Part 49

Shen Shu's expression faded, and his tone calmly said: "Thank you Ersao for your concern, we have our own plans."

"Oh, this is not happy. Don't blame Ersao for telling the truth, so does Ersao." I care about you." Liu Juan covered her mouth, pretending to be embarrassed.

Shen Shu sneered, when who didn't know the little thought in her heart.

Duan Xuelin couldn't see that she was angry. For the first time, he sank his face in front of her family: "Second sister-in-law, whether or not to have children is our family's private affair. "

Liu Juan didn't expect Duan Xuelin to say that. Her face was blue and white, and she was extremely embarrassed. She wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Li Guizhi.

"Enough, don't make trouble during the Chinese New Year." Li Guizhi looked at a group of people at home and said, "The third and third daughter-in-law are in school. They have their own ideas when they are not having children. Let's worry about it."

Then he fixedly looked at Liu Juan and said, "In the past, Lin Zi was a scumbag, and was not satisfied with the marriage I made for him, but the relationship between Lin Zi and his daughter-in-law is in everyone's eyes. Needless to say."

"Shut up in front of outsiders, don't let everyone

know what happened in your own house, it's shameful!" Li Guizhi was still majestic in Duan's house, and Liu Juan had to cast aside his lips and stop talking.

It was like a small episode, and it had no effect on Shen Shu. After dinner, he played with Dong Dong Dong Nan Nan in the courtyard as usual, teaching them literacy.

Chinese New Year is the most leisure time in the village. Everyone will walk out after dinner. There is a fire in the village. Everyone will go around and cook in his yard before Shen Shu goes. Li Huixiang is also there.

Suddenly, she said to Shen Shu: "Since you moved to the city, the second siblings have been dissatisfied, especially after giving birth, but you haven't been able to see anyone, so there is nowhere to say."

Shen Shu Naturally, she knew this, so she rarely came back, and it was hard to be watched.

"I just don't understand. Why is Ersao dissatisfied with me?"

"She, she is this kind of personality, and she feels unfair to see everything." Li Huixiang sighed. She married early and knows a lot. .

"In the beginning she was pretty good, then listen to outsiders that the woods have been able to study because the father and mother to let her man dropped out of school, her father and mother think it is eccentric, a man or she is a high school student."

Shen For the first time, Shu knew that Liu Juan was dissatisfied with her because of this.

"Is that really the case?"

Li Huixiang shook his head and said, "Of course not. Duan's family also has a forest. He can read, and other people have no talent for reading. Chuanzi himself wanted to drop out of school. If you drop out of school, there is another way to go."

"Your eldest brother's carpentry job was sent to him by his parents after he dropped out. After Chuanzi dropped out of school, his parents sent him to learn a craft, ironing, and he was usually busy farming. You can also earn a little money."

Shen Shu hissed softly , always feeling that he underestimated the Duan family. He didn't expect that everyone in the Duan family had unique skills.

Seeing her like this, Li Huixiang smiled immediately: "You moved to the city not long after you got married, and they also do it once in a while. You don't know it is natural."

"If the second younger sibling is dissatisfied later, it should be. It's your wedding with Lin Zi. When she got married, when the family was short of money, there was no big deal, so she stabbed you from time to time." Li Huixiang said helplessly, "She is also unclear, I don't want to think about you. The money and tickets used for marriage are all from the forest. What's not to be dissatisfied with."

Shen Shu didn't say a word. With the second brother's craftsmanship, she was completely self-sufficient, and she couldn't figure out the second sister-in-law's thoughts at all.

"The third wife, come here." Li Guizhi suddenly called Shen Shu.

Li Huixiang smiled and said, "Go, I'll go to the kitchen."

Shen Shu went to Li Guizhi's room. Li Guizhi and Duan Xuehua were cutting window grilles. There was a little baby on the bed, the second wife's child.

Duan Xuehua gave her a place, "Sansao sit here, it's warm here."

"Can you cut window grilles?" Li Guizhi kept moving her hands.

Shen Shu nodded, and then Duan Xuehua gave her red paper and scissors, which she held in her hand, and cut one out after a while.

"Sansao, you are so amazing, I feel that you cut it quickly and beautifully, and I cut it so ugly." Duan Xuehua pouted and looked at the window grilles in his hand, a little frustrated.

Shen Shu smiled and said, "Yours is also very

good-looking ." "Whoever cuts the stickers and goes to the house. It's all his own." Li Guizhi kept moving his hands without raising his head.

After a few random words, Li Guizhi took Duan Xuehua away, leaving only Shen Shu and Li Guizhi in the room.

"The third wife, don't take things to your heart at night. The third child may not be good at first, but he has changed a lot now. Mother can tell that he likes you very much."

Li Guizhisheng I was afraid that the two words Liu Juan said affected the feelings of Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin, and I had been in a state of uncertainty all night, and I just saw Shen Shu and Li Huixiang chatting before deciding to call her in and talk about it.

Shen Shu put down the scissors, "I didn't take it to heart. I know Ersao's character, she won't be angry, don't worry, mother."

Li Guizhi didn't worry, looked at Xiaobao on the bed and then at Shen Shu's belly. Regardless of what she said just now, she actually hoped that Shen Shu could have a child, but she didn't even dare to mention it.

