Untitled Part 41

Wen Qiulu looked at Shen Shu who suddenly appeared in front of her, and was very surprised: "Why did you come here suddenly? I won't say anything in advance, so I can prepare for you."

"I signed up for Beihua University. School starts in September, thinking about the start of school. Come here."

Shen Shu went abruptly on this trip. Without telling anyone, he asked the textile factory for a leave and said to Duan Xuelin before he came over.

Wen Qiulu told her where to live, so she came directly and met her at the intersection.

"Why didn't you come here with your partner?"

Shen Shu smiled and replied: "I came here for business, and I didn't come out to play, how can I drag the family with my mouth."

Duan Xuelin was about to follow, but was caught She refused.

As she walked forward with Wen Qiulu, she looked at the surrounding environment and people. The city was more open than Jiangcheng. It can be seen from the clothes of passers-by that the clothes of people in Jiangcheng were mainly gray, green and blue, and those of people in the city. More gorgeous.

"Really decided?"

Shen Shu knew what she was talking about and nodded.

Soon, she arrived at Wen Qiulu's house. She was not the only daughter in the family. She had older brothers and sisters above her, so she did not live at home. Instead, she rented a house outside to live in, not far from Wen's house. Occasionally, her mother would come to help her. Bring the kids.

When they went back, Mother Wen was holding her baby to coax.

Wen Qiulu went up to pick up the child, "Mom, let me go."

Mother Wen looked at Shen Shu and said, "Are you going to talk about things?"

"It's okay, you can also take the kids." Wen Qiulu said with a smile.

Only then did Wen's mother leave with confidence.

"What's the child's name?" Shen Shu teased the child, a cute little girl.

When it comes to children, Wen Qiulu is particularly gentle: "Zhang Wenyue, whose nickname is Yueyue, she took it when her father was still alive." She

knew it was a name with high hopes.

"Let me tell you about the status quo of the deep city." Wen Qiulu has been back to the deep city for a few months and has almost figured out the deep city. "The current situation in the deep city is a bit special. state. " "

like I told you that the letter mentioned above, it has been started first person try to eat crab, and in private, opened a shop, but there are clear surface layer of gauze to cover up. "

Shen Shu nodded, she understood the atmosphere.

"So I'm here."

Wen Qiulu was not surprised, "What do you think?"

"How about the moisturizing cream and mouth fat I sent you?"

As early as when she had thoughts about this aspect, she said I made some samples and sent them to Wen Qiulu, let her try.

Wen Qiulu laughed, "It's very easy to use. I'm afraid I won't be able to test the effect alone. I gave some to my sister-in-law. After they used up, they gave very good feedback. They also asked where they bought it and wanted to use it again. "

Shen Shu nodded, knowing in his heart.

"Is it a business of skin care products and cosmetics?" Wen Qiulu asked tentatively.

Shen Shu smiled slightly: "Yes, how about it, partnership?"

She didn't hide Wen Qiulu from the beginning . She knew that Shencheng was also through Wen Qiulu. She originally wanted to come to Shencheng by herself, but now she plans to go to Beihua University to attend school. , It is bound to be impossible to come, but she is unwilling to give up such a big market, so cooperation with Wen Qiulu is her best choice.

Wen Qiulu was taken aback and hesitated: "Why do you want to partner with me? The formula is yours, and you can choose to do it yourself."

"But I don't have time or energy." Shen Shu didn't conceal it. What she prefers is making clothes. Every time she designs a piece of clothing and then makes her body, she will feel an inexplicable sense of accomplishment.

"Moreover, compared with Jiangcheng, Shencheng is more suitable for the cosmetics business, and more suitable for our headquarters. You are a local in Shencheng who are familiar with this, so it would be better for you to do this business."

Shen Shu will and Wen Qiulu told her about the advantages and disadvantages of cooperation. As for whether she wants to cooperate, it depends on Wen Qiulu's own consideration.

Wen Qiulu is thinking hard. She has been back for a few months, because the child is too young to be separated from others, so she has nothing to do and no source of income.

In this way, it seems that agreeing to cooperate with Shen Shu is her best choice.

While she was thinking, Yueyue started crying, and she quickly hugged her.

"I'll coax the child first, and we'll talk later."

Shen Shu took advantage of her coaxing time and walked outside by herself. The house Wen Qiulu rented was some distance from the city center, but a small alley in front caused her. Pay attention.

After observing for a long time outside, she found that this alley is not simple, but there is nothing in the seemingly ordinary alley. Everyone who enters the alley is carrying a large load of things, and when they enter, they will not come out.

Those people attracted Shen Shu's attention because they all looked like shopkeepers.

Worried that Wen Qiulu could not find her, Shen Shu did not stay for long and returned to Wen Qiulu's house.

"I thought where you were." Wen Qiulu said with a smile. She had just sent her child to Wen's house and wanted to take Shen Shu to a meal.

"It's getting late, I'll take you to dinner, and taste the characteristics of our deep city."

