Untitled Part 64

The personnel in the research department did not notice the arrival of Shen Shu and the others, and devoted themselves to the research. Shen Shu saw many small test tubes in their hands.

Seeing that she was fascinated, Wen Qiulu teased: "This is much more advanced than you used to be."

She still remembers their first batch of products, which Shen Shu taught her to make, in the small room she rented. , There was no such equipment at the time.

Now all the equipment in the laboratory is imported from abroad at a high price, which is very expensive. She didn't plan to import these equipments. Shen Shu insisted, and finally introduced the equipment.

Shen Shu smiled and said: "The conditions were not allowed at the time, but now that the conditions are allowed, it is natural to be advanced." There

was no such condition before, and she was used to making simple skin care products without equipment, so it didn't matter, but now it's not. It's the same. Many products now require advanced equipment to study. Just like the last time she studied skin care products suitable for men, it would be very difficult to get them without equipment.

They watched here for a while, and finally someone saw them.

"President Wen, Mr. Shen,

Manager Chen." Wen Qiulu nodded at him, "You are busy, let's just take a look."

The man nodded, and immediately became immersed in the research, as if he didn't know Shen It's the same as they are standing here.

Chen Weimin smiled awkwardly: "They are all research madmen."

Shen Shu didn't care. She thought that was the way it was. Only when she devoted herself to research can we bring better and more products to the company. As for the leaked formula of.

Shen Shu and Wen Qiulu looked at each other.

"Director Chen, let's go to the office to see."

In addition to the enchanted researchers, the research department also has an office. Every time they report to Wen Qiulu, it is the office. After the new product is developed by the researcher, it will only pass through the hands of the office. Into the workshop production.

And Shen Shu just looked at these researchers, it didn't look like they had leaked the formula, so he planned to go to the office to have a look.

Chen Weimin smiled and nodded, slanderously, this is not called to inspect the work, the next stop is probably to go to the workshop.

As soon as he entered the office, Shen Shu was angry. Wen Qiulu's face was not very good. The atmosphere of the office is completely different from that of the research room. If the people in the research room are devoted to work, the people in the office are holding money. Come to play.

The desk that was supposed to be used for office was piled up with poker cards and wine bottles, but the person who was supposed to work hard was already drunk and slumped on the office chair.

With the opening of the office door, a smell of alcohol came out, which made people nauseous and made Shen Shu very unhappy.

Chen Weimin was taken aback when he saw this situation, but soon sneered. These people could be regarded as having run into the big luck, and they ran into the boss to inspect.

For Chen Weimin, his factory director may have influence in the production department, but in the eyes of the group of people in the research office, he is nothing.

Usually, this group of people is consciously superior, everything is the best, and the job is not doing well. Now it is miserable, Chen Weimin thought gloating.

At this moment, a drunk man saw Shen Shu, stood up, pointed at Shen Shu and yelled, "Huh? Who are you? How come you broke into our factory? How did Chen Weimin be the factory manager? I don't know if there are outsiders entering the factory, so incompetent, sooner or later pull him down!"

Chen Weimin's mouth twitched, he really couldn't stop himself as a dead person. Didn't he see him and Mr. Wen?

Wen Qiu's face sank, and he sternly said: "Who is incompetent in the end, do you not know in your heart?!"

"Who are you? How come you look like our boss." The person didn't react yet, staring blankly. of.

Shen Shu saw a glass of water next to him, walked over and picked it up. It was cold, just right, and it splashed directly on the man's face.

Liang Shui immediately made him sober. Just about to curse, he turned his head and saw Wen Qiulu and Chen Weimin, and he became more sober.

He trembled and said: "Wen, President Wen, why are you here?"

Wen Qiulu snorted coldly: "I don't know if you can be so presumptuous if I don't come."

The man shrank his shoulders and did not dare to speak.

"Don't wake them all up!"

Wen Qiulu was already angry, the man panicked, and immediately ran to wake up the other two who were still drunk.

Shen Shu looked around, "Are there only three of them in the office?"

"No, there are two more, but I don't know where they are going." Chen Weimin immediately replied. In fact, he thought the other two were pretty good, but they were not on the job during working hours. , It was indeed dereliction of duty, wanted to intercede, but seeing that Shen Shu was angry, he didn't dare to touch the mold.

Shen Shu nodded, then turned his gaze on the person who was still waking up his companion, and sneered: "You can use splashing

if you don't wake up." That person was taken aback. Although he didn't know Shen Shu, he looked at Wen Qiulu. The posture with Chen Weimin was also unattractive, so he quickly took two glasses of water and poured it out like Shen Shupo.

Finally, the three drunk people were sober.

Shen Shu and Wen Qiulu found a chair and sat down. The three of them stood in front of them, their heads down a little dejected, the atmosphere in the office was very solemn.

