Untitled Part 22

"I thought you weren't coming." Wen Qiulu breathed a sigh of relief when someone came, and put the key into Shen Shu's hand, "This is the key to the house, and I will give it to you in the future."

After that, she said again. He glanced at the house, and then he held the child with something in his hand and prepared to leave.

"I'll send you off." Shen Shu said.

"No." Wen Qiulu refused directly, "You must pack up your things when you just moved here, and you will have to go to school tomorrow. Don't be tired. I can just go by myself, and it's not very far away."

Shen Shu exhorted, "That's OK. Remember to write to me when you arrive."

"Okay." After Wen Qiulu left, Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin began to clean up the house. After they went in, they found that Wen Qiulu had arranged the house very well, basically there was no need to tidy up the house.

Standing in the middle of the room, Duan Xuelin was a little at a loss. He didn't know what he should do. In fact, he didn't think there was any need to tidy up. This was good.

"You help me get the water." Shen Shu glanced at him and ordered directly.

After receiving instructions, Duan Xuelin immediately moved and found an empty bucket in the small room with sundries on the corner of the first floor, and went to the door to collect water.

He picked up a full bucket, and didn't lift it up, but the bucket shook twice and water splashed out and wet his trousers.

Duan Xuelin suddenly looked at the barrel in front of him bitterly.

Shen Shu also saw it. For a moment...

she went to take a basin, put it on the side of the bucket, and scooped out a basin of water from the bucket.

"This should be fine." Shen Shu looked at the remaining half bucket of water.

Duan Xuelin felt as though he was looked down upon, but he had no power to refute it. After a try, he was just able to lift it up.

He made up his mind that he would exercise well in the future, and he would definitely make Shen Shu admire.

The two wiped the inside and outside of the house and cleaned it up. On the second floor of the house, there are two small rooms plus an open-air balcony. Shen Shu has one room and one Duan Xuelin. The balcony is used for cooking. It happened to be a small stove left by Wen Qiulu. Right on the balcony.

The only problem is that there is only one bed in the house, so there must be someone on the floor.

Shen Shu glanced at Duan Xuelin, "You sleep in this room." She pointed to the room with the bed.

Duan Xuelin probed his head and looked at it, and then said, "No, this bed is too small."

Then he walked to another room on his own and put a layer of urea bags on the ground floor, and then a layer on top. quilt.

He patted the made bed, raised his eyebrows, and said, "Did you see it? This is my bed. It's spacious and big. I turn it over as I want!"

"It's up to you." Shen Shu said casually, and then Also go to make your own bed.

It was already dark when everything was cleaned, Duan Xuelin was already tired and paralyzed, and Shen Shu was not too tired yet.

"You can't do that well." Shen Shu looked at Duan Xuelin, who was lying on the bed and didn't want to get up, with a bit of a tongue.

In her era, the Six Arts of Gentlemen were very important to scholars. Among them, there was always shooting. This especially tested the physical ability of gentlemen. People like Duan Xuelin just failed.

Duan Xuelin jumped up from the bed suddenly, "What's wrong? What's wrong?

Let's go!" Shen Shu rolled his eyes and just walked.

"I'm going to buy dinner." It was too late, and she was in no mood to cook.

"Then you wait a minute." Duan Lin from the bag he brought ah dig dig, dig a handful of money and a ticket out, "This money ticket for you."

"My mother was afraid we've no money, went away I gave it to me at the time, and I got the tickets myself."

In fact, Duan Xuelin got many of the tickets in Duan's family, and I don't know how he got them.

Shen Shu looked at the money and was a little moved. She just told Li Guizhi that she had used all her money to buy a house and work, but she didn't expect it to be all in her heart.

In fact, it wasn't just Li Guizhi, Shen Lan also secretly stuffed her twenty yuan to save her some flowers in the city.

She took the money given by Li Guizhi and counted it. Twenty dollars, no more than a cent, some wondered if the two had discussed it, how could it be such a coincidence.

"Forget it, let me go, if you lose it, I will find you." The more Duan Xuelin thought about it, the more he felt it was possible, so he went by himself.

One turned over and got out of bed, took the money and ticket for the meal, and went out to buy the meal.

When the two of them have eaten well, they will go back to each house and sleep in each.

There was a sudden lack of a person in the room, and Duan Xuelin was still a bit uncomfortable. He used to see Shen Shu on the bed as soon as he turned over, but now he can only see the empty room no matter how he turns around.

Duan Xuelin, who had never slept enough, suddenly suffered from insomnia.

And Shen Shu, who was thinking of him, slept soundly, without any influence.

Early the next morning, Duan Xuelin stared at the two pandas.

"What are you?" Shen Shu was strange, "Staying the dog?"

Duan Xuelin puffed up his chest and quibbleed: "I can't admit the bed?"

"Quite well." After

breakfast, Duan Xuelin took the letter of recommendation from the captain. He is about to enroll in Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School.

