Untitled Part 81

There are a few parents here, so you don't have to worry about Shen Shu, Duan Xuelin at all, as if the wedding was not the two of them.

A few days before the wedding, Wen Qiulu came from Shencheng to accompany Shen Shu.

"I didn't expect you two to have to do it again. This is the only one." Wen Qiulu said with emotion, "Your identity is also quite tortuous. Fortunately, you finally found your biological parents."

Shen Shu was right next to her, silent. They smiled happily. In their opinion, she and Duan Xuelin were re-organizing the wedding, and only they knew it was the first time.

"Tell me about the company."

Wen Qiulu nodded: "The company has nothing to do. It has opened up foreign markets through Shen's Dongfeng. Although it is not comparable to their big names abroad, I believe that one day we will Can occupy a place."

She is very confident.

"The legal department that we set up at the beginning is also very useful. You don't know the recent situation. Now our company is gradually growing. Many people come to touch porcelain, but our lawyer Chu is very busy. By the way, he let him Let me bring you a message. Recently, a case has been busy, so he won't come over and let me give you a gift."

"That's good, I was a little worried, but I feel relieved when I see you." Shen Shu heaved a sigh of relief. After all, S&W is still too young. Sometimes it is not a good thing to enter the larger market too early, but the opportunities are here.

"Lawyer Chu, go back and help me bring the wedding candy back. The company is basically relying on you people to support it."

"Don't worry, it's okay." Wen Qiulu smiled, "You are safe and secure now. Your bride is ready."

"It's cold now. What kind of clothes will you wear to get married? Is it the wedding dress? Will it be cold?"

Shen Shu shook his head, "No, not wearing a wedding dress. I will design it myself. The wedding dress for this season is just right."

"That's good." Wen Qiulu breathed a sigh of relief, "Where will the wedding be held then?"

"It's at home. The yard next to my parents belongs to my parents. When we get married from them, when we go to our yard, there are only a few tables of relatives and friends. It's not a big deal."

Wen Qiulu smiled: "You are so close, back. It's just two or three steps away from a natal family, which is great."

Shen Shu and Wen Qiulu looked at each other and laughed.

The relationship between the two is very close. Although Wen Qiuru is a few years older than Shen Shu, there is no barrier between them. They can always understand each other.

On the eve of marriage, Shen Shu returned to the courtyard of the Shen family, waiting for Duan Xuelin to pick him up tomorrow morning, and sleep with Ye Shaoan at night.

"Mom, you slept with me tonight, what about dad?"

Although she hasn't gotten along with Ye Shaoan for more than ten years, she has no strangeness to Ye Shaoan at all, and can even make jokes at will.

Ye Shao Anjiao glared at her: "You child."

She looked at Shen Shu and stretched out her hair to straighten her hair. "I have been thinking about what my daughter is like. Now when I see you, my daughter is you. It's just a pity that we can't get along with our mother and daughter for a while, and you're about to get married."

Shen Shu turned around and looked at Ye Shao'an, holding her hand and said: "Who said that we can't get along for a while, I'm going to get married. Duan Xuelin will definitely live in the capital for a lot of time in the future, and our two families are so close. You can come to me at any time, and I can come back to see you at any time."

Shen Shu was not happy to hear that any daughter who married was just throwing water out. If you married, there would be no place for you at home. This kind of talk seemed to her to be bullshit, although she knew that Ye Shaoan didn't mean it.

Ye Shaoan smiled helplessly: "That's how sentimental I am."

Shen Shu buried her in Ye Shaoan's arms coquettishly, as if she had returned to her childhood, Ye Shaoan patted her on the back as if she was patting a child sleeping.

"It's a pity, Nian Nian is not here." Ye Shaoan sighed with emotion.

Shen Nian had gone to join the army, so she couldn't come back to attend Shen Shu's wedding, but she had brought her heart long ago.

"Wait for her to come back and show her the photos."

Shen Shu's favorite is the photos of this era, which can retain the things that happened before, so she specially invited someone to take pictures of her.

Ye Shaoan thought that it was indeed the reason, and said: "It's okay, there is no big loss."

... The

next morning, before the sky broke, Shen Shu was called by Ye Shaoan, and then Shen came in. Orchid.

Shen Shu was still a little confused, and said vaguely: "Mom, mother, what are you doing?"

"Get up quickly, don't check what time it is." Ye Shao'an pulled her to prevent her from lying down.

Shen Shu looked out of the window, it was so dark, it was so late.

"I'll sleep for a while, then sleep for a while, okay?"

She looked at the two mothers pitifully.

Shen Lan and Ye Shaoan looked at each other, and the two of them framed her to the side of the table.

Shen Lan said softly: "It's getting late, you still have makeup and clothes. When these are all done, the forest is almost here."

Ye Shaoan didn't speak, but took the hot towel and applied it directly to Shen Shu's face. Help her wipe her face.

The warm and damp towel put on his face, so that Shen Shu, who was still a little confused, completely awake, wailed in his heart, and then cheered up.

"Mom, I'll do it myself."

She took the towel from Ye Shaoan and washed her face by herself.

Ye Shaoan nodded and went to get the wedding gown with Shen Lan. After Shen Shu finished taking care of herself, Ye Shaoan and Shen Shu helped her put on the inner layer of the wedding gown first.