After a while, when they couldn't hold their breath, Shen Shu said: "Director Chen, help me see what the other two people in the office are doing."

Chen Weimin nodded immediately and left the office, wiping it out. In a cold sweat, this President Shen's aura is much stronger than President Wen, and he feels breathless when he stands aside.

The leader of the three drunk people flashed upon hearing this.

"Mr. Wen, we were wronged. It was those two people who said that we should celebrate when we have developed a new product. They brought us wine. We couldn't help but drank it. I don't know where the two of them have gone."

Wen Qiulu glanced at him, and then whispered to Shen Shu: "His name is He Zheng, the team leader of the office. He used to see him doing things well, but I didn't expect it to be like this."

Shen Shu nodded, focusing on where. In front of him, "Team leader He, right? Since you are the team leader, why can't you control your employees?"

He Zheng felt uncomfortable. In his opinion, Shen Shu is an outsider. Why does this outsider care about them? , I thought so in my heart, with some on his face.

Shen Shu coldly snorted, "Aren't you willing to say it?"

"This, this..." He Zheng scratched his head, finally came up with a reason, "They said that they have a relationship with another boss of our factory, so we don't If you dare to offend them, you can only listen to them." We

all know that S&W has a boss besides Wen Qiulu, but no one has seen another boss, so it is absolutely no problem to put the blame on him.

Wen Qiulu twitched the corner of her mouth and looked at Shen Shu amusedly.

Shen Shu ignored her and continued to look at He Zheng, "You said that the two of them are relatives to the other boss?"

"Yes, yes." He Zheng nodded fiercely.

"Then why don't President Wen and Director Chen know?"

He Zheng felt tight and still insisted, "We only learned about this later. We didn't know at the beginning. President Wen and Director Chen were also deceived by them."

See Shen Shu didn't have an expression. He pushed the two people around him, "If you don't believe me, ask them both."

He has seen clearly now that both President Wen and Manager Chen know Shen Shu, and don't know what Shen Shu's identity is. Isn't it another boss? No, no, no, it is said that the other boss has been in the capital and will not come to the deep city. Is it the character from above?

Suddenly, He Zheng thought a lot in his mind, but the most important thing was to convince them that they were innocent, and did not deliberately drink in the office.

The two people who were pushed out by He Zheng looked at each other, agreed with He Zheng's words, and were very firm.

At this moment, Chen Weimin came in with the other two people. The two people were taken aback when seeing the situation in the office, but they recovered quickly, greeted Wen Qiulu, and nodded to Shen Shu.

Shen Shu glanced at He Zheng playfully, and then at the two who had just entered, "Do you know me?" The

two looked at each other and shook their heads.

Shen Shu nodded and said to He Zheng again: "They said they didn't know me."

He Zheng said flatly: "They are all small employees in the factory. It is normal and normal not to know you."

"This is what you said. That's right."

"I said what I said."

Wen Qiulu reminded them very timely, "This is our other S&W boss, Shen Shu, President Shen just came to Shenzhen in the past few days, and I will introduce you to you."

Dang Dang -

bang presence of all incoming ears, and looked toward the sound source, what is positive.

He Zheng was already slumped on the ground, next to an upside-down chair. The loud noise just now was the sound of He Zheng knocking down the chair when he fell.

Shen Shu raised his eyebrows and looked at He Zheng amused.

"You, you, are you another boss?" He Zheng's voice trembled.

Shen Shu raised his eyebrows, "Why, is it weird?"

He Zheng took a deep breath, there were only two words in his ear, it was over.

"They said they didn't recognize me." Shen Shu repeated it again.

Now He Zheng heard it clearly, knowing why Shen Shu said this, when she said it for the first time, he thought it was emotional, it turned out to be a heartbreak.

Seeing He Zheng like this, the two people who mingled with him were also panicked.

"Mr. Shen, we didn't mean it, just this time, really only this time. He is forcing us. If we don't follow him, we will be quarantined."

Shen Shu snorted coldly, ignored them, and said pleasantly, "What did you do just now?"

After Wen Qiulu introduced, Shen Shu knew that the two people who came in later were called Zhang Tu and the other named Meng. Hong Bo, who are all serious workers, can tell by looking at the stack of documents in their hands.

When questioned, Zhang Tu and Meng Hongbo looked at each other, and finally decided to tell the truth: "We are working outside."

"Why are we going to work outside?"

"This..." Zhang Tu looked at He Zheng, no Dare to continue.

He didn't say that Shen Shu also knew why, it was nothing more than He was the team leader. He occupied the office and couldn't do office work, so he had to go out to work.

Shen Shu became more and more angry, "I remember that when you joined the company, did you all sign a contract? What the three of you are doing now is to violate the contract. Have you ever thought about the consequences?"

He Zheng has already begun to break the pot. , "Your salary is so low, don't people relax? And we didn't delay work, as long as we didn't delay work."