Shen Shu followed her, "A state-owned restaurant?"

"No, go somewhere else."

Qiu Lu Shen Shu Wen went with the little alley just Shen Shu is still observed, Shen Shu footsteps paused, "in there?"

"Do not look at this ugly alley, in fact, which can be complicated." Qiu Lu Wen walked, said, "there there are restaurants there to sell something else, it is regarded as a small market, but there inexpensive restaurants, and cheaper than state-run restaurants delicious. " "

but these have not had a clear surface, only secretly Come here." Wen Qiulu walked around stone piles after another, "They usually take a summer mat and spread them on top of these stone piles. It's just like a small stall." Shen Shu followed her and looked at the alley at this time. There are already some small stalls set up, among them the people she just saw who came in with a load but didn't go out. And Wen Qiulu's words just confirmed her thoughts, these people are shopkeepers. Finally, the two came to the door of a family, Wen Qiulu knocked on the door, and then waited quietly. Before long, there was a squeak, the door opened, and a teenage girl poked her head out, "Who are you looking for?" "Green pepper fried pork." As if to a secret code, Wen Qiulu said a dish name. The little girl rolled her eyes , and then opened the door, "Come in." The little girl led them to the main room, and then went to find the adult at home. "In order not to be discovered, they were all in their own homes. Someone checked them and said they were relatives in the family." Wen Qiulu explained to Shen Shu, "That little girl is the daughter of this family." After a while, a young woman When she came in, she glanced at the two of them, and then looked at Wen Qiulu: "What are you eating today?" Wen Qiulu has been here before, so the lady boss also knows her. After ordering the food and paying the money, the proprietress took the two to another room, where several small tables were placed, and each small table was blocked by gauze curtains.

Seeing Shen Shu's curiosity, Wen Qiulu explained with a smile: "The function of these gauze curtains is to prevent people from seeing who is next to them. It's still early, so there is no one yet. It will be full in a while."

"Don't look. It's simple here, but the taste of the food is really good. I heard that there are leaders who will come here to eat, but I don't know if it is true or not."

Shen Shu was really surprised.

When the food came up, Shen Shu tasted it. It was indeed more flavorful than the state-owned restaurant's food. He was willing to put oil and seasonings on it, so the taste was naturally not bad.

After eating, Wen Qiulu took Shen Shu out of the house. She didn't know how she left. She didn't hit anyone at all, and could only hear the sound of pushing the cup and changing the cup.

From the outside, this is an ordinary family home. How can I think of a small restaurant inside?

Shen Shu had to sigh that people are careful and bold, and very business-minded.

Wen Qiulu asked: "Would you like to buy something?"

At this time, the small alley was already lively. There were small stalls on both sides of the alley. Although there was no shouting, it was still rubbing shoulders.

Shen Shu looked at the stalls and asked softly, "Are there any spices or medicinal materials?"

"It should be." Wen Qiulu was not sure, she didn't come very often, so she occasionally came around.

The two went shopping in this way, looking at small stalls one by one, finally let Shen Shu find it, she found that the things here are cheaper than those in the department store and do not require tickets.

Shen Shu bought a lot of them, all of which were used to make skin care products and cosmetics. She also bought a lot of suitable small bottles and jars, which were ready for packaging.

After shopping, Shen Shu was going to the guest house, but was stopped by Wen Qiulu.

"My home is not where I don't live. It's okay to live in my home, and it's just me and Yueyue who are weirdly boring. You just happened to be with us."

Shen Shu didn't think it was right. Just about to refuse, she was interrupted by Wen Qiulu: "Besides, you don't want to live for a long time. It's too wasteful to go to the guest house."

Shen Shu thought about it. She drove it. It proved that he could stay in the deep city for more than half a month, so he moved into Wen Qiulu's house.

During this half month, Wen Qiulu also decided to cooperate with Shen Shu. After the decision was made, Shen Shu began to teach her how to make various cosmetics and skin care products.

By the time Shen Shu was about to leave Shencheng, Wen Qiulu had already learned about it. The plan of the two was to start with Wen Qiulu slowly opening up the market in Shencheng, and Shen Shu could tentatively push it out in the capital.

Before leaving, Shen Shu suggested: "Do you have any ideas about the brand name? Since you are going to do it, then you must not make a fuss. A good name is a good start."

"How about S&W, taking the capital letters of your surname and mine? Isn't it foreign?" Wen Qiulu thought for a long time, "I see that many brands now have English names, but they are foreign."

Shen Shu has no objection, what is the name? It doesn't matter.

The name was so decided, Wen Qiulu was very happy: "I will find someone to print it out tomorrow, paste it on it, and let people know our brand name."

Seeing her so happy, Shen Shu couldn't help laughing: "I You can provide packaging bags with S&W embroidered on them."

Before leaving, Shen Shu and Wen Qiulu went to buy cloth and borrowed Wen's sewing machine. They made a lot of packaging bags in one night. There are large ones and small ones.