Then she began to make-up and comb her hair. Ye Shaoan personally painted Shen Shu. Originally, her make-up skills were good, and there was no problem with her daily dressing, let alone that she deliberately learned it for this day.

In fact, it was Shen Shu who wanted to do it himself at the beginning, but Ye Shaoan refused, and he had to paint for his daughter once if he said anything.

Ye Shaoan puts on Shen Lan's hair, and the two cooperate very well.

Shen Lan took a comb and combed Shen Shu's hair with tears in her eyes, "Actually, I shouldn't have combed soft hair. How could I find a blessed person."

Shen Shu turned his head to comfort Shen Lan. I heard Ye Shaoan's voice without speaking, "Sister Lan, don't say that. I think you are the most blessed person in the world, and you are a soft wife, so you can't comb it."

Shen Shu also said: " Yes, mother, if it's not your mother, you comb my hair, then I don't want to marry."

Shen Lan turned her head and wiped the tears from her eyes, and kept saying: "Good boy, good boy."

Ye Shaoan held Shen Lan's hand. , Combing Shen Shu's hair together.

Finally, after all this was done, the sky was pale, and the noisy voices outside could already be heard. Ye Shaoan and Shen Lan looked at each other before putting on Shen Shu's wedding gown completely.

Shen Shu looked down at the tiny shimmering beads on the wedding gown. Shen Xiao found it for her after she mentioned it once, and she embroidered it on the wedding gown, so that it can be completely remembered. The wedding gown was copied and only changed a little.

She looked at Ye Shaoan, "Mom, does it look good?"

Seeing Shen Shu wearing the wedding gown, Ye Shaoan was a little dazed: "It's so good, my girl looks really good in her wedding gown."

Shen Shu smiled relievedly, yes, that's great.

Shen Lan smiled and said: "Last time Ruan Ruan married Lin Zi, that wedding was not a wedding. It was a pity in my heart. This time it was finally completed." After

Shen Shu was forced to marry, Shen Lan I have always had regrets in my heart, and now it's over.

The mother and daughter sat and talked for a while, and Duan Xuelin came soon afterwards. He hardly received any trouble along the way, except for Shen Xiao's level, but Shen Xiao did not dare to let Shen Shu wait too long. Just a little embarrassed and let him in.

Hearing the knock on the door, Ye Shaoan looked at Shen Shu, and then said to Shen Lan: "Sister Lan, cover Soft and Soft with a hijab."

Shen Lan nodded, and the two put the red hijab on Shen Shu's head. After covering Shen Shu's shy appearance, he helped Shen Shu to go out afterwards.

Duan Xuelin was waiting at the door. Seeing the three of them came out, he quickly said: "Two mother-in-laws, I'm here to take care of you."

"Xuelin, we all know what you are, and we don't worry about you being soft. Okay, I hope you can still love her and respect her as you do now."

Ye Shaoan warned uneasy.

Shen Shu nodded earnestly: "Mother-in-law, please rest assured, I will treat you softly." After

receiving the promise, Ye Shaoan was relieved and stepped aside, watching Duan Xuelin hug Shen Shu back to the Duan Family Courtyard.

A few people watched them go out, and after a while, Shen Xiao said, "Let's go, let's go there too."

Shen Lan was still a little entangled: "Is it this way?"

"Heli, of course it is." Ye Shaoan comforted her, "Does Sister Lan don't want to watch Ruanruan get married?" These

words completely moved Shen Lan, and several people went to the Duan's courtyard house. Fortunately, the courtyard is large enough to accommodate so many people.

Under the witness of relatives and friends, Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin paid homage to their parents' world, and this was considered a true marriage.

It was still early, and everyone was eating and drinking in the yard. They were all relatives and friends. There was almost no barriers, and they soon became a crowd.

Before long, the bride and groom also came out.

Duan Xuehua said happily, "Third brothers and sisters, congratulations."

"Tongxiong for the same joy." Shen Shu couldn't hide his joy, "I'm waiting to eat the wine for both of you."

When she said this, she watched. With Lin Congguo next to Duan Xuehua, the two had already crossed the road, so this time they came to Duan Xuehua to bring Lin Congguo with him.

Hearing this, Duan Xuehua was a little shy, but Lin Congguo really nodded very seriously.

This is where Shen Shu admires him. Although he is a little older than Duan Xuehua, he is very calm and steady, and he is worthy of trust.

"Congratulations, Xiao Shen."

Shen Shu was surprised, "Director Hong, you are here too, I thought you could not come."

Hong Zhencai laughed and said, "How can I not come to your wedding? Come too, you are a great contributor to Qiansi."

Qiansi is now a very large group, and even Shen Shu, a shareholder who only holds a small share of shares, can get a lot of dividends every month.

"Then to toast you a glass, have a good time."

Hong Zhencai drank the wine, and then said: "Good good, you continue to toast."

Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin toasted , even if the amount of alcohol is good, you are almost drunk, but It's really fun to have fun.

The whole wedding banquet lasted until the evening. It was at night that Shen Shu and the others relaxed and returned to the wedding room.

"Huh~" Shen Shu took a long breath and slumped on the bed, "I'm so exhausted, I won't come next time."

"Do you want to have another time?"

Shen Shu was taken aback, and quickly said: "It's gone, one time is enough."

Duan Xuelin chuckled, holding Shen Shu: "Finally married."

He was extremely excited, turned off the light, and threw himself on Shen Shu. ...