Untitled Part 83

"Then I went to the city and wanted to make money to treat my mother's illness, but I was reported, speculative, and got tired to my home. My parents borrowed money everywhere to try to rescue me. Then I came out, and my family was empty and owed. With a lot of money, my parents are sick and can't get up in bed."

"In order to pay the bills and take care of the family, my eldest brother and sister-in-law worked desperately, but they broke down. There are two children in Dong Dong Dong Nan Nan, who should be at school age. I was dragged down by the family and did not go; there is also the second brother's family, in the dream, the second sister-in-law's child did not give birth, the second sister-in-law complained about the family, and finally divorced the second brother."

Duan Xuelin's voice was trembling, and the scenes in the dream seemed to be real. The same happened.

Shen Shu could imagine that he was silent for a while and could only comfort him silently.

"There are little sister, little sister so small, in order not to drag himself to the family she married, bride price to the family pay the bills, but the man is simply not true for the young girl, he darn!"

Thought in a dream Seeing that part of the content, Duan Xuelin felt cold, as if everything was because of him, and he was the culprit.

Thinking of this, Duan Xuelin unconsciously said what was in his heart.

Shen Shu pulled down Duan Xuelin's hand holding his head, and looked at him seriously: "That's not you, Duan Xuelin, that's just a dream!"

"Dreams are all opposite. Your life is very good now, and your parents are doing well in Jiangcheng. Yes, and the eldest brother and sister-in-law are also very good now. Did you forget that they opened a store and the business is very hot now? And Dongdongnannan, they are waiting for your little uncle to go back and bring them gifts, the second brother and the second sister-in-law It's also very good. They didn't get divorced. Although it was noisy, the second elder brother and his family lived happily. There was also a younger sister. The younger sister is now a mother, and her husband is very kind to her."

"We can go and fight ." Call them, if you are still worried, we can go back by car now, and there is nothing wrong now."

Seeing Duan Xuelin still in a daze, Shen Shu took his hand on his stomach, and the warm touch made Duan Xuelin return. God.

"Do you feel it? This is the reality. The reality is not what you dreamed it."

Duan Xuelin stared at Shen Shu directly, smiled instantly, and touched her head, "I see. , Dreams are all opposite, you are all here." It

seems that he has recovered, but Shen Shu is still a little worried.

"It's okay, I just didn't react." Duan Xuelin got up, "I'll cook for you, and you lie down for a while."

Looking at the back of Duan Xuelin going out, Shen Shu frowned and thought.

This figure completely overlaps with Duan Xuelin of the previous life.

She suspected that it was not a dream at all. It might have happened in the previous life. No wonder Duan Xuelin in the previous life was so tired and lonely. The lack of closeness, it turns out that Duan Xuelin went to that era.

Shen Shu's heart was a little bit painful. According to Duan Xuelin's words, the Duan family was ruined in the dream, and Duan Xuelin was constantly condemned by his heart.

The elbow suddenly touched the head of the bed, and Shen Shu suddenly let out a sigh of relief. Fortunately, this life is different, completely different.

She lay down on the bed for a while, and then got up. Duan Xuelin had already prepared her breakfast. She sat in the position to eat, and Shen Shu sighed in her heart after only one bite. Sure enough, the meal still had an impact. The taste has slight changes.

Duan Xuelin prepares meals at home. Shen Shu only cooks when he is in a good mood. She is accustomed to the food Duan Xuelin cooks. Naturally, she knows the taste of each of his dishes. The food this morning is a bit salty and seems to be I was a little absent-minded and added too much salt when I did it.

She didn't say anything, just went to buy a ticket after breakfast.

"Let's go back to Jiangcheng and have a look. I haven't seen my mother for a long time. I miss them a lot, and it's time to tell them the happy event."

Shen Shu gently touched his stomach.

Duan Xuelin was dumb, staring at Shen Shu's eyes, knowing that she knew the anxiety in her heart, a little touched, but also a little embarrassed.

He was a little worried about Shen Shu's stomach: "It's too rushing, so let's not go back. We will go back when your stomach is stable."

Shen Shu shook his head: "It's not in the way. Let's seek the doctor's opinion."

Duan Xuelin saw that she insisted, and he really missed the family in his heart, so he asked Ye Shaoan, and then asked the doctor again. After confirming that there was nothing wrong, he took Shen Shu back to Jiangcheng.

"Be soft, slow down on the road, don't squeeze in crowded places, and leave as soon as you encounter something. You are now a two-body person, not like you used to be alone. Pay more attention."

Ye Shaoan was worried. But he didn't say anything to make Shen Shu stay.

"Xuelin, take care of it."

Duan Xuelin nodded quickly: "Mom, don't worry, I will definitely take care of the softness."

"That's good, that's good." Ye Shaoan nodded.

Shen Xiao said, "Where do you go after returning to Jiangcheng? Do you have a place to live?"

Shen Shu nodded, "There is a property in Jiangcheng. We will take a rest there before returning to Jinjiang Village."

Jiangcheng's house is already there. After being idle, Duan Xuehua moved to the Lin family after getting married with Lin Congguo, and the facade on the first floor was rented out to others. Duan Xuehua bought a facade for himself, so naturally he no longer needs to use Shenshu's.