Shen Shu could feel Li Guizhi's gaze, she was calm, she could choke with Liu Juan but not with Li Guizhi, Li Guizhi was happy without mentioning her.

She never expected that she could be born again, but she was unwilling. Not to mention that her relationship with Duan Xuelin hadn't reached that point. She said that when Shao'an and S&W were critical, she couldn't let it go, and she had studied it. According to the law, she is not yet the legal age for marriage, so she is not in a hurry.

She tucked the little quilt for Xiao Bao, looked at his red face and said, "Xiao Bao is very cute and his nose is like the second brother."

Speaking of Xiaobao, Li Guizhi's expression was very gentle: "Yes, he doesn't look ugly, he looks just like your second brother."

... The

excitement is also lively in the first half of the night, and will go back to each house in the second half of the night. When Duan Xuelin came back, Shen Shu is thinking deeply about implantation.

They encountered a dilemma. The bed in the cabin was too small. Two people could sleep next to each other, but they were not spacious at all and would touch each other from time to time.

Duan Xuelin was taken aback, and quickly said: "I'm sleeping on the table."

Shen Shu gave him a white look. In the twelfth lunar month of winter, the table froze for a while.

She took a deep breath, "Let's sleep together."

At first she promised Duan Xuelin to give it a try without being able to separate, but the relationship between the two of them has been keeping a distance for a few months. It is because Shen Shu did not let go. And Duan Xuelin didn't want to force her.

She said that but Duan Xuelin was stunned, "Really?"

"Forget it if you don't like it." Shen Shu left a sentence, and then went to bed first, next to the wall.

Seeing Shen Shu's back, Duan Xuelin suddenly grinned. He could laugh out loud if it weren't for worrying that the room was not soundproofed and noisy the family.

It was getting late, Duan Xuelin had fun alone for a while and tidied up and climbed onto the bed. He was only one finger away from Shen Shu, and he could touch Shen Shu's hand with a slight move.

He quietly moved his hand to Shen Shu's hand, and when he was about to pull it up, he slammed it back and stretched it out when he warmed his stomach, and took Shen Shu's hand.

Shen Shu has been tight since Duan Xuelin came up. Although it was a bed in the capital, it was very spacious and there was a curtain in the middle, so the two had nothing to do with each other for a semester.

When Duan Xuelin pulled his hand over, Shen Shu was stagnant, but he didn't break away, and it wasn't that he didn't hold his hand during this period of time.

Even though he couldn't sleep, Duan Xuelin chatted with her: "I just went to Wu Jiugong, and Wu Jiugong was writing couplets. Although Wu Jiugong is old, his handwriting is still stable. I remember you seem to do too. A little brush, or

I will write a copy for our family tomorrow." "I won't."

"Then last time..." Duan Xuelin didn't finish speaking, and realized that he didn't say anything.

The last time it was because of a client of Shen Shu, Shen Shu missed a little bit and was spotted by Duan Xuelin.

Regardless of the brush, Duan Xuelin said something else, "I feel you know a lot. This is only one semester, and your name has passed from the design department to our department. Everyone knows that there is a genius in the design department, who looks very good. Pretty."

Shen Shu didn't know about it. When she was in school, she was either in the class or on the way to the class, studying with the teacher.

I was a little curious for a while, and turned around, "What did they say?"

"Just say you study well and look good, and that the clothes you design have a style of their own." In the

dark, Duan Xuelin turned a little bit crooked. He could see Shen Shu's bright eyes, his heartbeat speeding up a bit.

Shen Shu didn't pay attention to him. She was thinking about another thing. The greater her reputation, the better Shaoan will do.

She made up her mind to find a suitable place in the capital after the New Year. Shaoan needs to settle down and cannot stay in Beihua dormitory all the time, which will affect Shaoan's development.

With excitement, Shen Shu raised his head and accidentally ran into Duan Xuelin. It didn't hurt, but soft.

It seems to be Duan Xuelin's lips.

After realizing what happened, Shen Shu's ears blushed. Fortunately, the room was dim, so she moved to the side pretending to be calm. It was precisely because of this that she could not find Duan Xuelin's blusher face than her.

Shen Shu immediately changed the subject: "Now that the policy has also changed, do you have any thoughts about your family?"

"Wh, what are your thoughts."

"I just knew that my second brother would strike iron." Shen Shu thought about what his sister-in-law told her tonight, "The eldest brother can work hard, and the second brother can strike iron. There is a craft that does not need to be built on the ground for a lifetime. And the younger sister, can't I have been in the factory for the rest of my life."

Duan Xuelin: "What do you mean?"

"I can't control the eldest brother and the second brother, and I am worried about being beaten up. You can figure it out by yourself." Shen Shu had an idea in his heart, "but my younger sister. , I want her to open a shop."

"The first floor of our house in the city is a very good shop, and now we can do business. You can open a shop by yourself. That street will definitely become prosperous in a while. "

Duan Xuelin hesitantly said: "You seem to be very good to the little girl."

Everyone can tell that Shen Shu is very good to Duan Xuehua and can't wait to pave the way forward for her, but it is plain to everyone else. That's why Duan Xuelin was a little strange.

Shen Shu was taken aback, suddenly his thoughts were pulled back.