"Do you need me to send you?"

Duan Xuelin didn't appreciate it: "I'm not Dong Dong Dong Nan Nan."

"Then you go by yourself."

Duan Xuelin was a little uneasy when he left, and kept admonishing Shen Shu: " Don't run around alone. You've never been in this city. What if you lose it? Don't run around, just go around nearby."

Shen Shu blocked him with his words: "I'm again Not East, Southeast, South."

Finally, not knowing how the two reached an agreement, Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin went to Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School together.

"On this road, keep walking, then turn a turn and then go forward and you will reach Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School." Duan Xuelin said as he walked, "Look, turning here is to Jiangcheng No. The street of the State-owned Hotel in the department store."

When he went out to buy food yesterday, Duan Xuelin had found out all the streets nearby. He couldn't do anything else, but he was familiar with finding his way.

"Let's go to this street if we are shopping, but it seems that there is nothing to buy."

Shen Shu followed the direction of his fingers and looked over, and the whole street was a bit more lively as expected.

When it comes to school, it's the uncle who keeps the door.

Duan Xuelin walked over with his head held high and showed his recommendation letter: "Uncle, I am a student of the school now, you can't help but let me in." The

uncle's eyes opened, and look. He looked at Duan Xuelin, and then said: "It's you little baby, oh, you are really a student of our school."

"No, you really think I lied to you."

"Is the girl behind you too?" The uncle looked at Shen Shu.

Duan Xuelin hesitated and said: "No, that's me, uh, how do you put it, it's my daughter-in-law." The

uncle looked at Duan Xuelin suspiciously, "Why are you so reluctant to say your daughter-in-law?"

"I think this girl looks so good. Good people are sensible, so I followed you as a silly boy."

Duan Xuelin was not convinced, why is he so stupid that he is not worthy of Shen Shu?

Shen Shu took a step forward: "Uncle, don't tease him, he should be late for a while."

She could see that the uncle just wanted to tease Duan Xuelin.

"You girl is really interesting." The uncle smiled and said, "Okay, go in." As

soon as the two of them took a step inside, they heard the movement behind them.

"Uncle Li, don't close the door, wait for me!"

Then I heard Uncle Li snorted: "You girl is late again. I won't open it for you

next time ." "Let's talk about it next time!"

Shen Shu felt his voice. She was familiar, so she turned her head and took a look. It was Ye Shuhui, who was still wearing the dress that Shen Shu had repaired.

Ye Shuhui also saw them, and was a little surprised: "Hey, you are the one from Jinjiang Village."

"Yes, I am Shen Shu." Shen Shu smiled and finished what she hadn't finished.

"Why are you here? Are you coming to school?" Ye Shuhui walked over quickly, "I heard that the school runs a college entrance examination sprint class. Are you students in that class?"

Ye Shuhui is a student in Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School. Naturally, I heard that the school runs a sprint class for the educated youth who went to the countryside to lose the ranking last time.

"He is, I was with him." As

soon as Shen Shu said this, Ye Shuhui's eyes looked at Duan Xuelin's eyes were not right, so there was someone to accompany him to school.

"Actually, you can also go to it." Ye Shuhui said. She didn't think Shen Shu's temperament was like an ordinary village woman, and she should have read a book. "Then go to college this year, taking advantage of the restrictions now, in case later There are restrictions, you don't have to take the exam anymore."

"Oh, it's over, I'm going to be late, bye!" After speaking, he ran away in a hurry.

Ye Shuhui said this casually, but it was remembered by Shen Shu.

On the way to the sprint class with Duan Xuelin, passing by other classes, there were loud readings everywhere. Looking inside, every student was full of youthful and beautiful smiles.

She turned to look at Duan Xuelin, and found that his lips were tightly pressed. Although he looked calm on his face, he was actually a little nervous.

In the sprint class, there are already a lot of people in it. Unlike other classes, this class has people of all ages, but the only thing that is the same is their desire for knowledge, and they are even more than the students in other classes. eager.

Shen Shu looked at the door for a while, then turned his head and said, "I'm leaving."

"Okay, goodbye." Duan Xuelin nodded, "Go back and don't run around. If you are bored, just read those books and read more foreign languages. How fast is the science? It won't work when you get to a foreign language."

Shen Shu nodded and walked through the school, but her heart of learning was aroused.

"Uncle Li, I'm leaving." At

the gate, Shen Shu greeted Uncle Li.

Uncle Li laughed and said: "Let's go, let's go, the girl has time to play."

"Okay."

There were two people when they came, and Shen Shu was left alone when he returned. There was no rumbling Duan Xuelin on the road. It seems a little quiet.

When he reached the turning point, Shen Shu stopped. He didn't listen to Duan Xuelin's words and went home obediently. Instead, he turned to the bustling street.

When taking the first step, Shen Shu was still thinking: I don't know how Duan Xuelin would react if he knew it.