In fact, when Duan Xuehua said he was going to move out, Shen Shu was a little puzzled, why he had to change location when he was well opened, but Duan Xuehua was right. The brothers clearly settled the accounts. Although the store said that Duan Xuehua had rental money, it was always given to him. She is cheap, and renting a house is worse than buying a house.

After being persuaded by Duan Xuehua, Shen Shu agreed, renting the store to others, and collecting rent every month is also a benefit.

Seeing that the train was approaching, Ye Shaoan hurriedly continued to exhort: "Do you know who these things are for? Those who learn from Daddy Lin also have things that are soft to your mother. After they go back, bring me a good one so that they can come when they have time. Let's play in the capital." The

Shen family and Duan's family are relatives, so courtesy are indispensable, and Ye Shaoan is also a person of respect. So this time, knowing that Shen Shu and the others were going back, they bought a lot of things for them to bring back.

Duan Xuelin lifted things up, held Shen Shu with one hand, and nodded to the two of them: "We know, parents, please go back."

"Okay, we will leave after watching you get in the car."

...

before returning. Duan Xuelin had called his home, so it was Brother Duan who came to pick them up, and Dongdong and Nannan were next to him. The two children grew up a lot.

Nan Nan's eyes lit up when she saw Shen Shu, and immediately ran over, and when she was about to pounce on Shen Shu, she immediately braked.

Shen Shu squatted down with a smile: "Nan Nan doesn't want Auntie 3? Why don't you hug Auntie."

Every time she sees Nan Nan, Nan Nan will give her a bear hug, which is the number one. This time he didn't jump over and hug her.

Nan Nan gently hugged Shen Shu's neck, "Mom said that there is a little brother in the third aunt's belly, so she can't bump into the third aunt. Nan Nan is the elder sister and needs to protect the little brother."

Shen Shu was taken aback, and then immediately He smiled, "Thank you

Nan Nan ." Nan Nan smiled and shook his head: "You're welcome."

Shen Shu rubbed Nan Nan's head with a smile , this child is really a ghost.

Then he looked at Big Brother Duan and said hello: "Big Brother."

Big Brother Duan smiled and nodded, helping Duan Xuelin carry things out.

Because of the delivery, Brother Duan bought a tractor, and they drove the tractor when they came to pick up Shen Shu this time.

Shen Shu sharply saw the cushions on the car, which was sewn by his sister-in-law.

Dong Dong Dong Nan Nan immediately jumped up, and after jumping up Nan Nan turned his head and pulled Shen Shu, "Third aunt, I

will support you." He supported Shen Shu on the cushion, "This is made by my mother, it's very soft and comfortable."

"Thank you Nannan." Shen Shu smiled and thanked him.

Nan Nan was a little shy, "No thanks, I am the younger brother's older sister."

This is already Shen Shu again hearing the three words "Little Brother" from Nan Nankou. She just smiled and didn't refute, regardless of her belly. Whether it is a boy or a girl, she likes it, and she believes Duan Xuelin is also.

Thinking about this, Shen Shu set his sights on Duan Xuelin. Duan Xuelin was chatting with Big Brother Duan. After he arrived in Jiangcheng, he seemed to have let go of the knot in his heart, without worrying, especially when he saw Duan. After the eldest brother.

Perceiving Shen Shu's gaze, Duan Xuelin turned his head and saw Shen Shu looking at him. He smiled, Shen Shu also smiled at him, and then he played with Nan Nan.

Brother Duan did not send the two to his home, but instead brought them to his own home. Shen Shu was prepared in his heart, so he was not surprised.

Sister-in-law Li Huixiang was cooking, and when a few people came back, she smiled and said, "Lin Zi and his younger siblings are back. Come in and sit down. You will eat with us at noon today."

Shen Shu smiled and replied, "Then I will trouble my sister-in-law. "

What you said, you call me sister-in-law, and I don't care if your food is not

enough ." Li Huixiang is a person who knows his gratitude. At the beginning, Duan Xuelin specially pointed out a way to Brother Duan so that their family could jump out of the small village and enter. Living in the city, she knows to be grateful.

"My younger brother and sister went to sit on the sofa. There was softness. Although you haven't been pregnant yet, you can't be careless, especially the bumps on your road."

Li Huixiang expressed his favor, and Shen Shu was not an unappreciative person, and the Duan family Among these two concubines, she didn't deal with the second sister-in-law, and she got along well with the first sister-in-law.

"Sister-in-law is cooking? Let me help you."

As soon as Shen Shu's words came out, Li Huixiang refused, "Don't don't, you know you are good at craftsmanship, but you shouldn't go into the kitchen now, the kitchen smells so much oily smoke, you smell it uncomfortable."

Then he called Dongdong. And Nan Nan, "Dong Dong Dong Nan Nan, come and play with Aunt

San. There will be meat to eat in the evening." Nan Nan jumped up and said, "Good, good."

"Nan Nan, you haven't finished your homework today." Dong Dong Ruthlessly broke Nannan's joy.

Nan Nan suddenly froze.

Shen Shu chuckled, "Is that three aunt watching Nan Nan doing his homework? We Nan Nan is so smart, we must finish writing soon, right?

" Nan Nan nodded frantically.

Seeing Nan Nan's cute look, Shen Shu was full of expectations for the child in his stomach.