Untitled Part 82

Time passed quickly. Soon, it was time for Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin to graduate. Because of their excellent studies and good performance, they did not have much trouble and graduated from Beihua University smoothly.

The students in the same class were assigned to various places. Shen Shu's classmates were even worse. Some of them chose to work in the country by the school, while some chose to rush out of the country.

Shen Shu didn't know the future of everyone, but knew that they would not regret their choice, and she was natural.

She did not choose the job assigned by the school, nor did she choose to go abroad for further study. She has a career on her own and naturally does not need to follow these two paths.

And...

Shen Shu lowered her head slightly, looking at her very flat stomach, she knew that there was already a small life in it, thinking about it this way, her face couldn't help but bring a touch of tenderness.

The unexpected arrival of this child was exceptionally timely. In fact, they had a child very late, and even Duan Xuehua, who was married behind them, had already had a child, and she had just been pregnant. After knowing that he was pregnant with the child, Shen Shu gradually put aside his business a little bit. The holding Qiansi basically did not have to worry about her, and only waited for dividends every month. The cosmetics company S&W co-founded with Wen Qiulu also entered completely. On the right track, as long as it is not a particularly important matter, she basically does not need to come forward. And Shaoan. The reputation of Shaoan Clothing Customization Studio has been completely blown out. It is no longer the time to find customers in the first place. Every designer in Shaoan is very busy. They have to queue for appointments and find Shen Shu for customized updates. It's a lot. However, Shen Shu has always done what she wants, only making clothes for people she can see. Even if that is the case, her reputation is not small. The wedding gown that she wore when she got married was later put away by Shen Shu. As Ye Shaoan said, it became the treasure of Shaoan's town shop. Later, even if someone asked Shen Shu to order a wedding gown, she couldn't make it. Go beyond this one piece of clothing. "What do you think?"

Duan Xuelin came over from behind and patted her shoulder gently.

Shen Shu smiled softly: "It's nothing, are you done?"

Duan Xuelin nodded.

The development in the past two years is also very good. When I received Shen Xiao, I did a good job. I directly named him. I passed the exam in my senior year and entered the national department. Although he was only a small civil servant, he had a good future.

The two came to Beihua University this time to go through the graduation formalities, and by the way said goodbye to their classmates in the school.

"The baby is not naughty, right?" Duan Xuelin said suddenly.

Shen Shu was helpless. Ever since Duan Xuelin knew that she was pregnant, the mantra was what happened to the baby. Is there anything naughty? He had to ask many times a day, which annoyed Shen Shu.

And she has only been more than two months, and there is no movement at all, how can she know if she is naughty.

Puff ~

A suppressed laughter came from the side, and Shen Shu turned his head to see that it was Song Ran, with a little embarrassment on his face, and pushed Duan Xuelin.

She knew that Duan Xuelin and Song Ran were good friends, they had always helped each other over the years, and Shen Shu was also familiar with Song Ran.

Duan Xuelin rolled his eyes and said, "Leave him

alone , he is envious." "What envy of you, envy your brain problems?" Song Ran rudely hurt Duan Xuelin.

Duan Xuelin didn't mind him saying that he had a brain problem, but he was somewhat complacent, "You envy me having a daughter-in-law and a child, and you are still a lonely family."

Song Ran shook the goosebumps on his body. It was definitely a brain problem, and he was worried. Will Duan Xuelin go to the officialdom to be sold and count the money?

"Shen Shu, you have to take good care of him. You should watch him more when he works in the future."

At first glance, Shen Shu is more thoughtful than Duan Xuelin, so it's not wrong to take care of him more.

Duan Xuelin refused to accept it and gave Song Ran a white look: "What do you mean, I really think I am stupid."

Shen Shu touched his nose helplessly . In fact, she also thought Duan Xuelin was a little stupid. When she heard Duan Xuelin's plan, she I want to persuade people back, Song Ran is suitable, but the ambition is not here.

Later, Shen Shu discovered that Duan Xuelin was not stupid, he was only acting in the face of trustworthy people close to him, and that he couldn't be more shrewd outside.

Shen Xiao once said that Duan Xuelin was born this way. He knew the thoughts in his heart, had his own beliefs, and also had the means.

When she heard it at the time, Shen Shu thought she had seen a fake Duan Xuelin. After observing for a period of time, she found that it was indeed the case.

Song Ran snorted, did not speak, and threw a jar to Duan Xuelin.

"Here, I brought you the best tea you wanted."

Duan Xuelin took it and thanked him.

"Would you like to sit at home?" Shen Shu suggested.

Song Ran shook his head: "No, I'm going to the deep city. Today's car."

Shen Shu was a little surprised. He looked at Duan Xuelin and saw that Duan Xuelin was not surprised. He just said, "Slow down on the road, pay attention to safety, and give it to me when you arrive. Contact."

Song Ran nodded, and then left.

When they left, Shen Shu returned to the courtyard house with Duan Xuelin. She asked, "Song Ran is going to the deep city?"

Duan Xuelin nodded, "The development of the deep city is very good, and he can develop well there."

Shen Shu Obviously, in recent years, the reform and opening up have become more and more in-depth, causing a large wave of tides. Many people have gone to the south to develop. Naturally, what can be developed is good, and what can not be developed may be a piece of sand on the bottom of the sea.

