Untitled Part 17

Wen Qiulu thought for a while, and then said: "I have a house, I can sell it to you." After a pause, he said, "It's not the one in Taoli Hutong."

Shen Shu was very surprised. "If you sell it, where do you live?"

Wen Qiulu in Taoli Hutong is definitely unable to go back. If she sells her house again, where will she and her children live?

Wen Qiulu: "I'm going home."

"Going home?"

"Yes, I am an educated youth from the south. I have been here for three or four years. Later, I married A Yong and thought I would settle down here. , I didn't expect..." Wen Qiulu smiled relievedly, "Although

I'm sorry, but I just can go back." Shen Shu didn't know how to comfort her, feeling sad in her eyes.

"And don't worry, Zhang's family doesn't know that I still have a house, so don't worry about them coming to trouble." Wen Qiulu explained, "Although it is not near the school, it is not very far. It takes about ten minutes to walk, and the place is more Quiet, suitable for studying."

She knows how to observe her words, her words, her words, she knew that Shen Shu and the others wanted to rent a house near the school, and they wanted to come to take the college entrance examination.

"I didn't worry about those, as long as you have a place to go." Shen Shu didn't worry about Mrs. Zhang's trouble.

In the afternoon, Wen Qiulu recovered a bit, so she took Shen Shu and the others to see the house. Yi?

Just as she told her, it was a distance from Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School, but it wasn't that far, and to Shen Shu's surprise, Wen Qiulu's house was still two-story, and the space on the first floor was particularly large.

"When we were renovating, we thought about the unused things on the first floor and the people on the second floor, so the first floor was very empty." Wen Qiulu explained, "but for various reasons, we have not moved in."

"If you live permanently, you can follow suit. Change your habits, the only thing that is not beautiful is that there is no yard."

The houses on the whole street look like this. If there are shops on the first floor, this location is very much like the commercial street where Shen Shu spent a long time in his previous life.

This discovery made Shen Shu decisively, she wanted to buy the house.

"Are you going to sell it?" Shen Shu asked Wen Qiulu to confirm.

Wen Qiulu nodded: "I probably won't come back, so sell it."

There are no more people and things she missed here.

Shen Shu asked directly: "How much?"

"How much can you pay?" Shen Shu did

n't know the market price, and was a little undecided for a while. At this moment, Duan Xuelin touched her.

"Shall we go back and discuss it?"

Shen Shu regained his senses. It was not her job to buy a house. Duan Changliang and the others explained that they were renting a house for two months instead of letting her buy a house. The nature of the two was completely different.

Wen Qiulu smiled and said: "Of course, but as soon as possible, I want to leave early."

"Okay."

"Before you decide to buy, I may have to live in, I hope you don't mind." Wen Qiulu added.

"This was originally your house. Before we bought it, it belonged only to you. It is only natural for you to live in." The

two looked at each other and smiled.

Arranged with Wen Qiulu for the next time, and then bid her farewell, the three of Shen Shu set foot on the way back to Jinjiang Village.

Duan Xuelin asked Shen Shu in a low voice: "Why do you want to buy a house? You don't help people like that."

He thought it was Shen Shu who was softhearted and wanted to help Wen Qiulu.

Shen Shu explained: "No, I think that location is very good."

"What's good, there are not a few families." Duan Xuelin didn't understand.

Shen Shu shook her head, her intuition, and this intuition was a big help for her to stand in the business circle in her previous life, she just felt that that piece of land would not be so simple in the future.

"If you want to buy it, how much do you think is appropriate?" Shen Shu asked Duan Xuelin. After all, he is a local and knows the market price better.

"Her house is relatively large and has two floors, but the location is a little bit off, probably more than 300 yuan."

Duan Xuelin couldn't help pouring her a basin of cold water: "Daddy, they won't agree.

" Try it and you'll know." Anyway, Shen Shu is bound to win the house.

"That's my parents, I understand." Duan Xuelin disdain.

When Shen Shu and the others arrived home, the sky was already dark, and when they arrived at the door, they found a light was left for them.

Duan Xueshan knocked on the door.

"Here." Li Guizhi responded.

With a creak, the courtyard door opened.

"I'm back, come in quickly, thinking you should come back too." Li Guizhi was not surprised, "I'll bring you stuffed rice in the pot. I'll bring it to you." After

they finished eating, Li Guizhi asked about them. Go to the situation in the city.

"Mother, let my younger siblings tell you." Duan Xueshan replied, "I'm going to see Nannan. It's a good idea if I don't see it for a day."

Duan Xueshan avoided it on purpose. He thought that Shen Shu really wanted to buy a house. If it's hard to speak, let her talk to Li Guizhi herself.

"Nan Nan is asleep, what are you looking at, hey!" Li Guizhi yelled and didn't stop.

Shen Shu: "Mother, I told you it's the same."

"That's OK, tell your mother, if you go to the city to find a house today, it will not be settled? You go to the school he said Uncle Changren

Have you seen it, how about it?" Li Guizhi asked a series of questions.

"I went to the school to see it, but I didn't go in, but it looks pretty good from the outside." Shen Shu said, "The house was also found, but it's a bit different."

"What's the difference?" Li Guizhi was a little bit different. nervous.

Shen Shu talked about Wen Qiulu's desire to sell the house, and also talked about the idea of ​​buying it.

"Mother, that position is really good. Although it is a little bit off now, it will definitely be different in the future."

Shen Shu knows that because of the policy, there is no way to do business now, but the policy will change, and once it is allowed to do business. The business is on, and that location is an excellent commercial street.

And this day shouldn't be too far away, Shen Shu's thoughts are a little bit off.

Li Guizhi was a little dazed by the news, and leaned on his forehead and said, "You let me think about it."

"The third wife, buying a house is not a trivial matter, and it requires a lot of money. If you take the money, go. After buying a house, how can Lin

Zi go to school?" "And your sister-in-law and second-sister-in-law would not agree to it. This is not renting a house. You only rent for two months and you don't have a few money. This is a buy!"

Li Guizhi said to Shen Shu. Lung, because Duan Xuelin changed a lot after she married, that's why Li Guizhi had this attitude.

Shen Shu naturally knew it, so she didn't plan to let Li Guizhi and the others pay the money from the beginning.

"I..." Before she could say anything, she was interrupted by Li Guizhi.

"Well, it's not a trivial thing to get together tomorrow to discuss it." Li Guizhi got up, "Let's rest early today."

Shen Shu was a little helpless, but he could only press it down first and wait until tomorrow.