Untitled Part 34

After the college entrance examination, Li Guizhi returned to Jinjiang Village. As she said, she only came to take care of them for two or three days of the college entrance examination.

After the college entrance examination, there was no academic pressure, Duan Xuelin also relaxed a lot. He started his daily routine, either sleeping all day or staying at home all day, and Shen Shu didn't care what he was doing.

The relationship between the two is slightly different, but it doesn't seem to be any different.

Shen Shu continued to do her business, and the design drawings sold to Qiansi Textile Factory were already profitable, and she just waited to sit and count the money every month.

"Xiao Shen, have you heard that there is a small shop in the city where you can customize clothes exclusively. It seems to be called Shao'an."

Song Yuan kept staring at Shen Shu when she asked, wanting to see something from her expression Come.

Shen Shu calmly said: "Have you heard of it, has it affected our factory's business?"

"That's not true, but I heard that the owner of this small shop makes a lot of money."

Shao'an does a private order. And Qiansi produces a large number of fabrics and ready-made garments, and there is no conflict of interest between the two, unless Shaoan suddenly changes to sell ready-made garments in batches.

Song Yuan only suspected that Shao'an was Shen Shu. She had seen clothes made in Shao'an, and she saw Shen Shu's style from it.

Shaoan's custom-made clothes are indeed more fashionable and better than the ones they sell, so they are basically word of mouth, and they have brought many customers to Shaoan.

But now the wind is still very tight, everyone just chatted privately, and did not put it on the surface, and the customers ordered the clothes in Shaoan very tacitly did not mention where the order was made, the boss is Who.

"This Shao'an boss is quite mysterious, and I heard that he has a background." Song Yuan chatted with Shen Shu.

Shen Shu smiled: "Who knows."

Of course she knew, and she only later learned that Ye Shuhui was the daughter of the newly appointed mayor of Jiangcheng City, and she had borrowed her light.

"How is our batch of clothes sold?" Shen Shu changed the subject, "I think the department store has recently added a lot of new clothes."

Song Yuan sighed, "It sells very well, but two Months have exceeded the sales of the old model."

At the beginning, the Qiansi was sold in limited quantities. It first gained momentum in Jiangcheng and then mass-produced. The response was very good.

"Thanks to your design drawings." Song Yuan sighed. She now understands why Hong Zhencai has to keep Shen Shu in Qiansi at all costs. Not to mention the design drawings she took out at the beginning, and later on the factory. The designers here have made their business a lot better.

"I haven't asked you who you learned this from. Design is not just a casual drawing." The

designers in their factory were only invited by her uncle.

Shen Shu is now able to face to face and say: "I have learned from the teacher before, so I know a little, but I don't

know much." "You don't have much. Those in the design department of our factory say that you can just talk about it. Can you let them start the enlightenment, you don't have much?" Song Yuan only thought she was modest.

Shen Shu smiled and didn't say anything. She really didn't know much. All she knew now was what she had learned before, but she didn't know what she had in this society, so she still had to learn a lot.

Song Yuan suddenly asked, "Are you sure of the college entrance examination?"

Shen Shu was taken aback, wondering why he suddenly got involved in the college entrance examination, "It's okay, it shouldn't be too bad."

"That means you can pass the exam. Song Yuan asserted, "You never fight unprepared battles." After

working with Shen Shu for a few months, she thought she had seen Shen Shu's character.

"Where are you going to go to university? Just resumed the college entrance examination, but the college students who can enter the university are all delicious. It's a pity that we don't have a university in Jiangcheng, otherwise you can go to school with pay." Song Yuan sighed, she was accepting Hong Zhencai asked to spy on the military situation.

"I haven't considered it yet."

She wants to go to the South, but she hasn't decided yet.

"The director of the factory means that although you have gone to school, the factory will reserve your job for you. You don't need to come often. Just like now, you can occasionally point to the design department. What do you think?" Without

waiting for Shen Shu to speak, Song Yuan Continue to say: "Moreover, you still have a few styles in our factory. It is convenient when you return to the job position. The director also said that you can let your family work in the factory."

This is already a very good treatment. Song Yuan didn't believe that Shen Shu was indifferent.

Shen Shu chuckled: "Manager Song, we all know that the clothes are updated too fast. My few design drawings will be popular this year at most, and they will definitely change the style next year. It won't take long to split."

She started from the beginning . Thinking of taking a period of time to share, when these styles are eliminated, she also made a lot of money without losing money.

Song Yuan was not embarrassed, and asked directly: "What do you think?"

"I think about it." The

fact that she can work for her family makes her heart fascinated. Duan Xuehua needs a job, otherwise she will stay in Jinjiang Village. Marry when she is old, and she may not be able to leave Jinjiang Village in her life. Shen Shu didn't want to see her withering like a flower in the countryside.

"Okay, you go back and consider it carefully. If you have any requirements, please tell me, I will talk to the factory manager." After

bidding farewell to Song Yuan, Shen Shu went to the department store to buy some things and went to the steel factory dormitory.