"What about his business in the capital?"

Song Ran and Duan Xuelin both had ambitions. Naturally, they couldn't study obediently in school. They had been tossing about them a long time ago, and they even had a bigger business than Shen Shu.

"He won't give up. He will do it here. Going to the deep city can develop well."

"Anyway, I don't care about it now, and I can't manage it. I may only have one month's salary in the future, just rely on it. You raised me." Duan Xuelin acted like a baby.

Shen Shu let out a disgusting cry, and pulled away his hand.

Duan Xuelin worked a lot with Song Ran when he was tossing with Song Ran, earning a lot, and getting back a lot of money every month, but now he has transferred all the shares to Shen Shu.

Shen Shubai glanced at him and walked forward on his own.

Duan Xuelin shouted behind him: "Eh eh, wait a little longer and wait for me." When he

returned to the courtyard, Duan Xuelin went to file a complaint.

"Mom, you talk about softness, she is still pregnant with a child, and she walks so fast on the road, she is almost running."

Shen Shu looked at Duan Xuelin incredulously, so shameless?

Looking at Ye Shaoan again, he was obviously shocked, and the corners of his mouth twitched: "Xue Lin, actually, Ruan Ruan is only a few months ago, and she has always been in good health, so there is no need to be so nervous."

She has never seen it. Having been to a man like Duan Xuelin, even Shen Xiao was not as nervous as he was at the beginning.

Duan Xuelin scratched his head: "Really?"

"Naturally it is true, the softness is my daughter, and I can harm her." Ye Shaoan was dissatisfied.

Duan Xuelin smiled stupidly: "No, that's not what I meant."

Shen Shu was already unable to complain, and pulled Ye Shao'an into the room to talk, isolating Duan Xuelin.

Ye Shaoan sighed: "Soft, Xuelin really loves you."

Shen Shu looked inexplicably, "somewhat embarrassing."

Ye Shaoan was silent for a while, and then said: "That said, but his heart is good, but he is a little stupid."

Shen Shu chuckles, "I know."

This is the second person today to say that Duan Xuelin is stupid.

At night, Xuelin had been sleeping outside during bedtime, protecting Shen Shu from letting her fall out of bed.

Shen Shu sighed: "You said that you will be a small official in the future. Pay attention to your image outside."

Duan Xuelin didn't care: "What an image."

"You don't worry about someone saying you are stupid ." ? "

Duan Lin Hey smile:." stupid we do, how high efficiency silly when ah "

Shen Shu Yi Zheng, suddenly understand the meaning of his words, this is to do a pig eat tiger ah.

She stared at Duan Xuelin and took a closer look. Good fellow, Shui said he was stupid, which was very smart.

Helpless for a while, he said coldly: "Sleep."

Duan Xuelin was taken aback, so he touched his nose and started to rest.

It's just that I couldn't sleep peacefully in this sleep.

When Shen Shu woke up the next morning, Duan Xuelin hadn't woke up yet, and she didn't care. She had always been up early, but soon he discovered that something was wrong, why Duan Xuelin was sweating so much on his forehead.

After realizing something was wrong, Shen Shu shook up Duan Xuelin quickly.

"Duan Xuelin? Duan Xuelin! What's wrong with you, have you had a nightmare? You will wake up soon!"

Duan Xuelin slowly opened his eyes, bloodshot in his eyes, still a little confused, he directly hugged her in his arms after seeing Shen Shu, tightly It was tight, Shen Shu couldn't get away.

Shen Shu moved, Duan Xuelin's hug tighter, but he still knew how to measure and didn't hurt her stomach.

She didn't move if she couldn't get away, and asked softly, "What's the matter, is it a nightmare?"

Duan Xuelin's sleep quality has always been good, almost no dreams, let alone nightmares. But looking at Duan Xuelin's state this time, it was a bad dream to think about it, otherwise it wouldn't be like this.

Duan Xuelin calmed down for a while, then slightly let go of Shen Shu, and said in a dumb voice: "Nightmare, terrible nightmare."

"Okay, okay, it's all over, dreams are fake, don't scare yourself." Shen Shu lightly patted his chest, as if coaxing a child.

Duan Xuelin nodded, "Do you want to listen?"

Shen Shu keenly felt the helplessness and sadness in Duan Xuelin's tone. She thought for a while, and said: "If you want to say it, I'd love to listen. It doesn't matter if you don't want to say it. , Dreams are all reverse. No matter what happens in your dreams, it's all fake and irrelevant."

Duan Xuelin put his chin on Shen Shu's forehead, his eyes confused, as if he was reminiscing: "In my dreams Without you."

Shen Shu didn't move, listening to him continue.

"I did not take the college entrance examination again, nor did I pass the provincial champion, nor did I go to Beihua University, nor the capital."

"In my dream, my whole life was in Jinjiang Village, but it was a terrible life. "As

if thinking of something, Duan Xuelin's arms trembling while holding Shen Shu, and his voice trembling.

Shen Shu quickly comforted him, patted him and said: "They are all fake, they are all fake, I am here, the dreams are all reversed, and they shouldn't be true."

Duan Xuelin didn't seem to hear the general, and continued: "I dreamed that because I didn't take the college entrance examination, my mother was sick, and everyone was accusing me."