Lin Niandi was washing clothes in the corridor, and when she was ready to hang her clothes, she saw Shen Shu.

She shouted from upstairs: "Here! Where do you look!"

"Third floor, come up by yourself!" After shouting, she started to wash her clothes again. It was her man's work clothes. Is it stained? It's hard to wash everything with less paint.

Shen Shu walked up the stairs. The corridor was full of small cooking stoves and clothes, and some were dripping with water.

Lin Niandi lives in a house divided by a steel factory. The family is squeezed together. The cooking is done in the corridor outside. The corridor is filled with various flavors when they arrive at the meal. Fortunately, it is not a meal yet. .

Lin Niandi spit out while washing her clothes: "Why do you busy people have time to come? You have come so many times and you can't find the door. I really convinced you."

Shen Shu directly ignored her complaints, and the buildings are the same. , She doesn't live here, where can you tell the difference.

Since knowing where Lin Niandi lives from Shen Lan last time, Shen Shu has been here a few times, and the relationship with Lin Niandi has gradually eased, like getting along with sisters.

It's just that Lin Niandi's mouth has always been unforgiving.

"Where is Yingying?" Shen Shu asked.

"

I'm sleeping inside." "I'll take a look."

Yingying is Lin Niandi's daughter. She is almost one year old and very cute. Every time Shen Shu comes, she smiles at Shen Shu. She will cry when Shen Shu leaves. What I like is not good.

"I like children so much, I don't have to hurry to give birth." Lin Niandi murmured.

When Shen Shu didn't hear her, Yingying just woke up when she entered, playing with her fingers.

"Baby Yingying, my aunt came to see you." Shen Shu went up and hugged Yingying, "Heavier a lot, I haven't eaten less recently."

Zuo Yingying is still a child and can't even speak. Only watching Shen Shu smile, his mouth watering.

Lin Niandi come in just to hear her words, "she comfortable than we eat Shuishui eat, can not gain weight Well, have become a pig, and so the next time you have to hold no more I guess."

Seems to be After understanding her mother said she was a little pig, Yingying curled her lips and showed signs of crying, and Shen Shu hurriedly coaxed her.

"It's not a little pig. We Yingying are so cute. How could we be a little pig."

Lin Niandi wiped her hands and asked, "Why is this time here?"

"Come and see you guys." Shen Shu said, "There is something for you."

Lin Niandi stared, " Didn't you tell you not to take something? You just didn't listen, and you will take it next time. You don't use things anymore."

She and Shen Lan had the same idea.

"It's not expensive, besides, I didn't give it to you, but to our Yingying baby." Shen Shu squeezed Yingying's hands. "You said it was Yingying baby."

Lin Niandi was white. She glanced at how old Yingying was and what she could eat.

"

Where's brother-in-law? Haven't gotten off work yet?" "No, but it should be soon too." Lin Niandi checked the time, "Stay for dinner?"

Shen Shu shook his head, "No, I will leave after a few words with my brother-in-law. "

Okay." Lin Niandi didn't force her to stay.

Not long after, Zuo Chang, a Lin Niandi man, came back with a black document bag. Zuo Chang was a little fat, not tall and only half a head taller than Lin Niandi, but his skin was white and he looked very elegant.

When Zuo Chang saw that Shen Shu was at home, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes:

"

Xiaoshu is here." Shen Shu stood up, nodded to him and said hello: "Brother-in-law." Lin Niandi took the briefcase held by Zuo Chang, " Xiaoshu If I have something to do with you, talk to the two of you and I will cook."

Zuo Chang was even more surprised when he heard that Shen Shu had come to look for him specially.

Shen Shu went straight to the subject: "I heard that there have been changes in the steel plant recently?"

Zuo Chang calmly covered his surprise: "What changes?"

Shen Shu chuckled, "I don't mean anything. Will the factory's policies spread throughout Jiangcheng? For example, the textile factory."

Zuo Chang remembered that Shen Shu was a worker in the textile factory, and he was relieved, thinking she was worried about her job, so he comforted: There will be changes, don't worry."

"I'm not worried about this." Shen Shu said a little bit, "I heard that the above intends to transfer state-owned

enterprises to private individuals. Is this news true?" She missed what Ye Shuhui said, so she had a guess.

Zuo Chang immediately stood up and looked out. There were no outsiders, and he was relieved: "You are too courageous, who did you listen to?"

"A friend."

Zuo Chang sighed, seeing her persistence. , I can only say: "It's just that, but it's impossible to completely convert it into a private person. It will still hold shares. It just relaxes the control of the factory and increases autonomy."

"Do you have any ideas? "Zuo Chang didn't believe she had no idea.

"I want to buy a share." Shen Shu said flatly, "Since the above has this meaning, it must be spent to buy shares. The directors of major factories should be the first choice, but the directors may not be able to buy all of them. At this time, it would be a good choice to invest in shares."

"If I can confirm the news, I will start preparations."

"Steel factory?" Zuo Chang was a little surprised. He remembered that Shen Shu did not have any intersection with the steel factory.

He sighed: "If it's a steel mill, it's not that simple."